Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
 Voltas 185 DY (1.5 Ton, 5 Star Window AC)

Voltas 185 DY (1.5 Ton, 5 Star Window AC)

299°
17% OFF 31190.0
Deal Lieutenant
Shivdealhunter
  • Lowest Price for Voltas 185 DY (1.5 Ton, 5 Star Window AC) – TataCliq
    OFFER: Free 5 (1 Standard + 4 Extended) Years Warranty & Standard Installation combined worth upto 5000 Rs

https://www.tatacliq.com/voltas-185-dy-1-5-ton-...

5 Year Warranty On Product as well as on Compressor

Free 5 Year Warranty
Enjoy Free 5 year warranty (1 + 4 year extended) exclusive to Tatacliq customers. All spare parts (as applicable in standard warranty) during the period of 5 years, would be replaced free of cost, except for PCB / Controller (Indoor & Outdoor) in case of Inverter which will carry normal warranty of 1 year. Exclusion:- Labour charges & Preventive Maintenance after one year including Gas Charging (if any) to be borne by the customer. To avail this special warranty, customer has to simply send an SMSWTA’ to 9289525321 within 3 days of purchase. Voltas call centre will get back to the customer to collect all required details
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/467702/medium/4115189MP000000000144609_5.jpeg?1491272072

PC

Flipkart – 26499
Amazon – 26190
Paytm – 25096(after CB)

Expired
15 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
  • Sort By
Sale Day King Sale Day King
Link Copied

First time I saw price comparison is lesser than main deal.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

honest op ka khitaab hai dd mein ?

View 2 more replies
Generous Generous
Link Copied

Window AC installation is usually approx Rs 500.

And dont branded ACs come with 5 years warranty mostly? On the compressor I guess.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

The installation people might take 500 from you for fitting but only if you dig the hole in the wall, buy the wooden frame etc. Otherwise 1500 is standard.

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Yes 5 yrs warranty is on compressor .I bought voltas 1.5 ton 5 star in amazon deal .Not much cooling compare to LG ac my relative have and customer support are given to third party people who always target customers after 1 yr of service by giving fake information this part not working but in reality no issue related to those parts .So precaution need to be taken when third party service people comes homes and they charge 400 to 450 rs everytime for each service after 1 yr

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

5 Warranty is for AC includes Compressor

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

To make the warranty valid you need to service every six month with Authorized people…as in free service i saw they only wash grill & mesh with water and nothing else.

Link Copied

5 Year Warranty On Product as well as on Compressor

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

No ,it is only for compressor I believe .I just completed 1 year warrant time period and I was told to pay 400 rs for each service and warranty is for compressor

Link Copied

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/467699/medium/4115768IMG_20170404_073946.jpg?1491271850

replyuser
Click here to reply