Hotness Magicpin - Use 50% points on Jockey Gift card

Hot Deal Magicpin - Use 50% points on Jockey Gift card

820°
400
60% OFF 1000.0
Missing
Community Angel
709
30600
500

https://www.jockeyindi...m/
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=c...
GV link- https://magicpin.in/india/vouchers/Jockey-vouch...
500 jockey gift card available @ 250 after using points
1000 jockey gift card available @ 500 600 now after using points

Can only be used online, can be combined with any other coupon or offer

Tip-
1 ) Use zingoy or any other affiliate site to get 10-12% additional on total order value , so effective benefit of 60% + on jockey products
Reference – https://www.zingoy.com/shopping/...ey

2) Use code- HDFCOFFER / VISAJOCKEY / INDUSJOCKEY/ YESJOCKEY to get 200 jockey gift voucher on orders of 1000 and above , can pay via any available methods
Use RUPAY150 to get 150 GV on purchases of 750 and above
Use RUPAY250 to get 250 GV on purchases of 1299 and above
Not verified personally if these coupons work with gift card payments

Expiring In 21 days

Deal Wiki

Multiple voucher can be combined (application of two vouchers verified by @adrishya )

68 Comments  |  
26 Dimers
Missing
Community Angel
709
30600
500

Can be a good usage option for magicpin points as magicpin has removed all worthy offers for redemption

Missing
Deal Subedar
176
1741
20

Pm if anyone needs this

Missing
Deal Cadet
54
258
0

Nice deal vu

Missing
Community Angel
709
30600
500
AS007 wrote:

Content has been removed!

No charges ? sunglasses

Missing
Deal Newbie
52
62
2

Please give a little more detail about your second tip.
How to know about these codes detials. (can you provide any link to read t&c)
If we apply any of these, HDFCOFFER / VISAJOCKEY / INDUSJOCKEY/ YESJOCKEY, then how to use the received voucher

Missing
Community Angel
709
30600
500
Atulgoyal123 wrote:

Please give a little more detail about your second tip.
How to know about these codes detials. (can you provide any link to read t&c)
If we apply any of these, HDFCOFFER / VISAJOCKEY / INDUSJOCKEY/ YESJOCKEY, then how to use the received voucher

Coupon/Offer Details:
This gift card would be emailed after 30 days of purchase with visa card

Offer is applicable on minimum spend of Rs 999 at Jockey online store: https://www.jockeyindi...m/

Upon usage of coupon code and an instant discount of Rs 1 would be applied at checkout.

Valid on all merchandise


Gift card of 200 would be unconditional smile

Missing
Deal Newbie
52
62
2
Expand
androgame wrote:

Coupon/Offer Details:
This gift card would be emailed after 30 days of purchase with visa card

Offer is applicable on minimum spend of Rs 999 at Jockey online store: https://www.jockeyindi...m/

Upon usage of coupon code and an instant discount of Rs 1 would be applied at checkout.

Valid on all merchandise


Gift card of 200 would be unconditional smile

This gift card would be emailed after 30 days of purchase with visa card

This line means that we have to use respective bank card (HDFC, VISA, Indudind, Yes bank) to do payment.

But if we pay using gv bought from magicpin, then no gift card will be given.

Am i right ?

Missing
Community Angel
709
30600
500
Expand
Atulgoyal123 wrote:

This gift card would be emailed after 30 days of purchase with visa card

This line means that we have to use respective bank card (HDFC, VISA, Indudind, Yes bank) to do payment.

But if we pay using gv bought from magicpin, then no gift card will be given.

Am i right ?

Bro i havent tried personally, but from the t&c it would work even if you pay 1 rupee through the respective cards, so you make the order of whatever amount and apply the gv and pay the remaining amount with respective cards, that should be sufficient for offer to apply, but its not verified by me, will update that in post

Missing
Deal Newbie
52
62
2

thanks for clearing doubts.

Missing
suspended
74
3788
90

I have points , PM me for exchange.

Missing
Deal Subedar
176
1741
20

Both gv and coupon can be applied?

Missing
Community Angel
709
30600
500
adrishya wrote:

Both gv and coupon can be applied?

Yes

Missing
Deal Subedar
232
1700
25

Anyone applied or bought using voucher?

Missing
Deal Cadet
139
701
69

how many gv can be combined in a order?

Missing
Deal Cadet
139
701
69

expiry 3 april 2020

Missing
Community Angel
709
30600
500
dearajay wrote:

how many gv can be combined in a order?

One voucher per order as per magicpin bro

Missing
Community Angel
709
30600
500
dearajay wrote:

expiry 3 april 2020

Magicpin has standard expiry of 15 days, but usually these GVs would have an expiry of 6 months atleast, you can check on woohoo after buying

Missing
Deal Subedar
176
1741
20
Expand
androgame wrote:

One voucher per order as per magicpin bro

Also cannot club with any coupon as per magicpin

Missing
Community Angel
709
30600
500
Expand
adrishya wrote:

Also cannot club with any coupon as per magicpin

But that works as coupon is to be applied before payment and GV is applied at payment page, similar to bigbasket or amazon

Missing
Deal Subedar
176
1741
20
Expand
androgame wrote:

But that works as coupon is to be applied before payment and GV is applied at payment page, similar to bigbasket or amazon

Ok bro will try then

Missing
Deal Cadet
10
356
46

i didnt realize one voucher per customer….now cannot use…can anyone help..i need 1000 voucher

Missing
Community Angel
709
30600
500
poojaalld wrote:

i didnt realize one voucher per customer….now cannot use…can anyone help..i need 1000 voucher

Kindly explain your case and what kind of help you are expecting smile

Missing
Deal Cadet
11
859
15

can anyone share working coupon which can be applied with this gv ?

Missing
Community Angel
709
30600
500
basu9121 wrote:

can anyone share working coupon which can be applied with this gv ?

Have added many working codes in the main post itself, though all of them are payment offers and didn’t self verify them
I did try finding something which was generic but no such coupon I found

Missing
Deal Cadet
11
859
15
Expand
androgame wrote:

Have added many working codes in the main post itself, though all of them are payment offers and didn’t self verify them
I did try finding something which was generic but no such coupon I found

Yeah I saw but those are payment specific if gv is used it won’t work . so we need coupon which works with this magicpin gv

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
208
1

These innerwear companies are making huge losses due to economic slowdown. First thing people stop buying during economic depression is innerwear. Jockey showrooms are offering buy 2 get 2 free. stuck_out_tongue

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
38
0

If anyone want to exchange this voucher can ping me..

Missing
Deal Cadet
52
180
7

Njoy guys all gv r valid till march 5 2021

Missing