Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Mad Over Donuts :- Buy 6 Donuts & Get 6 Free

Mad Over Donuts :- Buy 6 Donuts & Get 6 Free

91°
Pro Deal Legend
Pablo_Kismibar

www.freecha...in
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/526917/medium/5172592Screenshot_2018_08_11_00_22_04_018_com_freecharge_android.jpg?1533927206

Terms and Conditions
1. Buy 6 and Get 6 Free.
2. Pick 12 donuts from online store and apply the code and you will be charged only for 6 donuts Follow the landing page to get this deal.
3. This offer is applicable for all users Extra 5% Central Goods & Services Tax & State Goods & Services Tax will be applicable on your order Minimum purchase value for home delivery is Rs 300 Use Given Mad Over Donuts coupon codes to avail the offer
4. The company reserves the right to alter or reject any coupon code presented against a purchase, if they deem, at their sole discretion that the coupon code has been forged, defaced, manipulated or otherwise tampered with.
5. Please visit -

HOW TO REDEEM
1. Buy the coupon on Freecharge
2. You will receive coupon with unique code over email, sms and on the Freecharge app.
3. Please visit –
4. To avail the discount, apply the coupon code atA?A the time of checkout.
5. Place an order.

Goto Freecharge App & Purchase The deal @ 1₹

Expired
2 Comments  |  
3 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

does anyone have this deal? I can pay you more if you have the coupon lying around

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Yes, but i dont think freecharge coupons are valid at MOD outlets as i visited 2 outlets, both told that those coupons are invalid.

replyuser
Click here to reply