Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Mobiles & Mobile Accessories from Paytm or the deals across all stores in Mobiles & Mobile Accessories

Hot Deal Mi Bluetooth Speaker

513°
2299
15% OFF 2699.0
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Mobiles & Mobile Accessories from Paytm or the deals across all stores in Mobiles & Mobile Accessories
Images %287%29
Deal Lieutenant
495
4171
36
Mi Bluetooth Speaker
Deal Expired

Mi Bluetooth speaker @ rs.2,249 (lowest ever) @ paytm
Mrp – rs.2,699
Use promocode – SOUND10
And Get 10%cashback
Final price – rs.2,249
https://paytm.com/shop/p/mi-bluetooth-speaker-b...

Grab it before it gets oos
SPECS
Maximum power output:
3W x 2 (4ohms, THD<1%)
Loudspeaker:
Φ36mm, Driver x 2
Channels:
2.0
Bluetooth version:
4.0
Microphone:
Hands-free phone microphone x 1
Frequency response (-10dB):
85Hz-20KHz
Battery capacity/voltage:
1500mAh 3.8V
Battery recharging time:
2.5 hours
Battery life:
8 hours (65dBA / 1m pink noise)
USB power input:
5V 2A
Packaging Contents
Xiaomi Bluetooth Speaker x 1
Portable carrying bag x 1
User guide and warranty certificate

PC
@Rs.2499 http://mobile.mi.com/in/sp...r/?

  • Expired about 3 years

Deal Wiki

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to Paytm .
  2. Buy now for Rs.2,499
  3. Use promo code – SOUND10
  4. And Get 10%cashback
  5. Final price – Rs.2,299

Detail
Handsfree support for calls
Bluetooth support
Big on sound, small in size
Dual 36mm drivers
Battery: 1500 mAh

31 Comments  |  
16 Dimers
Win edge logo
Deal Major
303
26627
92

vuns

Images
Deal Lieutenant
2,287
4225
26

Vu https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

 pivot  kick n shoot by giromcalica d74rhs9
Deal Hunter
189
43386
250

Add PC

MRP:-2699

Offer price :- 2249

2699-2249=450 Difference https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Guys what make this offer so great https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

No offence to OP

Th
Deal Lieutenant
180
4467
29

@pjsandyy Don’t PM me again about your deal posts. i can see myself.

Images %287%29
Deal Lieutenant
495
4171
36
@Hitesh-rawaT wrote:


@rajasekharstrikes wrote:

15% https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif


You are shocked by discount or seeing fpd.? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
Edit: Looks Both https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

brother this price is the nest price uptill now .!!
if you are upadted with all gadgets then you may also shocked by 15% discount
and that too mi

Happy new year hd images
Deal Subedar
69
2920
50
@pjsandyy wrote:

@Hitesh-rawaT wrote:


@rajasekharstrikes wrote:

15% https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif


You are shocked by discount or seeing fpd.? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
Edit: Looks Both https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

brother this price is the nest price uptill now .!!
if you are upadted with all gadgets then you may also shocked by 15% discount
and that too mi

I didn’t saw that it’s from mi https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif Vu

Img 1120
Deal Captain
25
7253
76
@rajasekharstrikes wrote:

Add PC

MRP:-2699

Offer price :- 2249

2699-2249=450 Difference https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Guys what make this offer so great https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

No offence to OP


i will ask the same question when you will post paytm 2% cashback deal or 10rs cb on 1000

Happy new year hd images
Deal Subedar
69
2920
50
@ravi wrote:

@rajasekharstrikes wrote:

Add PC

MRP:-2699

Offer price :- 2249

2699-2249=450 Difference https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Guys what make this offer so great https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

No offence to OP


i will ask the same question when you will post paytm 2% cashback deal or 10rs cb on 1000

Tag me that time (if it come) https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Images %287%29
Deal Lieutenant
495
4171
36
@rajasekharstrikes wrote:

Add PC

MRP:-2699

Offer price :- 2249

2699-2249=450 Difference https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


Guys what make this offer so great https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

No offence to OP

1- Product of Mi
2- Just launched product and read 1 after that again https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
3- Mi products specially mi accessories price neve goes done by 15% !! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

 pivot  kick n shoot by giromcalica d74rhs9
Deal Hunter
189
43386
250
@ravi wrote:

@rajasekharstrikes wrote:

Add PC

MRP:-2699

Offer price :- 2249

2699-2249=450 Difference https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Guys what make this offer so great https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

No offence to OP


i will ask the same question when you will post paytm 2% cashback deal or 10rs cb on 1000

Ha ha 2% Cashback https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Edit:- Definetely bro you can ask any one….. you have that right https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Images %287%29
Deal Lieutenant
495
4171
36
@speedydeals wrote:

@pjsandyy Don’t PM me again about your deal posts. i can see myself.

ohk i was just to suggest to grab these speaker !! nothing for my deal brother !!

still no problem https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Th
Deal Lieutenant
180
4467
29
@pjsandyy wrote:

@speedydeals wrote:

@pjsandyy Don’t PM me again about your deal posts. i can see myself.

ohk i was just to suggest to grab these speaker !! nothing for my deal brother !!

still no problem https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


Ohhhh. That was not the First time you are sending msgs.. I am pretty much sure that is your way to grab as many as Suggestions.

I am also pretty much sure that i am not the only one you are sending msgs.

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
464
5

Guys going for this deal, please make sure about the Sound quality of the speaker. I have heard it and it comes nothing close to what JBL Flip or Logitech or Creative speakers. At this price I would rather wait for something else.

Images %287%29
Deal Lieutenant
495
4171
36
@sajalb531 wrote:

Guys going for this deal, please make sure about the Sound quality of the speaker. I have heard it and it comes nothing close to what JBL Flip or Logitech or Creative speakers. At this price I would rather wait for something else.

i am having logitech X50 which is the best and the best at price of 1400rs latest
i bouught it for rs.795 from flipkart and also have JBL go wireless speaker which is no where stands infront of logitech X50!!
my suggestions to go for
Logitech X50 at price of 1400 and lowest 795 its the best at both the prices really was happy buying these wereas JBL Go wireless is just a JBL branding and nothing else no sound quality no wow factor

Alexas fotos cat ykvkrmo
Deal Cadet
61
140
2

ZOOOK Bluetooth Speaker is better than this..

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
4
16228
194

Hmm rightly said speedydeals https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif i everyday get his pms of his posts but never replied in favour of those just normal chat with him.
cc: pjsandyy @Nigel @bumblefoot

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
464
5
@pjsandyy wrote:

i am having logitech X50 which is the best and the best at price of 1400rs latest
i bouught it for rs.795 from flipkart and also have JBL go wireless speaker which is no where stands infront of logitech X50!!
my suggestions to go for
Logitech X50 at price of 1400 and lowest 795 its the best at both the prices really was happy buying these wereas JBL Go wireless is just a JBL branding and nothing else no sound quality no wow factor


Not sure about JBL Go, JBL Flip 2’s got a wonderful sound with bass.. But I fully believe you saying that Logitech X50 is better than JBL Go.

Images %287%29
Deal Lieutenant
495
4171
36
@speedydeals wrote:


@pjsandyy wrote:

@speedydeals wrote:

@pjsandyy Don’t PM me again about your deal posts. i can see myself.

ohk i was just to suggest to grab these speaker !! nothing for my deal brother !!

still no problem https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


Ohhhh. That was not the First time you are sending msgs.. I am pretty much sure that is your way to grab as many as Suggestions.

I am also pretty much sure that i am not the only one you are sending msgs.

i just tell you about deal
and i never ever say any dimer to suggest my deal
and if the deal is god and worthy then only i share it with other not all the deals are shared by me ..
and i never ask for vus and suggestions
@KuttaJi

Images %287%29
Deal Lieutenant
495
4171
36
@speedydeals wrote:


@pjsandyy wrote:

@speedydeals wrote:

@pjsandyy Don’t PM me again about your deal posts. i can see myself.

ohk i was just to suggest to grab these speaker !! nothing for my deal brother !!

still no problem https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


Ohhhh. That was not the First time you are sending msgs.. I am pretty much sure that is your way to grab as many as Suggestions.

I am also pretty much sure that i am not the only one you are sending msgs.

i just tell you about deal
and i never ever say any dimer to suggest my deal
and if the deal is god and worthy then only i share it with other not all the deals are shared by me ..
and i never ask for vus and suggestions
@KuttaJi

8673a387d0b4eb688b3f50339f3bca10de4727b6 m
suspended
109
286
19
@rajasekharstrikes wrote:

Add PC

MRP:-2699

Offer price :- 2249

2699-2249=450 Difference https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


Guys what make this offer so great https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

No offence to OP

Best in class build quality and sound. Nothing comes close. Was launched in mi site for 2000 bucks. Went out of stock almost immediately. They stared selling again last month after increasing price to 2500.
Have used bluetooth speakers of philips, jbl, but this one outclasses them by far! jblj:-?

Missing