[May be user specific] HDFC Credit card offer :...

[May be user specific] HDFC Credit card offer :- Get 1000 voucher on spending 12000 from 5th to 29th Feb 2020 - got mail

104°
Missing
Deal Cadet
194
667
10

https://offers.smartbuy.hdfcbank.com/offer_deta...
[May be user specific] HDFC Credit card offer :- Get 1000 voucher on spending 12000 from 5th to 29th Feb 2020 – I got mail

Search mail with “Your voucher worth Rs. 1000 inside. Check now!”

Spend Rs. 12000 from 5th Feb to 29th Feb using your HDFC Bank Credit Card xxXXXX & get a voucher worth Rs. 1000 of your choice

https://offers.smartbuy.hdfcbank.com/offer_deta...

Spend on your HDFC Bank Credit card as per communication and get a voucher of your choice from the following brands

Flipkart/ BookMyShow/ Big Bazaar/Lifestyle/Yatra

Offer details:
Meet spend target as mentioned in communication using your HDFCbank Credit card between 5th Feb’2020 & 29th Feb’2020

Check T&C as well.
#CreditCardUsers

Expiring In 12 days
17 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
Pikachu
Deal Subedar
111
1224
51

Your card variant?

Missing
Deal Subedar
111
1132
10

Got mail on 3rd Feb, but mine has condition that i need to register atleast one new bill on smartpay.
Also got another offer in other card to spend 104k in February and get extra 5k RP.

Missing
Deal Cadet
194
667
10
vickyVicky wrote:

Your card variant?

Diners

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
573
5

Got 5000 on spending 52k between 2-29feb , hdfc regalia first, 4th consecutive months I received such offer

Missing
Deal Cadet
212
711
6
suman1520 wrote:

Got 5000 on spending 52k between 2-29feb , hdfc regalia first, 4th consecutive months I received such offer

Wow . That’s cool . I got the offer only once and after I met spends last month.. nothing so far

Wondering if you achieved the spends during first 3 months and received cash back .. also, is that 5000 in reward points or in cashback ?

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
573
5
Expand
indiansoul wrote:

Wow . That’s cool . I got the offer only once and after I met spends last month.. nothing so far

Wondering if you achieved the spends during first 3 months and received cash back .. also, is that 5000 in reward points or in cashback ?

5000 RS voucher of my choice, either Flipkart, bms , big Bazaar, lifestyle, yatra

Missing
Deal Cadet
212
711
6
Expand
suman1520 wrote:

5000 RS voucher of my choice, either Flipkart, bms , big Bazaar, lifestyle, yatra

Also, did you met spends during earlier promotions ??

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
573
5
Expand
indiansoul wrote:

Also, did you met spends during earlier promotions ??

Yes.in last two promotion I met the criteria…this month also will do

Babys%2001
Deal Subedar
110
1186
75
Expand
suman1520 wrote:

Yes.in last two promotion I met the criteria…this month also will do

I have new regalia first card. Do i need to enrol for smartbuy or any other link so that I get such offers?

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
573
5
Expand
drjpatwa wrote:

I have new regalia first card. Do i need to enrol for smartbuy or any other link so that I get such offers?

Don’t know…but no harm in enrolling in regalia rewards and smartbuy website..to get more information on offers

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

If anyone has HDFC SmartBuy Voucher of 1000 or more,which we get after completing Spend target, Please pm me.

Thank you..

Missing
Deal Cadet
23
575
19

I last got spend based offer on 13 june 19. no such offer after that

Missing
Deal Cadet
139
701
70
rj010101209 wrote:

If anyone has HDFC SmartBuy Voucher of 1000 or more,which we get after completing Spend target, Please pm me.

Thank you..

what is the use of smartbuy voucher?

Cropped6377726126767644938
Deal Cadet
6
403
6

Anyone tell me how long take for the cashback voucher from HDFC? November month promotion I had completed this spend offer but so far No cashback from HDFC. 90 days reach on 29th Feb.So, can I wait for this month end? Or raise to HDFC customer support

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

If anyone has SmartBuy Voucher from previous offers like this than pm me and if you can offer me good deal.

Missing
Deal Newbie
54
56
2

Got offer – spend 33000 to get 1000 amazon voucher/ lounge access worth 1200.
Any one received vouchers for offer in earlier month?

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
85
2
rj010101209 wrote:

If anyone has SmartBuy Voucher from previous offers like this than pm me and if you can offer me good deal.

620rs code available in 570 rs

Missing