KARCHER MV11 Wet & Dry Vacuum Cleaner (Yellow &...

KARCHER MV11 Wet & Dry Vacuum Cleaner (Yellow & Black) @3833 (after cb)

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 3 Votes: 5

Vote down Reasons

  • Referral link : 1
5111
27% OFF 6899.0
Img 20171029 123620
Shopping Friend
1,260
1,758
45671
485
KARCHER MV11 Wet & Dry Vacuum Cleaner (Yellow & Black) @3833 (after cb)
Deal Expired

https://paytm.com/shop/p/karcher-mv11-wet-dry-v...

Promo Code CI40
Use promocode CI40 to get 40% cashback* (Maximum cashback of Rs 4000). Maximum 2 items per order, 4 orders per user. COD option will not be available on applying this promocode.
*T&C Apply

https://cdn1.desidime.com/Placeholders/post-images-loader.gif

last deal @4153 http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

  • In Others
  • Expired over 1 year

Deal Wiki

[lowest] KARCHER MV11 Wet & Dry Vacuum Cleaner (Yellow & Black) @3833 (after cb)

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to Paytm.
  2. Buy now for Rs.6389
  3. Use Coupon code : CI20
  4. Effective Price of Rs.5111
14 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
Images
Deal Subedar
0
141
1004
10

vu&su.. good deal if they deliver genuine and brand new without any fault.. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
75
244
4
@captain_volt wrote:

vu&su.. good deal if they deliver genuine and brand new without any fault.. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

That’s the big iff and hence can’t buy from. Paytm

Missing
Deal Subedar
2
187
1192
27
@sunandoghosh117 wrote:

@captain_volt wrote:

vu&su.. good deal if they deliver genuine and brand new without any fault.. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

That’s the big iff and hence can’t buy from. Paytm


They will definitely send a brand new one & original but the packing would be so horrible that the outer box will be completely destroyed & you will have to throw the box…. Also a good chance is that the product itself will suffer damage, breaks or dents…

Images
Deal Subedar
0
141
1004
10
@HailStonE wrote:

@sunandoghosh117 wrote:

@captain_volt wrote:

vu&su.. good deal if they deliver genuine and brand new without any fault.. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

That’s the big iff and hence can’t buy from. Paytm


They will definitely send a brand new one & original but the packing would be so horrible that the outer box will be completely destroyed & you will have to throw the box…. Also a good chance is that the product itself will suffer damage, breaks or dents…


I never used paytm for shopping things, just used for recharges since 2 yrs.. their business model is good but they don’t have the quality control like amazon..

Open uri20161119 27009 2xv7rv
Deal Captain
0
276
10793
166
@captain_volt wrote: ..good deal if they deliver genuine and brand new without any fault..

as a brand, Kärcher is consciously cultivating the Indian market to increase the footprint. it becomes evident in its tie-up with ASSPL whereby the ambush-marketing tactics of AmazonIN place their adverts on-site whilst you browse.

as a seller, if this Hi Tech is the same as this Hi-Tech → http://www.amazon.in/s?me=AQYVUE0...PC then it might be reliable.
[although even within an organisation or a business; the verticals might differ or the team may or may not accord the same respect or care to orders from two different portals.]

as a portal, ____________________ ____________________________ (i am not qualified enough to opine on Paytm. barely used it for 17-18 orders in my life. and only 3 out of it were marketplace orders. that too is distant history)

as a model, although MV11 does not seem to sell on many of the other portals, generally speaking from the perspective of the way they design and get them manufactured, this should be an okay product too. I am still not convinced that MVxxx can be a wet and dry. Their phone support time is restricted to office time, so presently no way to reach them for live feed-back.



earlier, in March I recollect having interacted with Siva who was contemplating buying a similar model http://www.desidime.com/forums/deal-baba/topics...

huge discounts off the marked prices on this brand isn’t unheard of though. it happens sometimes http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

Img 20171029 123620
Shopping Friend
1,260
1,758
45671
485

thnks for vu n s

Images
Deal Subedar
0
141
1004
10
@Spock wrote:

@captain_volt wrote: ..good deal if they deliver genuine and brand new without any fault..

as a brand, Kärcher is consciously cultivating the Indian market to increase the footprint. it becomes evident in its tie-up with ASSPL whereby the ambush-marketing tactics of AmazonIN place their adverts on-site whilst you browse.

as a seller, if this Hi Tech is the same as this Hi-Tech → http://www.amazon.in/s?me=AQYVUE0...PC then it might be reliable.
[although even within an organisation or a business; the verticals might differ or the team may or may not accord the same respect or care to orders from two different portals.]

as a portal, ____________________ ____________________________ (i am not qualified enough to opine on Paytm. barely used it for 17-18 orders in my life. and only 3 out of it were marketplace orders. that too is distant history)

as a model, although MV11 does not seem to sell on many of the other portals, generally speaking from the perspective of the way they design and get them manufactured, this should be an okay product too. I am still not convinced that MVxxx can be a wet and dry. Their phone support time is restricted to office time, so presently no way to reach them for live feed-back.



earlier, in March I recollect having interacted with Siva who was contemplating buying a similar model http://www.desidime.com/forums/deal-baba/topics...

huge discounts off the marked prices on this brand isn’t unheard of though. it happens sometimes http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...


thanks for the link man.. some very detailed and exhaustive posts on karcher and other brands of vaccum cleaner..

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
51
20
0

If you check the description it say MV1.
It is not MV11

Break the bottle
Deal Captain
2
132
9336
53

VU & S..

Img 20171029 123620
Shopping Friend
1,260
1,758
45671
485

back again at lowest prioce

https://paytm.com/shop/p/karcher-mv11-wet-dry-v...

@3833

Promo Code CI40
Use promocode CI40 to get 40% cashback* (Maximum cashback of Rs 4000). Maximum 2 items per order, 4 orders per user. COD option will not be available on applying this promocode.

Madhavan
Deal Subedar
11
93
2686
80

Which one is better?
MV1 or MV3/WD3?

Img 20171029 123620
Shopping Friend
1,260
1,758
45671
485
@samganda wrote:

back again at lowest prioce

https://paytm.com/shop/p/karcher-mv11-wet-dry-v...

@3833

Promo Code CI40
Use promocode CI40 to get 40% cashback* (Maximum cashback of Rs 4000). Maximum 2 items per order, 4 orders per user. COD option will not be available on applying this promocode.


again lowest

Img 20171029 123620
Shopping Friend
1,260
1,758
45671
485

once again

at lowest pruice @3833https://paytm.com/shop/p/karcher-mv11-wet-dry-v...

Promo Code CI40
Use promocode CI40 to get 40% cashback* (Maximum cashback of Rs 4000). Maximum 2 items per order, 4 orders per user. COD option will not be available on applying this promocode.
*T&C Apply

sc-75

Img 20171029 123620
Shopping Friend
1,260
1,758
45671
485

now lowset @3719

https://paytm.com/shop/p/karcher-mv11-wet-dry-v...

Promo Code CI40
Use promocode CI40 to get 40% cashback* (Maximum cashback of Rs 4000). Maximum 2 items per order, 4 orders per user. COD option will not be available on applying this promocode.
*T&C Apply

sc-75

Missing