Hotness Magicpin : Free Amazon Gift card Worth 500 On U...

Hot Deal Magicpin : Free Amazon Gift card Worth 500 On Upload Bill At nearby Select Store ( Total Bill 5000)

311°
Cropped503560147
Budding Star
517
10790
120
Magicpin : Free Amazon Gift card Worth 500 On Upload Bill At nearby Select Store ( Total Bill 5000)
Deal Expired

http://magicpin.in/walletRecharge?merchantId=64... .
Magicpin : Free Amazon Gift card Worth 500 On Upload Bill At nearby Select Store ( Total Bill 5000) ( 4 Oct – Oct)

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/588471/original/Screenshot_2019-10-01-19-09-55-401_com.magicpin.local.png?1569937371https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/588472/original/Screenshot_2019-10-01-19-09-25-214_com.magicpin.local.png?1569937394







  • Expired 14 days
16 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
290
1224
16

Good deal for Dussera shoppers @eeesahuji205

Cropped503560147
Budding Star
517
10790
120

Loot:. upload bill in two days get 500 free store name available

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
54
2

How pls elabrate

18157365 1092022577569460 9015892503473472591 n
Deal Subedar
122
1085
19

Which stores? 🙄 Clicking it goes nowhere

Cropped4037643400146354173
Deal Subedar
1,354
1157
13
eeesahuji205 wrote:

Loot:. upload bill in two days get 500 free store name available

single bill of 5k or any number of bills totaling 5k
and if its loot write that in topic also…so that all dimers can see wink

Cropped2014391100
Deal Newbie
55
74
2

They never mentioned the store name.
So that they can refuse your claim wen uploaded
They’re aware people makes big purchases during this festive season
This way they’ll get the bills uploaded and can refuse the claims.
They’ll get the benefits in their bags but won’t give to any customer stating that the said store is not among the eligible stores.
As simple as that.

This is a good game by them.

Yesterday also the same offer was posted.
Had they been not aware of this issue, they wud hv realised that none of the people have uploaded the bill, there may be the issue.

But no!
This is a planned move.

Most people have big amount bills
People wud try to fetch bills to upload for this amount of 500.
And wil eventually get them the benefits for free free free!

Cropped503560147
Budding Star
517
10790
120
rocker_dev wrote:

They never mentioned the store name.
So that they can refuse your claim wen uploaded
They’re aware people makes big purchases during this festive season
This way they’ll get the bills uploaded and can refuse the claims.
They’ll get the benefits in their bags but won’t give to any customer stating that the said store is not among the eligible stores.
As simple as that.

This is a good game by them.

Yesterday also the same offer was posted.
Had they been not aware of this issue, they wud hv realised that none of the people have uploaded the bill, there may be the issue.

But no!
This is a planned move.

Most people have big amount bills
People wud try to fetch bills to upload for this amount of 500.
And wil eventually get them the benefits for free free free!

Bro check my attached t&c store nname available

Cropped503560147
Budding Star
517
10790
120
Expand
ayushivijay17451 wrote:

single bill of 5k or any number of bills totaling 5k
and if its loot write that in topic also…so that all dimers can see wink

Any bill Total amount 5k

Cropped503560147
Budding Star
517
10790
120
P_A_N_K_A_J wrote:

Which stores? 🙄 Clicking it goes nowhere

Bro check my attached t&c snapshot in snapshot store name available

Cropped243923528
Deal Subedar
161
1649
20
eeesahuji205 wrote:

Loot:. upload bill in two days get 500 free store name available

5000 shopping pe 500 gv is loot??

Ak6zsbe
Deal Cadet
50
128
1
Expand
AJ89 wrote:

5000 shopping pe 500 gv is loot??

Well it depends. If say I was planning on giving a treat to all my friends at BBQ Nation, I can simply upload the bill and get 500 back. Not a great deal if you shop just to get voucher but a good deal if you were already planning on shopping at the shops mentioned in the T&C

Cropped503560147
Budding Star
517
10790
120
Expand
AJ89 wrote:

5000 shopping pe 500 gv is loot??

Bhaii bill fake bhii hits ek hui bill ko 10 account me bhii use krr skte haii

18157365 1092022577569460 9015892503473472591 n
Deal Subedar
122
1085
19
Expand
eeesahuji205 wrote:

Bhaii bill fake bhii hits ek hui bill ko 10 account me bhii use krr skte haii

Pm me yours😁😁 dua me yad rakhunga aapko

Cropped503560147
Budding Star
517
10790
120
Expand
P_A_N_K_A_J wrote:

Pm me yours😁😁 dua me yad rakhunga aapko

stuck_out_tongue stuck_out_tongue stuck_out_tongue  but please remember first bill approve than upload in another account
Missing
Deal Cadet
129
179
3

Anyone having groupbuy link Pls send

Missing