Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Mobiles & Mobile Accessories from Paytm or the deals across all stores in Mobiles & Mobile Accessories

Hot Deal Extra 15% Cashback on LYF Phones

1184°
3900
42% OFF 6699.0
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Mobiles & Mobile Accessories from Paytm or the deals across all stores in Mobiles & Mobile Accessories
Deal Wiki
+
65 Comments  |  
28 Dimers
Break the bottle
Deal Captain
132
9348
54
@hese wrote:

@Navneet wrote:

@hese wrote:

Just called up local store. Almost all mobiles got good price cut. We there directly.


Fresh price cut thread….
http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...


Just got a Flame 1 White https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
Now its 4130 only at stores!


Please give a review of it after using the mobile.

Matrix stickmen
Perfectionist
0
42853
741
@hese wrote:

Just got a Flame 1 White https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Now its 4130 only at stores!


It’d still be cheaper on Paytm after cashback. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Anyway, why did you not buy from Paytm? The Mobile Store also sells there with 2 hour express delivery. Do they not deliver SIM with the phones purchased online?

Images
Moderator
268
14648
234
@gambitrite wrote:

@hese wrote:

@Navneet wrote:

@hese wrote:

Just called up local store. Almost all mobiles got good price cut. We there directly.


Fresh price cut thread….
http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...


Just got a Flame 1 White https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
Now its 4130 only at stores!


Please give a review of it after using the mobile.


They billed me 4131/- for Flame 1 White! And i think its best and VFM! Quality is definitely worth it!
Yet to get activated, forgot original proof while leaving. So its go buy now https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Images
Moderator
268
14648
234
@DealSeeker wrote:

@hese wrote:

Just got a Flame 1 White https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Now its 4130 only at stores!


It’d still be cheaper on Paytm after cashback. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Anyway, why did you not buy from Paytm? The Mobile Store also sells there with 2 hour express delivery. Do they not deliver SIM with the phones purchased online?


I have called up the local store for reg that and they were not at all clear about that! And there is no near-by Mini again,
So cancelled paytm order which was 151 rupees lesser but have to face lot of work! And actually White was not available in ‘The Mobile Store’ near-by!

And Direct Purchase at Mini is Easy, Fast and Hassle-Free.

CC’ed.

Thumbimgcrop 1456851981752
suspended
128
32
0

I have ordered flame 2 at shopping.indiatimes.com for rs3562/-, does the offer is eligible or any condition is there?

Images
Deal Major
116
19053
185
@prnkrish wrote:

I have ordered flame 2 at shopping.indiatimes.com for rs3562/-, does the offer is eligible or any condition is there?


You mean 90 days offer ????
Yes, then its valid https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1456851981752
suspended
128
32
0
@Navneet wrote:


@prnkrish wrote:

I have ordered flame 2 at shopping.indiatimes.com for rs3562/-, does the offer is eligible or any condition is there?


You mean 90 days offer ????
Yes, then its valid https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

yes 90 days offer…

Hi
Deal Subedar
293
2619
90

Ordered FLAME 1 through Mobile store n got a delivery within 2 hr along with JIO Sim. Also he informed me that it ll be activated by tomo evening.

Yogi bear
Deal Subedar
109
1242
18

I dont see any “mobile store” seller in the flame-1 seller list on paytm item page. So are you ordering it offline directly by calling mobile store" or something like this? I am trying in gurgaon.

Hi
Deal Subedar
293
2619
90
@dealyogi wrote:

I dont see any “mobile store” seller in the flame-1 seller list on paytm item page. So are you ordering it offline directly by calling mobile store" or something like this? I am trying in gurgaon.


For my pin code its showing in below link with the mobile store in Bangalore. I have already got the cash back as well

https://paytm.com/shop/p/lyf-flame-1-8gb-black-...

Images
Moderator
268
14648
234
@dealyogi wrote:

I dont see any “mobile store” seller in the flame-1 seller list on paytm item page. So are you ordering it offline directly by calling mobile store" or something like this? I am trying in gurgaon.


Depends on Pincode and stock, for me Hyderabad shows available yesterday but not today. So looks like stock over in Hyd.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

One of my friend brought Lyf Flame 1 from digital xpress store.. though the price was shown as 4999, billed amount was 4399 along with Jio sim

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
18
0
@razer wrote:

One of my friend brought Lyf Flame 1 from digital xpress store.. though the price was shown as 4999, billed amount was 4399 along with Jio sim

Boss But You Can Check That Other Accessories Are too Billed (Phone And Charger) If you see the total then it is 4999

Matrix stickmen
Perfectionist
0
42853
741
@arambhaijaan65 wrote:

@razer wrote:

One of my friend brought Lyf Flame 1 from digital xpress store.. though the price was shown as 4999, billed amount was 4399 along with Jio sim

Boss But You Can Check That Other Accessories Are too Billed (Phone And Charger) If you see the total then it is 4999


No, the total is 4399. The line item for the phone alone is 4131. But they compulsorily charge you separately for the earphone and charger as well making the total 4399. Bought Flame 1 from a Reliance Digital store today itself. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

@hese Is your SIM activated yet? If yes, how long did it take?

Dd
Critic
322
15160
229
@DealSeeker wrote:

No, the total is 4399. The line item for the phone alone is 4131. But they compulsorily charge you separately for the earphone and charger as well making the total 4399. Bought Flame 1 from a Reliance Digital store today itself. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif



Why today itself? Last day for any offers? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Matrix stickmen
Perfectionist
0
42853
741
@Magus wrote:

Why today itself? Last day for any offers? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Nah, they did a second round of price cuts this weekend. And so I was forced to re-evaluate my original decision two months ago to stay away from this offer. Simply put, the deal became too irresistible! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

By the way, as you might be aware, they are slated to launch commercially on August 15 and they will stop this 90-day preview offer on the same day. So if you are waiting to make a purchase, just wait for another week or so for them to announce the availability of the preview-offer for MNP customers as well and then get in on the deal before you miss the ship. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Images
Moderator
268
14648
234
@DealSeeker wrote:

@arambhaijaan65 wrote:

@razer wrote:

One of my friend brought Lyf Flame 1 from digital xpress store.. though the price was shown as 4999, billed amount was 4399 along with Jio sim

Boss But You Can Check That Other Accessories Are too Billed (Phone And Charger) If you see the total then it is 4999


No, the total is 4399. The line item for the phone alone is 4131. But they compulsorily charge you separately for the earphone and charger as well making the total 4399. Bought Flame 1 from a Reliance Digital store today itself. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

@hese Is your SIM activated yet? If yes, how long did it take?


The total bill was 4131 only! Not even a rupee extra paid to them!
And the Best part is the sales guy was so generous in giving a Fancy Number ( ‘1’ Repeated Five Times) https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
So that is why its good choice to walk-in to Reliance to select from a wide range of numbers!!
Had some work yesterday, might go today for submitting proof! so activation may be tomorrow.

Matrix stickmen
Perfectionist
0
42853
741
@hese wrote:

The total bill was 4131 only! Not even a rupee extra paid to them!

And the Best part is the shop sales guy was so generous in giving a Fancy Number ( ‘1’ Repeated Five Times) https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
So that is why its good choice to walk-in to Reliance to select from a wide range of numbers!!
Had some work yesterday, might go today for submitting proof! so activation may be tomorrow.


You got lucky, bro! This peculiarity about them billing for the phone, earphones, and charger separately is a well known thing. @thrifty_indian also mentioned it in his landmark thread. http://www.desidime.com/forums/dost-and-dimes/t...

Moreover, check the following link for Reliance Digital which shows the price as 4399: http://www.reliancedigital.in/lyf-flame-1-smart...

Dd
Critic
322
15160
229
@DealSeeker wrote:

@Magus wrote:

Why today itself? Last day for any offers? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Nah, they did a second round of price cuts this weekend. And so I was forced to re-evaluate my original decision two months ago to stay away from this offer. Simply put, the deal became too irresistible! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

By the way, as you might be aware, they are slated to launch commercially on August 15 and they will stop this 90-day preview offer on the same day. So if you are waiting to make a purchase, just wait for another week or so for them to announce the availability of the preview-offer for MNP customers as well and then get in on the deal before you miss the ship. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif



Have been using an employee SIM since last week, thanks to my cousin who works for Reliance. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Guess the free offer with this number will go on till the end of September. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Matrix stickmen
Perfectionist
0
42853
741
@Magus wrote:

Have been using an employee SIM since last week, thanks to my cousin who works for Reliance. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Guess the free offer with number will go on till the end of September. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


Ah, you resourceful-guy! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

And fingers crossed for an extension of the offer. If it does get extended, I will get another SIM under the expected MNP preview offer so I could use that new SIM with my other devices. As you might be aware, the SIM which comes with the preview offer with Lyf devices will remain locked to that particular Lyf phone, which is somewhat of a bummer.

Dd
Critic
322
15160
229
@DealSeeker wrote:

… As you might be aware, the SIM which comes with the preview offer with Lyf devices will remain locked to that particular Lyf phone, which is somewhat of a bummer.



Really?! What if the device goes kaput? Should we get another Lyf to use the SIM? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

EDIT: I’m using my cousin’s number in my Lenovo A2010. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Matrix stickmen
Perfectionist
0
42853
741
@Magus wrote:

Really?! What if the device goes kaput? Should we get another Lyf to use the SIM? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

EDIT: I’m using my cousin’s number in my Lenovo A2010. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


Good question. Unfortunately, I have no answers for you (or me https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif). @getready @PaytmKaPoojari @myliferockkss Any idea?

By the way, the SIMs obtained via the Samsung preview offer are also working on other devices.

Cropped8790936622552152970
Deal Major
6,650
21982
267
@DealSeeker wrote:


@Magus wrote:

Really?! What if the device goes kaput? Should we get another Lyf to use the SIM? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

EDIT: I’m using my cousin’s number in my Lenovo A2010. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


Good question. Unfortunately, I have no answers for you (or me https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif). @getready @PaytmKaPoojari @myliferockkss Any idea?

By the way, the SIMs obtained via the Samsung preview offer are also working on other devices.

As it is a preview (more like beta testing) offer, LYF device is a must for preview offer
once the Jio announces call n data plans ( which is going to happen in this month) we can use our sim in any device

Missing
Deal Subedar
136
1432
23
@DealSeeker wrote:

@arambhaijaan65 wrote:

@razer wrote:

One of my friend brought Lyf Flame 1 from digital xpress store.. though the price was shown as 4999, billed amount was 4399 along with Jio sim

Boss But You Can Check That Other Accessories Are too Billed (Phone And Charger) If you see the total then it is 4999


No, the total is 4399. The line item for the phone alone is 4131. But they compulsorily charge you separately for the earphone and charger as well making the total 4399. Bought Flame 1 from a Reliance Digital store today itself. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

@hese Is your SIM activated yet? If yes, how long did it take?


now it is of 4199 only ! https://www.mylyf.com/f...-1
Matrix stickmen
Perfectionist
0
42853
741
@rahuzz wrote:

h2. now it is of 4199 only ! https://www.mylyf.com/f...-1

Ouch! Wondering if I should waste my time (and money to drive to that store) to ask for a refund of the 200 they charged extra! :-/

Missing
Deal Cadet
77
442
9
@DealSeeker wrote:

@rahuzz wrote:

h2. now it is of 4199 only ! https://www.mylyf.com/f...-1

Ouch! Wondering if I should waste my time (and money to drive to that store) to ask for a refund of the 200 they charged extra! :-/


Dont waste your time there, They wont return your 200 bucks. Otherwise they will have to refund many peoples who have bought it at 5k…

Matrix stickmen
Perfectionist
0
42853
741
@hps21 wrote:

@DealSeeker wrote:

@rahuzz wrote:

h2. now it is of 4199 only ! https://www.mylyf.com/f...-1

Ouch! Wondering if I should waste my time (and money to drive to that store) to ask for a refund of the 200 they charged extra! :-/


Dont waste your time there, They wont return your 200 bucks. Otherwise they will have to refund many peoples who have bought it at 5k…

But I purchased it earlier today itself at 4399! I feel cheated and rightly so. @Magus Your thoughts? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

J/K. I have no plans to drive to the store just to ask for a refund of 200 bucks.

Missing