Mcdonald's 150rs voucher at 37.5rs in magicpin

Mcdonald's 150rs voucher at 37.5rs in magicpin

163°
38
75% OFF 150.0
Missing
Deal Newbie
95
60
0

http://magicpin.in/walletRecharge?merchantId=44...
Mcdonald’s 150rs voucher at 37.5rs(available in bangalore)

Expiring In 2 days
16 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
Br
Perfectionist
74
9503
138

For me showing 150..
Can you elaborate

Missing
Deal Newbie
95
60
0

may be,the offer is not there in your location

Images %288%29
Deal Subedar
228
2849
118

How to earn points?

Missing
Entertainer
452
6404
77
virus wrote:

How to earn points?

I am sure that this @virus is from 3 idiots… sad toungueout

Mr bean
Deal Subedar
62
1772
61

It’s over.

Missing
Deal Cadet
108
770
15
Expand
vijkap201 wrote:

I am sure that this @virus is from 3 idiots… sad toungueout

i also started using Magicpin recently. i go out for eating rarely. How can I earn points?

Missing
Entertainer
452
6404
77
Expand
makeourdeal wrote:

i also started using Magicpin recently. i go out for eating rarely. How can I earn points?

U can use grocery/eatery bills of nearby shops… smile
.
CC: @virus

Missing
Deal Cadet
108
770
15
Expand
vijkap201 wrote:

U can use grocery/eatery bills of nearby shops… smile
.
CC: @virus

any hack for online orders? Since my orders are mostly online

Missing
Deal Cadet
52
152
1
Expand
makeourdeal wrote:

any hack for online orders? Since my orders are mostly online

Hey, I just gifted you a 2020 stamp. Collect them all on Google Pay to get an assured ₹202-₹2020 and more! Claim your gift and join me. sunglasses https://gpay.app.goo.gl/...f1

Missing
Deal Newbie
54
26
0

I received SMS Sincerest Apologies! We regret to inform you that you might not be able to redeem your McD vouchers. We are trying to fix the issue as soon as possible. Any one redeem voucher 150

Missing
Deal Cadet
9
174
0
SanthoshS wrote:

I received SMS Sincerest Apologies! We regret to inform you that you might not be able to redeem your McD vouchers. We are trying to fix the issue as soon as possible. Any one redeem voucher 150

I have tried to redeem the 100rs one it didn’t work

Missing