Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Music, TV & Accessories from Paytm or the deals across all stores in Music, TV & Accessories

[Invalid] LG 49LF540A 124.46 cm (49) LED TV (Full HD) @Rs.44090 {Check Pc}

Score: 5 Votes: 5
Score: 5 Votes: 5
Score: 5 Votes: 5
Score: 5 Votes: 5
Score: 5 Votes: 5
Paytm logo
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Music, TV & Accessories from Paytm or the deals across all stores in Music, TV & Accessories
Img 20170303 wa0005
Deal Captain
7
196
7324
37

LG 49LF540A 124.46 cm (49) LED TV (Full HD) @Rs. 44090 (After cashback) MRP 68900

Use promocode : TAKE10K for 9999 cashback

https://paytm.com/shop/p/lg-49lf540a-49-inch-le...

PC :
Amazon 53899
www.amazon.in/gp/aw/d/B0126PRR48/ref=mp_s_a_1_f...

Flipkart 57989
www.flipkart.com/lg-123cm-49-full-hd-led-tv/p/i...

Snapdeal 53899
https://m.snapdeal.com/product/lg-49lf540a-124-...

11 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
Indian
Deal Captain
19
4
9802
36

Vuns bro !! i dont know how this deal was neglected !! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Images %287%29
Deal Lieutenant
15
457
3936
33
@himanshu013342 wrote:

Vuns bro !! i dont know how this deal was neglected !! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

@Nigel whats the case in these deal..??

Its flat 10k off with other sites and still neglected

Img 20170303 wa0005
Deal Captain
7
196
7324
37
@himanshu013342 wrote:

Vuns bro !! i dont know how this deal was neglected !! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Thanks bro…
I wanted to ask @Nigel about it but I backed off as I know he will have no effect on it.
Again I thought about @bumblefoot as he is so kind and good buddy, but I think he will be busy in other works so not to disturb him about a good deal not made fpd.
At last, I want to go for tagging @admin but as always, He would have been on “Moun Wart” for Tuesday.
so I didn’t tagged anyone https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Img 20170303 wa0005
Deal Captain
7
196
7324
37
@pjsandyy wrote:

@himanshu013342 wrote:

Vuns bro !! i dont know how this deal was neglected !! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

@Nigel whats the case in these deal..??

Its flat 10k off with other sites and still neglected

Its Politics https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Indian
Deal Captain
19
4
9802
36
@Amit Goyal wrote:

@pjsandyy wrote:

@himanshu013342 wrote:

Vuns bro !! i dont know how this deal was neglected !! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

@Nigel whats the case in these deal..??

Its flat 10k off with other sites and still neglected

Its Politics https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Dirty Politics https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

But really nice deal keeping in mind the previous deals posted by @samganda

@49796 http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

@ 51411 http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

Img 20170303 wa0005
Deal Captain
7
196
7324
37
@himanshu013342 wrote:


@Amit Goyal wrote:

@pjsandyy wrote:

@himanshu013342 wrote:

Vuns bro !! i dont know how this deal was neglected !! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

@Nigel whats the case in these deal..??

Its flat 10k off with other sites and still neglected

Its Politics https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Dirty Politics https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

But really nice deal keeping in mind the previous deals posted by @samganda

@49796 http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

@ 51411 http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

samganda is as always…Great https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Img 20170723 010508
Budding Star
318
11,120
35400
286

@Amit Goyal @himanshu013342 @pjsandyy

Check this why this deal not promoted because this coupon only applicable for order greater than Rs 60000/-

Check ss

https://i.imgur.com/EHoX4zl.png%20

Img 20170303 wa0005
Deal Captain
7
196
7324
37
@Deal-Kwik wrote:

@Amit Goyal @himanshu013342 @pjsandyy

Check this why this deal not promoted because this coupon only applicable for order greater than Rs 60000/-

Check ss

https://i.imgur.com/EHoX4zl.png%20

Thanks bro for clarifying.
Its all Paytm mistake

Img 20170723 010508
Budding Star
318
11,120
35400
286
"@Amit Goyal":http://www.desidime.com/users/526393 wrote:

Thanks bro for clarifying.
Its all Paytm mistake

Whenever we post deal, please check at payment page as well. Sometimes all equations change at payment page.
Your effort is excellent. So better luck next time.

Img 20170303 wa0005
Deal Captain
7
196
7324
37
@Deal-Kwik wrote:

"@Amit Goyal":http://www.desidime.com/users/526393 wrote:

Thanks bro for clarifying.
Its all Paytm mistake

Whenever we post deal, please check at payment page as well. Sometimes all equations change at payment page.
Your effort is excellent. So better luck next time.

You are right. May god bless me

Missing