Match 6. Team Invincible VS DD 1 (4 PM) :-- ...

Match 6. Team Invincible VS DD 1 (4 PM) :-- Team Invincible 's Entry

Score: 4 Votes: 4
Score: 4 Votes: 4
Score: 4 Votes: 4
Score: 4 Votes: 4
00
Deal Subedar
14
92
1808
68

Team Invincible ’s Entry

Hand Blender

38 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
Ezgif.com resize %281%29
Admin
49
2,008
16625
453

Time is up.

00
Deal Subedar
14
92
1808
68
@KuttaJi wrote:

@mxguys wrote:


@KuttaJi wrote:

@mxguys wrote:

http://www.flipkart.com/ritwik-fosher-250-w-han...

310

already posted by opponent


bro, u need to go through rules again bro!!!

what you want to say. can you clarify?

check rule no :

4: Editing your thread or posts is not allowed. If you find a better deal/coupon, please comment in your contest thread as a fresh post.

6 : Product link and price must be correct and it should be in the same post. (Round off figure will not be considered) if price is Rs 4.56 Then mentioning Rs 5 is not valid)

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
36
194
15859
193
@mxguys wrote:


@KuttaJi wrote:

@mxguys wrote:


@KuttaJi wrote:

@mxguys wrote:

http://www.flipkart.com/ritwik-fosher-250-w-han...

310

already posted by opponent


bro, u need to go through rules again bro!!!

what you want to say. can you clarify?

check rule no :

4: Editing your thread or posts is not allowed. If you find a better deal/coupon, please comment in your contest thread as a fresh post.

6 : Product link and price must be correct and it should be in the same post. (Round off figure will not be considered) if price is Rs 4.56 Then mentioning Rs 5 is not valid)

1 he maybe not edited any post
2 maybe he get a reminder of 6 rule and fatafat posted price too following rule no. 4 i.e. no edit.

00
Deal Subedar
14
92
1808
68
@KuttaJi wrote:

@mxguys wrote:


@KuttaJi wrote:

@mxguys wrote:


@KuttaJi wrote:

@mxguys wrote:

http://www.flipkart.com/ritwik-fosher-250-w-han...

310

already posted by opponent


bro, u need to go through rules again bro!!!

what you want to say. can you clarify?

check rule no :

4: Editing your thread or posts is not allowed. If you find a better deal/coupon, please comment in your contest thread as a fresh post.

6 : Product link and price must be correct and it should be in the same post. (Round off figure will not be considered) if price is Rs 4.56 Then mentioning Rs 5 is not valid)

1 he maybe not edited any post
2 maybe he get a reminder of 6 rule and fatafat posted price too following rule no. 4 i.e. no edit.

@KuttaJi u got me wrong buddy!!!

the product link, coupon , n final value should always be on a single post!!!!

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
36
194
15859
193
@mxguys wrote:


@KuttaJi wrote:

@mxguys wrote:


@KuttaJi wrote:

@mxguys wrote:


@KuttaJi wrote:

@mxguys wrote:

http://www.flipkart.com/ritwik-fosher-250-w-han...

310

already posted by opponent


bro, u need to go through rules again bro!!!

what you want to say. can you clarify?

check rule no :

4: Editing your thread or posts is not allowed. If you find a better deal/coupon, please comment in your contest thread as a fresh post.

6 : Product link and price must be correct and it should be in the same post. (Round off figure will not be considered) if price is Rs 4.56 Then mentioning Rs 5 is not valid)

1 he maybe not edited any post
2 maybe he get a reminder of 6 rule and fatafat posted price too following rule no. 4 i.e. no edit.

@KuttaJi u got me wrong buddy!!!

the product link, coupon , n final value should always be on a single post!!!!

i am getting you but i am saying that maybe he remind of posting price too but as per rules no editing allowed.

Missing