Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Luminous ILTT 24048 180 Ah Tubular Battery @ Rs 13599/- MRP Rs 17730/-

222°
25% OFF 17739.0
Deal Major
hunk123

Use Promo code TAKE15 and get 15% Paytm Cash. (Max Cash back Rs 9999, Max 2 order / user). COD will not be available on applying this Promo code.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/359961/medium/31623270.jpg?1481003122

https://paytm.com/shop/p/luminous-iltt-24048-18...

PC:

snapdeal @ Rs 18030/-

http://www.snapdeal.com/product/luminous-inverl...

Expired

Deal Wiki

18 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
  • Sort By
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

VunS.
Very good discount. Rs Rs80 shipping (my location)
Better than local market discount on branded ones like Luminous n Exide.
Will give Karma later – can’t give now
Regret that Deal going unnoticed for the obvious reason(repost?)

Generous Generous
Link Copied
@caks2006407 wrote:

VunS.

The problem buying such batteries would be the possibility of them sending old stock. Just google for “battery sulfation” and you will know why people don’t want to buy old stock. By the way for the same battery here in Bangalore the dealer quoted me a price of 13k. Online sellers include shipping charges in the product itself and that Rs.80 is paytm’s some kind of standard shipping charge. Battery shipping will cost them at least 700-1000 or more

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

the tower shows higher AH but the regularly shorter batteries pack a better punch at lower AH. for example a regular 150ah is better than this taller 180ah

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied
@ranjithsai01 wrote:

@caks2006407 wrote:

VunS.

The problem buying such batteries would be the possibility of them sending old stock. Just google for “battery sulfation” and you will know why people don’t want to buy old stock. By the way for the same battery here in Bangalore the dealer quoted me a price of 13k. Online sellers include shipping charges in the product itself and that Rs.80 is paytm’s some kind of standard shipping charge. Battery shipping will cost them at least 700-1000 or more

Thx for info. How to detect battery is new or old while buying from local market? I guess, am already victim in the past.

Generous Generous
Link Copied
@caks2006407 wrote:

@ranjithsai01 wrote:

@caks2006407 wrote:

VunS.

Thx for info. How to detect battery is new or old while buying from local market? I guess, am already victim in the past.

Just check the manufacturing date and buy anything less than 6 months.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
@ranjithsai01 wrote:

@caks2006407 wrote:

VunS.

I am looking for inverter in bangalore, can you share the contact details of the person.

Thanks.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I’m also looking for an inverter in Bangalore.. can you pls share some details?

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied
@ranjithsai01 wrote:

@caks2006407 wrote:

VunS.

I am also looking for a 150AH..,.. already had bad experience buying battery online.
may be i will for offline dealer… with exchange facility.

Link Copied

even we need an inverter at home here in blore considering the power situation in the state.

any good deals on a pure sine 850va inverter + 150ah battery with a trolley & installation? don’t want to pay more than 12-13k for the full setup.

also, has anyone explored the solar inverter yet? with sun available for 6-8hrs minimum 350+ days a year here, we can always use this I suppose. any thoughts?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@hese wrote:

@ranjithsai01 wrote:

@caks2006407 wrote:

VunS.

I am also looking for a 150AH..,.. already had bad experience buying battery online.

invared 150 ah tabular bought yday with dec 2015 manufacturing date at 8200 under exchange from offline dealer

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@hese wrote:

@ranjithsai01 wrote:

@caks2006407 wrote:

VunS.

invared 150 ah tabular bought yday with dec 2015 manufacturing date at 8200 under exchange from offline dealer

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied
@dearsumit wrote:

@hese wrote:

@ranjithsai01 wrote:

@caks2006407 wrote:

VunS.

Location??
Interested, Any pics??!

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@hese wrote:

@dearsumit wrote:

@hese wrote:

@ranjithsai01 wrote:

@caks2006407 wrote:

VunS.

Location??
Interested, Any pics??!

delhi. the dealer is from uttam nagar
ayus power. google it. this is one of the best battery ever used as last one gave me life of 6 yrs 1 month 23 days. rajesh is the owner name of ayus power

Generous Generous
Link Copied
@dealshunter wrote:

even we need an inverter at home here in blore considering the power situation in the state.

any good deals on a pure sine 850va inverter + 150ah battery with a trolley & installation? don’t want to pay more than 12-13k for the full setup.

also, has anyone explored the solar inverter yet? with sun available for 6-8hrs minimum 350+ days a year here, we can always use this I suppose. any thoughts?

You can’t get that setup in 12-13k.

Solar inverters are cost prohibitive..

Generous Generous
Link Copied
@srini1973 wrote:

@ranjithsai01 wrote:

@caks2006407 wrote:

VunS.

I am looking for inverter in bangalore, can you share the contact details of the person.

Thanks.

Even I am scouting for a 2nd 150AH battery and I just went to a dealer on my way to a friend’s place. Usually I just enquire wherever I find these battery shops and would eventually go to JC road (they would provide them at competitive prices but have to be very careful)when I am badly in need of it. Just check with dealers on JC road if it’s near to your place and update the results if possible. Also look if you can possibly get an used dead battery that someone is willing to give it away.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I saw a wall poster couple of weeks back about APC Schneider UPS for 14k

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

BAD PRODUCT WITH SHORT LIFE.
Go with Microtek only. They are 100 times better then even exide. Go to store and then compare the weight n quality first before wasting 14k

Link Copied

How is Luminous LT500 150Ah Battery ??

replyuser
Click here to reply