Malhotra Plastic Gift Pot Set (Multicolored, 8-...

Malhotra Plastic Gift Pot Set (Multicolored, 8-Pieces) (over now at 315)

139°
55
91% OFF 599.0
Missing
Deal Hunter
243
16260
134
Malhotra Plastic Gift Pot Set (Multicolored, 8-Pieces) (over now at 315)
Deal Expired

Malhotra Plastic 110005 Plastic Gift Pot Set (Multicolored, 8-Pieces) https://www.amazon.in/dp/B00QP...A/

Expired about 1 year
10 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
53
151
1

Very small size,be cautious . Seller mentioned total pkg size in description ,very tricky minus1

Missing
Deal Cadet
111
171
3

Bought 1.. idk if its worth..

Missing
Deal Hunter
243
16260
134
Sidhi.Baat.No.Bakwas wrote:

Bought 1.. idk if its worth..

Ordered one let’s see…as per cost it is ok…now price 315

Missing
Deal Hunter
243
16260
134
gkone5789276 wrote:

Very small size,be cautious . Seller mentioned total pkg size in description ,very tricky minus1

Now at 315

Missing
Deal Cadet
111
171
3

55 rs me kya drum milega.. ye 5 6 rs per item hai.. so what i read and see it looks worth the deal.. itte me kuchh naho jata…

Missing
Deal Cadet
111
171
3

Waise bhi 50 ka couoan bhi use ho gaya.. 2 ya 3 rs ka hua ye 8 item xd

Missing
Deal Hunter
243
16260
134
Sidhi.Baat.No.Bakwas wrote:

55 rs me kya drum milega.. ye 5 6 rs per item hai.. so what i read and see it looks worth the deal.. itte me kuchh naho jata…

Yes bro u rite

Missing
Deal Hunter
243
16260
134
Sidhi.Baat.No.Bakwas wrote:

Waise bhi 50 ka couoan bhi use ho gaya.. 2 ya 3 rs ka hua ye 8 item xd

That’s great

Missing
Deal Major
91
17649
109

Good one

Missing
Deal Hunter
243
16260
134
shahrujun wrote:

Good one

Thanks bro

Missing