Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Grocery from Amazon or the deals across all stores in Grocery

[lowest] Hathmic Himalayan Refill Pack Pink Rock Salt Powder, 1kg - 76% discount @ Rs 169

48°
76% OFF 710.0
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Grocery from Amazon or the deals across all stores in Grocery
Missing
Deal Newbie
[lowest] Hathmic Himalayan Refill Pack Pink Rock Salt Powder, 1kg - 76% discount @ Rs 169
Deal Expired

https://www.amazon.in/Hathmic-Himalayan-Refill-...
[lowest] Hathmic Himalayan Refill Pack Pink Rock Salt Powder, 1kg – 76% discount @ Rs 169

199 + Extra 15% coupon

Don’t go by the review. Seller is trusted on amazon. I think their competitor posted these reviews smile

Expired over 1 year
5 Comments  |  
3 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar

I get these rock [email protected]/ kg. Wash the rock piece mildly, break into small pieces & grind in mixer..Dont always be carried away with discount percentage mentioned by sellers, judge youself the actual worth of the product

Missing
Deal Newbie

Are you sure they are himalayan salt? Even regular salt is 20/kg

By the same way I could get it for free if I travel to Himalaya. They are available in abundance grinning

Missing
Deal Newbie
chawla9052 wrote:

I get these rock [email protected]/ kg. Wash the rock piece mildly, break into small pieces & grind in mixer..Dont always be carried away with discount percentage mentioned by sellers, judge youself the actual worth of the product

Where do you get bro I like to use it but because of high cost I am unable to use it

Missing
Deal Subedar
Expand
ksivaca176 wrote:

Where do you get bro I like to use it but because of high cost I am unable to use it

It is popularly known as ‘rock salt’ (may be Pakistani Salt) , you get in local grocery store or in Delhi now you can see street vendors selling in bulk trollies.

Missing
Deal Newbie
Expand
chawla9052 wrote:

It is popularly known as ‘rock salt’ (may be Pakistani Salt) , you get in local grocery store or in Delhi now you can see street vendors selling in bulk trollies.

OK thanks I used to buy patanjali rock salt.. I am very very far from himalayas, in visakhapatnam

Missing