Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Magicpin - place order for essentials & get 50% discount upto ₹250 (STILL WORKING on 1st May)

Magicpin - place order for essentials & get 50% discount upto ₹250 (STILL WORKING on 1st May)

531°
Deal Captain
moh.soh

http://magic...in
Place order for essentials and get 50% discount upto ₹250 (still working Today as well, 1st May 2020). Use code MGORDER

Check the notifications section in magicpin app to find this offer. Click on that to go to the offer page.

Please update your app to see this feature of placing essentials order via Magicpin

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/614954/original/Screenshot_20200430-160304.png?1588243050

Expired
17 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
  • Sort By
Pro Community Angel Pro Community Angel
Link Copied

Can you find store offer is available but no stores sweat_smile

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

In my area many stores available bro blush

View 1 more reply
Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied

not there for mumbai

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Not available in my area also.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Many stores showing here in Bangalore but how to order as there is no list of products available in the store nor prices.

Link Copied

U have to type the product name and add. Post that  place the order. After sometime store should confirm your order and final amount. At this stage u need to apply the coupon code and make payment. Hope it helps

View 1 more reply
Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied

Vu+kg

Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied

when ever this gets available for mumbai please update

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Did anyone got delivery? I have ordered n paid around 1hr back. Still it’s showing assigning delivery..

Link Copied

There must be a contact number of the store from where u have ordered, call them up and check

View 5 more replies
replyuser
Click here to reply