Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Mattress at extra 50% cash back on Paytm || Max cash back is 7000 || Hurry

Mattress at extra 50% cash back on Paytm || Max cash back is 7000 || Hurry

1504°
50% OFF 4000.0
Deal Lieutenant
nitin_0018

https://paytm.com/shop/g/home-and-kitchen/the-h…

use coupon – MAT50

Personal choice – Coirfit Health Boom. Excellent Mattress

Simce they have branded stuff i would suggest you to go and take a feel of the mattress in a showroom. These brands are available in most of the home furnishing stores. Once you are sure of it then buy it online

Expired

Deal Wiki

77 Comments  |  
35 Dimers
  • Sort By
Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

Got an email now saying that my order has been cancelled by the seller. I had ordered a sofa cum bed, paid using a credit card. Now gotta hang around for a refund. Poor.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Today I receive Boston Pocket 8" Spring mattress. Do anybody know how to verify whethere its bonel spring or pocket spring mattress…

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

No idea dude… But good to see Dimers have started receiving their mattress orders from PAYTM

As i too await mine…showing “Handed over to courier” status and delivery date of 4th Dec..

Scared of how good or bad will be PAYTM delivery for this shipment of 32kgs King size mattress of mine…
Keeping fingers crossed for my 16k… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I got Mattress direct from Noida Factory thru Blue Dart courier…The mattress is receive in good condition….

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
aashu1909 wrote:

No idea dude… But good to see Dimers have started receiving their mattress orders from PAYTM

As i too await mine…showing “Handed over to courier” status and delivery date of 4th Dec..

Scared of how good or bad will be PAYTM delivery for this shipment of 32kgs King size mattress of mine…
Keeping fingers crossed for my 16k… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

And even i receive mine….
Got it couriered from Meerut…Great work Paytm and Safexpress for delivering product…

PAYTM winning trust in terms of delivery..Warning Signals for FK & Amazon… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Any reviews for the coirfit health broom mattress from those who bought it last time?? Is the price good now? They are giving 35% cashback now.

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

any one bought big matress? thinking of to buy one.. 6×6 bed size. pls post if any one bought online/offline suggest brand, reviews..
first thing is it safe to buy 6×6 online? will it arive safe
any brand/ seller suggestions?

Critic Critic
Link Copied

those who have bought please give feedback

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I suggest to go for Coirfit brand and I went for Health++. Purchased 72×70×5 king size for 9k…It was a steal deal..Delivery took 2 weeks in Metro city but it was worth to wait…
Been using over a month…till now no complaints..

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

HI,

I plan to buy coirfit Health Boom 4.5 Inches, (a single size bed). How is this bed, is it comfortable, good for ur back, does ur body gets heated?

any other pros and cons?

thanks

Vanguard Vanguard
Link Copied

I plan to purchase a 78×70 mattress..my current one is from Kurlon and we have been using for past 12 yrs and it has served us well.. the mattress that we are currently using is of coir..

We went to Kurlon to check out the mattresses and prices.. the budget mattress that they have has HD foam on both sides and coir in middle.. that costs something like 16k for 78×70×4″.. and the one with coir on one side and foam on the other costs around 18k.. we found the latter one (with coir on one side and foam on other) to be comfortable..

now I am looking for suggestions from fellow dimers on the coirfit brand in terms of quality, and the mattress with coir on one side and foam on another side in terms of comfort and good sleep. Pls help me in choosing the right mattress.

Thanks in advance!!

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

hv been waiting for good reviews to buy one since long time..

Vanguard Vanguard
Link Copied

koi to help kar do yaar.. need to buy a mattress for parents asap.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
stranger333 wrote:

I bought coirfit health boom when paytm was offering 50% off. I am using it since last month and it is too good. My friend is also using the same model mattress from last 1 year and no issues at all. You can go for it!

Vanguard Vanguard
Link Copied
nitin_0018 wrote:

stranger333 wrote:

I bought coirfit health boom when paytm was offering 50% off. I am using it since last month and it is too good. My friend is also using the same model mattress from last 1 year and no issues at all. You can go for it!

Thanks for the info, Sir. Can you pls provide some info on the healthboom mattress? does it have coir + foam, or only foam? Any idea about the Coirfit daydream which has combination of coir and HD foam?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
stranger333 wrote:

nitin_0018 wrote:

stranger333 wrote:

Thanks for the info, Sir. Can you pls provide some info on the healthboom mattress? does it have coir + foam, or only foam? Any idea about the Coirfit daydream which has combination of coir and HD foam?

Here you go
http://www.coirfitmattress.com/health-boo…ml

It doesnot have coir. It is made of rebonded foam.

Vanguard Vanguard
Link Copied

thanks for the link.. rebonded foam I have heard is very hard on the back.. how is ur experience thus far?

replyuser
Click here to reply