Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Travel from MakeMyTrip or the deals across all stores in Travel

Upto 60% off + 30% Cashback on Hotel Bookings

Score: 1 Votes: 1
1500
70% OFF 5000.0
Makemytrip
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Travel from MakeMyTrip or the deals across all stores in Travel
Surpriseitsme
Deal Captain
137
8,649
9090
107
Upto 60% off + 30% Cashback on Hotel Bookings
Deal Expired

Makemytrip : Get 90% Off on Hotel bookings

http://www.makemytrip.com/promotion/includes/mm...

Coupon Code : MMTLOYAL

Terms & Conditions

This offer is valid for hotel bookings made on www.makemytr...om, m.makemytrip.com and MakeMyTrip Mobile App
For Domestic hotels, the Instant Discount is 60% upto maximum of Rs.2,000 & Cashback is 30% upto maximum of Rs.2,000. Overall Max. Discount will be Rs.4,000. To avail the offer, customer must enter the E-Coupon MMTLOYAL in the E-Coupon field.
This offer is valid for hotel check outs till 30th Sept 2016.
Offer is valid as per the criteria mentioned in the tables above.
The Cask Back amount will be credited to your MyWallet (MakeMyTrip MyWallet account) within 21 days of making the booking.
To know more about MakeMyTrip MyWallet, please check http://www.makemytrip.com/myw...t/
The discount will be provided on the base price.
Offer is not valid on select hotels.
Only 1 transaction per email id/ mobile number per day will be eligible for the cashback.
Not valid for Pay At Hotel bookings.
Cashback will be calculated on per Email ID & Booking ID basis, that is, customers will be eligible for the maximum of Rs.2,000/- Cashback offer only if he/she has valid domestic hotel booking ID’s as per the other terms and condition mentioned.
The coupon code can only be used one time per Email ID/Mobile No. to avail the offer. Multiple bookings using the same Email ID/Mobile No. will not be considered valid for the offer
If you have received SMS from MakeMyTrip regarding this offer, please note that we have also mentioned the email ID which is registered with us against your mobile number. The offer will be applicable only on the unique email ID mentioned in the SMS. If you use some other email ID while making this booking, the offer will not be applicable.
If the email ID mentioned in the SMS is not your email ID, that might be due to some technical issue in our registration. The offer will not be applicable in all those cases.
If the customer doesn’t receive the cashback amount, he/she can claim for the same within 3 months from the booking date. In the event the Customer fails to do so, he/she will not be eligible for the cashback amount.
This offer is not valid on bookings where payment is made directly at the hotel.
The Offer code can only be used 3 times per day and 5 times per month using the same Email id or mobile no
PAYBACK points will not be credited for transactions where E-Coupon or Deal Code has been applied
PAYBACK points will not be credited for payments made through cards eligible for Citibank Accelerated Rewards Program
While making the booking, if the customer enters the incorrect E-coupon code then the customer shall not be eligible for the offer.
This offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer of MakeMyTrip.
Offer is not valid on payments made through PayPal account, Cash on Delivery (COD) and EMI Options.
In addition user terms at www.makemytr...om shall apply.
In the event of any misuse or abuse of the offer by the customer or travel agent, MakeMyTrip reserves the right to deny the offer or cancel the booking.
In no event shall MakeMyTrip be liable for any abuse or misuse of the e-coupon due to negligence of the customer.
If the booking is cancelled, the amount refunded will be less the discount amount and applicable cancellation charges.
MakeMyTrip shall not be liable to for any indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the offer.
MakeMyTrip shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising due to force majeure event.
In no event the entire liability of MakeMyTrip under this offer shall exceed the amount of applicable discount under this offer.
MakeMyTrip reserves the right to alter, modify or withdraw the offer anytime without any liability.
In the event of any dispute courts of New Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction.

  • In Travel
  • Expired about 1 year

Deal Wiki

How to get this deal
  1. Click here to go to Makemytrip.
  2. Book your Hotels.
  3. Apply Coupon Code : MMTLOYAL to get Extra Cashback.
  4. Valid for bookings on 2nd and 3rd July 2016
  5. Travel Till 30th Sept 2016

Terms & Conditions :

  1. This offer is valid for hotel bookings made on www.makemytr...om, m.makemytrip.com and MakeMyTrip Mobile App
  2. For Domestic hotels, the Instant Discount is 60% upto maximum of Rs.2,000 & Cashback is 30% upto maximum of Rs.2,000.
  3. Overall Max. Discount will be Rs.4,000. To avail the offer, customer must enter the E-Coupon MMTLOYAL in the E-Coupon field.
  4. This offer is valid for hotel check outs till 30th Sept 2016.
  5. Offer is valid as per the criteria mentioned in the tables above.
  6. The Cask Back amount will be credited to your MyWallet (MakeMyTrip MyWallet account) within 21 days of making the booking.
  7. To know more about MakeMyTrip MyWallet, please check http://www.makemytrip.com/myw...t/
  8. The discount will be provided on the base price.
  9. Offer is not valid on select hotels.
  10. Only 1 transaction per email id/ mobile number per day will be eligible for the cashback.
  11. Not valid for Pay At Hotel bookings.
  12. Cashback will be calculated on per Email ID & Booking ID basis, that is, customers will be eligible for the maximum of Rs.2,000/- Cashback offer only if he/she has valid domestic hotel booking ID’s as per the other terms and condition mentioned.
14 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
Giphy 5
Entertainer
29
964
9446
97

Looks cool.
Valid for all? https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

It worked for many hotels for me.
Along with 40% wallet usage today.
Should be a better deal.

vuns kg++

Giphy
Deal Major
143
2,596
26601
174

@bonbon

These are 2 different things.

1. Upto 60% off and 30% cb
2. 90% off.

Its UPTO 60% not 90% on all deals. It is possible that off is from 0-60%. Yes 30% is fix but 60% is not fix.

Please correct me if i am wrong here.

Che smiling1
Deal Subedar
0
116
2216
18
@19 Female Gurgaon wrote:

Looks cool.
Valid for all? https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

It worked for many hotels for me.
Along with 40% wallet usage today.
Should be a better deal.

vuns kg++


Yesterday I received a notification that in addition u will get 40 % cashback for using wallets (Max 4k). Also the code for 90% discount was HTLAPP. Such offers are common with MMT. They hike prices regularly.

200w 1
Community Angel
2
815
4691
137

Need to book hotel from mmt but don’t have mmt wallet money. Can anyone please help in this matter.

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
51
20
0

I am following MMT from the last few days to do some bookings. Yesterday when they offered 90% with 5000 max cap, they hiked the price by about 3000/- for all hotels coming under this category. So it is better to wait for instant discount of 2000-2200, then to go for offers like cashback to citbank etc

Giphy 5
Entertainer
29
964
9446
97
@asoka wrote:

@19 Female Gurgaon wrote:

Looks cool.
Valid for all? https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

It worked for many hotels for me.
Along with 40% wallet usage today.
Should be a better deal.

vuns kg++


Yesterday I received a notification that in addition u will get 40 % cashback for using wallets (Max 4k). Also the code for 90% discount was HTLAPP. Such offers are common with MMT. They hike prices regularly.

I was talking about 40% payment from Makemytrip wallet allowed today.
But for some strange reason, at payment step MMT says this coupon (MMTLOYAL) cannot be used with selected payment (wallet)! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Che smiling1
Deal Subedar
0
116
2216
18
@19 Female Gurgaon wrote:

@asoka wrote:

@19 Female Gurgaon wrote:

Looks cool.
Valid for all? https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

It worked for many hotels for me.
Along with 40% wallet usage today.
Should be a better deal.

vuns kg++


Yesterday I received a notification that in addition u will get 40 % cashback for using wallets (Max 4k). Also the code for 90% discount was HTLAPP. Such offers are common with MMT. They hike prices regularly.

I was talking about 40% payment from Makemytrip wallet allowed today.
But for some strange reason, at payment step MMT says this coupon (MMTLOYAL) cannot be used with selected payment (wallet)! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Directly contact the hotel and try to strike a deal with them. At times I was successfully able to get better deals than what MMT offered after cashback.

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
72
82
8

Any referral code

Qwqwq
Deal Lieutenant
4
534
5655
47

Have to book an hotel in bangalore. near whitefields. Can any one suggest a good hotel and offers???

Dint find budget ones in goibibo…

Images %286%29
Deal Captain
4
187
13270
220
@bookface wrote:

Have to book an hotel in bangalore. near whitefields. Can any one suggest a good hotel and offers???

Dint find budget ones in goibibo…


What do you mean by ‘a good hotel’ here?
Edit: In my eyes a hotel below 3 star is not a good option whereas in someone else’ eyes a hotel below 4 star may not be good.

Myicon
Deal Cadet
1
0
640
13

Any 60-70% coupon.
In need urgently.


@BUTTERFLYBOY wrote:


@bookface wrote:

Have to book an hotel in bangalore. near whitefields. Can any one suggest a good hotel and offers???

Dint find budget ones in goibibo…


What do you mean by ‘a good hotel’ here?
Edit: In my eyes a hotel below 3 star is not a good option whereas in someone else’ eyes a hotel below 4 star may not be good.


Images %286%29
Deal Captain
4
187
13270
220
@soumdmw wrote:

Any 60-70% coupon.
In need urgently.


@BUTTERFLYBOY wrote:


@bookface wrote:

Have to book an hotel in bangalore. near whitefields. Can any one suggest a good hotel and offers???

Dint find budget ones in goibibo…


What do you mean by ‘a good hotel’ here?
Edit: In my eyes a hotel below 3 star is not a good option whereas in someone else’ eyes a hotel below 4 star may not be good.



Try Makemytrip this offer or bank specific offer else use Gokarde code in Goibibo and pay 25 percent through Gocash and rest by CC or DC.

Myicon
Deal Cadet
1
0
640
13

Thanks for ur reply buddy but this code is expired.
My hotel is not listed in Goibibo and also price is higher there. I don’t know whom else to TAG.

@BUTTERFLYBOY wrote:

@soumdmw wrote:

Any 60-70% coupon.
In need urgently.


@BUTTERFLYBOY wrote:


@bookface wrote:

Have to book an hotel in bangalore. near whitefields. Can any one suggest a good hotel and offers???

Dint find budget ones in goibibo…


What do you mean by ‘a good hotel’ here?
Edit: In my eyes a hotel below 3 star is not a good option whereas in someone else’ eyes a hotel below 4 star may not be good.



Try Makemytrip this offer or bank specific offer else use Gokarde code in Goibibo and pay 25 percent through Gocash and rest by CC or DC.


Qwqwq
Deal Lieutenant
4
534
5655
47
@BUTTERFLYBOY wrote:

@bookface wrote:

Have to book an hotel in bangalore. near whitefields. Can any one suggest a good hotel and offers???

Dint find budget ones in goibibo…


What do you mean by ‘a good hotel’ here?
Edit: In my eyes a hotel below 3 star is not a good option whereas in someone else’ eyes a hotel below 4 star may not be good.


good means anything wehereican stay without issues for a day.

fogot to mention main thing. it should b <1500 for 2. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing