Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Food, Entertainment and Services from Amazon India or the deals across all stores in Food, Entertainment and Services

Lowest- Lenovo Vibe K4 Note (Black, 16GB) @ Rs.10,999

Score: -6 Votes: 18

Vote down Reasons

  • Repost : 9
  • Self Promotion : 2
  • Better price elsewhere : 1
Score: -6 Votes: 18

Vote down Reasons

  • Repost : 9
  • Self Promotion : 2
  • Better price elsewhere : 1
Score: -6 Votes: 18

Vote down Reasons

  • Repost : 9
  • Self Promotion : 2
  • Better price elsewhere : 1
Score: -6 Votes: 18

Vote down Reasons

  • Repost : 9
  • Self Promotion : 2
  • Better price elsewhere : 1
Score: -6 Votes: 18

Vote down Reasons

  • Repost : 9
  • Self Promotion : 2
  • Better price elsewhere : 1
Untitled
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Food, Entertainment and Services from Amazon India or the deals across all stores in Food, Entertainment and Services
Peace
Deal Major
126
4
20743
154

Get Lenovo Vibe K4 Note (Black, 16GB) @ Rs.10,999 – https://www.amazon.in/dp/B01BHUN4S6/ref=gbps_ti...

49 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
Peace
Deal Major
126
4
20743
154
@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

FPD since yesterday bro.


Bro pls share link ?
Amazon never offered this much discount https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Game of thrones season 7 white walkers g6 2048x2048
Deal Colonel
1,024
27,906
58035
590

vusqoko

seems this will be ur 100th fpd https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Peace
Deal Major
126
4
20743
154
@rajrocks wrote:

vusqoko

seems this will be ur 100th fpd https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


less chances as this deal was available yesterday on amazon app.

Quote i have failed at times but i never stopped trying rahul dravid 92 90 95
Analyst
109
67
19120
154
@rajrocks wrote:

vusqoko

seems this will be ur 100th fpd https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


Just because now it’s there on website also it should be FPD?

Game of thrones season 7 white walkers g6 2048x2048
Deal Colonel
1,024
27,906
58035
590
@vijayho wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:

vusqoko

seems this will be ur 100th fpd https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


less chances as this deal was available yesterday on amazon app.

that was thr only on app. this one is on web. so hopefully might be promoted. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Peace
Deal Major
126
4
20743
154
@GoogleCA wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:

vusqoko

seems this will be ur 100th fpd https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


Just because now it’s there on website also it should be FPD?


yes because what about users who don’t have smartphone but want to have this one ?

Please consider all facts https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Game of thrones season 7 white walkers g6 2048x2048
Deal Colonel
1,024
27,906
58035
590
@GoogleCA wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:

vusqoko

seems this will be ur 100th fpd https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


Just because now it’s there on website also it should be FPD?


web is more accessible vs app to general crowd https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif
fpd or no fpd shall be known in the morning only

Quote i have failed at times but i never stopped trying rahul dravid 92 90 95
Analyst
109
67
19120
154
@vijayho wrote:

@GoogleCA wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:

vusqoko

seems this will be ur 100th fpd https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


Just because now it’s there on website also it should be FPD?


yes because what about users who don’t have smartphone but want to have this one ?

Please consider all facts https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


I hv considered all facts.

Peace
Deal Major
126
4
20743
154
@GoogleCA wrote:

@vijayho wrote:

@GoogleCA wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:

vusqoko

seems this will be ur 100th fpd https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


Just because now it’s there on website also it should be FPD?


yes because what about users who don’t have smartphone but want to have this one ?

Please consider all facts https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


I hv considered all facts.


if that comment was created even after considering that fact then i have nothing to say because u just want to stretch the argument level !

Missing
suspended
0
286
744
2
@vijayho wrote:

@GoogleCA wrote:

@vijayho wrote:

@GoogleCA wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:

vusqoko

seems this will be ur 100th fpd https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


Just because now it’s there on website also it should be FPD?


yes because what about users who don’t have smartphone but want to have this one ?

Please consider all facts https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


I hv considered all facts.


if that comment was created even after considering that fact then i have nothing to say because u just want to stretch the argument level !

Fpd nhi bnegi Matlab nhi bnegi https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Quote i have failed at times but i never stopped trying rahul dravid 92 90 95
Analyst
109
67
19120
154
@vijayho wrote:

@GoogleCA wrote:

@vijayho wrote:

@GoogleCA wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:

vusqoko

seems this will be ur 100th fpd https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


Just because now it’s there on website also it should be FPD?


yes because what about users who don’t have smartphone but want to have this one ?

Please consider all facts https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


I hv considered all facts.


if that comment was created even after considering that fact then i have nothing to say because u just want to stretch the argument level !

Did i tag you or quoted you in my first comment here? Everyone knows who argues. Sometimes one should also let others say

Peace
Deal Major
126
4
20743
154
@GoogleCA wrote:

@vijayho wrote:

@GoogleCA wrote:

@vijayho wrote:

@GoogleCA wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:

vusqoko

seems this will be ur 100th fpd https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


Just because now it’s there on website also it should be FPD?


yes because what about users who don’t have smartphone but want to have this one ?

Please consider all facts https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


I hv considered all facts.


if that comment was created even after considering that fact then i have nothing to say because u just want to stretch the argument level !

Did i tag you or quoted you in my first comment here? Everyone knows who argues. Sometimes one should also let others say


Yes u were the first one to quote me in this thread.
@rajrocks don’t miss opportunity to see above comment of google sir https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Peace
Deal Major
126
4
20743
154
@pikachuuu wrote:

@vijayho wrote:

@GoogleCA wrote:

@vijayho wrote:

@GoogleCA wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:

vusqoko

seems this will be ur 100th fpd https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


Just because now it’s there on website also it should be FPD?


yes because what about users who don’t have smartphone but want to have this one ?

Please consider all facts https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


I hv considered all facts.


if that comment was created even after considering that fact then i have nothing to say because u just want to stretch the argument level !

Fpd nhi bnegi Matlab nhi bnegi https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

who will provide translation ? i don’t know about fpd but surely know that u will be suspended if u will continue to comment like this https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Quote i have failed at times but i never stopped trying rahul dravid 92 90 95
Analyst
109
67
19120
154
@vijayho wrote:

@GoogleCA wrote:

@vijayho wrote:

@GoogleCA wrote:

@vijayho wrote:

@GoogleCA wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:

vusqoko

seems this will be ur 100th fpd https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


Just because now it’s there on website also it should be FPD?


yes because what about users who don’t have smartphone but want to have this one ?

Please consider all facts https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


I hv considered all facts.


if that comment was created even after considering that fact then i have nothing to say because u just want to stretch the argument level !

Did i tag you or quoted you in my first comment here? Everyone knows who argues. Sometimes one should also let others say


Yes u were the first one to quote me in this thread.
@rajrocks don’t miss opportunity to see above comment of google sir https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

I quoted you to give you the link you were asking. I didn’t quote/tag you in my comment to rajrocks.

Peace
Deal Major
126
4
20743
154
@GoogleCA wrote:

@vijayho wrote:

@GoogleCA wrote:

@vijayho wrote:

@GoogleCA wrote:

@vijayho wrote:

@GoogleCA wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:

vusqoko

seems this will be ur 100th fpd https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


Just because now it’s there on website also it should be FPD?


yes because what about users who don’t have smartphone but want to have this one ?

Please consider all facts https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


I hv considered all facts.


if that comment was created even after considering that fact then i have nothing to say because u just want to stretch the argument level !

Did i tag you or quoted you in my first comment here? Everyone knows who argues. Sometimes one should also let others say


Yes u were the first one to quote me in this thread.
@rajrocks don’t miss opportunity to see above comment of google sir https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

I quoted you to give you the link you were asking. I didn’t quote/tag you in my comment to rajrocks.


so u must tell in detail as u only wrote – Did i tag you or quoted you in my first comment here? https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif
BTW hope u must be too much happy after vd both of mine threads https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Break the bottle
Deal Captain
2
132
9294
52

Let’s forget about it guys… Admins will decide. Be happy. https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/255935/medium/3405414desismileys_3934.gif?1480957394

Game of thrones season 7 white walkers g6 2048x2048
Deal Colonel
1,024
27,906
58035
590

@GoogleCA @vijayho

Bros, y ru arguing, ultimately admins will decide. so chill n njoi… https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

trans: head or tails, admin will only decide https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/255938/medium/34054171480957395_4.jpg?1480957395

seeing u fight reminds me of the below bros episode

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/255945/medium/3405417Tum-dono-ka-pyar-dekh-kar-mujhe-Ramanand-Sagar-ki-Ramayan-ka-vo-episode-1024x521.jpg?1480957399

so have tea together https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/255950/medium/3405417tumblr_lmabtszhPh1qkxpoxo1_400.jpg?1480957402

Peace
Deal Major
126
4
20743
154
@gambitrite wrote:

Let’s forget about it guys… Admins will decide. Be happy. https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/255948/medium/3405418desismileys_3934.gif?1480957400


Bro its not possible as their exist some dimers who have only 1 task i.e to rule upon the users who create deal thread rather then expressing views on the deal https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Real Fact- Mine both of threads faced red faces whereas that repost thread(amazon dod) got green faces ….

Game of thrones season 7 white walkers g6 2048x2048
Deal Colonel
1,024
27,906
58035
590
@vijayho wrote:

@gambitrite wrote:

Let’s forget about it guys… Admins will decide. Be happy. https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/255952/medium/3405421desismileys_3934.gif?1480957403


Bro its not possible as their exist some dimers who have only 1 task i.e to rule upon the users who create deal thread rather then expressing views on the deal https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Real Fact- Mine both of threads faced red faces whereas that repost thread(amazon dod) got green faces ….


bro, as i see u posted that lenovo black first . so chill. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif apart from that all were posted by kryptonite bro but not sure on the teewee though which admins will decide. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Break the bottle
Deal Captain
2
132
9294
52
@vijayho wrote:

@gambitrite wrote:

Let’s forget about it guys… Admins will decide. Be happy. https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/255956/medium/3405423desismileys_3934.gif?1480957404


Bro its not possible as their exist some dimers who have only 1 task i.e to rule upon the users who create deal thread rather then expressing views on the deal https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Real Fact- Mine both of threads faced red faces whereas that repost thread(amazon dod) got green faces ….


Don’t worry… VU from my side to remove one red tomato. You have shared a deal which you felt was good. That’s it. Some might like it … some might not.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/255965/medium/3405423image.jpg?1480957410


Edit – @GoogleCA Be happy… I too can understand your point of view.

Quote i have failed at times but i never stopped trying rahul dravid 92 90 95
Analyst
109
67
19120
154
@gambitrite wrote:

Don’t worry… VU from my side to remove one red tomato. You have shared a deal which you felt was good. That’s it. Some might like it … some might not.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/255961/medium/3405428image.jpg?1480957408



Words in bold are unknown to OP.
BTW do you have your suggestion quota left?

Missing
suspended
0
286
744
2
@vijayho wrote:

@pikachuuu wrote:

@vijayho wrote:

@GoogleCA wrote:

@vijayho wrote:

@GoogleCA wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:

vusqoko

seems this will be ur 100th fpd https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


Just because now it’s there on website also it should be FPD?


yes because what about users who don’t have smartphone but want to have this one ?

Please consider all facts https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


I hv considered all facts.


if that comment was created even after considering that fact then i have nothing to say because u just want to stretch the argument level !

Fpd nhi bnegi Matlab nhi bnegi https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

who will provide translation ? i don’t know about fpd but surely know that u will be suspended if u will continue to comment like this https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

T – even admins know who u r that’s why they always ignore u like in OKAY word we ignore AY https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif
Hindi T – Bhaiya Teri harkate he kaise hai jiski vjah se tu bichmein hot deal ya fir hu kahun Desidime se he bahar ho gya tha or fir aagya firse or isiliye terese koi be has b ni karta pta h tu kaisa h

Missing
suspended
0
286
744
2
@pikachuuu wrote:

@vijayho wrote:

@pikachuuu wrote:

@vijayho wrote:

@GoogleCA wrote:

@vijayho wrote:

@GoogleCA wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:

vusqoko

seems this will be ur 100th fpd https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


Just because now it’s there on website also it should be FPD?


yes because what about users who don’t have smartphone but want to have this one ?

Please consider all facts https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


I hv considered all facts.


if that comment was created even after considering that fact then i have nothing to say because u just want to stretch the argument level !

Fpd nhi bnegi Matlab nhi bnegi https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

who will provide translation ? i don’t know about fpd but surely know that u will be suspended if u will continue to comment like this https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

T – even admins know who u r that’s why they always ignore u like in OKAY word we ignore AY https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif
Hindi T – Bhaiya Teri harkate he kaise hai jiski vjah se tu bichmein hot deal ya fir hu kahun Desidime se he bahar ho gya tha or fir aagya firse or isiliye terese koi be has b ni karta pta h tu kaisa h

P.S. – Voted down https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Break the bottle
Deal Captain
2
132
9294
52
@GoogleCA wrote:

@gambitrite wrote:

Don’t worry… VU from my side to remove one red tomato. You have shared a deal which you felt was good. That’s it. Some might like it … some might not.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/255969/medium/3405441image.jpg?1480957413



Words in bold are unknown to OP.
BTW do you have your suggestion quota left?


Yes… i can still suggest 2 or more deals but as i have commented in other thread that this phone is not worth for the price. Also the reviews on Amazon don’t look good. I am just appreciating the fact that OP has shared the deal. Some might go for only branded phones & this might appeal to them. Who knows?? ¯\(ツ)

http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/255975/medium/3405441who_knows.jpg?1480957416


Missing
suspended
0
286
744
2

@GoogleCA look what I have received in karma log from vijaynaho Negative Karma for insulting dimer . https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Missing