Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Medlife (22-31 July) :- Get 25% Cashback upto 200₹ when you pay using PayPal for the 1st time

Medlife (22-31 July) :- Get 25% Cashback upto 200₹ when you pay using PayPal for the 1st time

411°
25% OFF 800.0
Pro Deal Legend
Pablo_Kismibar

https://shop.medlife.com/pages/p...al
PayPal Wallet T & C:

To avail the cashback benefit, the Customer must click on the SMS payment link received while placing the order
Sign in with a valid mobile number and password (in case you are not a Medlife Customer)
Note: The link will be applicable only for two hours of the order creation
Offer Period – 22/07/2019 to 31/07/2019
Maximum Cashback is up to 25% for first transaction on Medlife with PayPal (Up to ₹200)
Minimum order value is ₹50
Entire amount should be settled using PayPal wallet
Offer applicable on Website, App & M-site
Cashback shall be credited to the User’s account instantly and can be redeemed after seven (7) working days from the date of successful transaction of the order
Cashback voucher will be valid for 60 days from the date of receipt of email. Check email for actual expiry date of cashback.
Offer can be availed only once per PayPal user
Offer valid for PayPal India account holders.
PayPal will send cashback award email within 24 hours of transaction.
The cashback will be in the form a discount cash voucher which can redeemed for your next PayPal transaction.
Check your cashback voucher amount on www.paypal.com/myaccount/...et
In case you have business account with PayPal., login and check "offers " section in the bottom part of the app homepage to find your cashback voucher .This offer cannot be combined with any other offer/voucher/discount on merchant.
The offer is only valid for users coming directly to the merchant website/app and not via any other partner site
Under no circumstances will you be entitled to withdraw the eligible cashback voucher amount into your back account or otherwise ask for a cash withdrawal. The cashback amount will be applied as discount for your eligible purchases . The amount cannot be credited into any Pre-paid instrument issued under RBI laws
The cashback voucher can be redeemed during a PayPal transaction where there is an integration between merchant’s check out flow and PayPal back-end platform which holds all the logic to redeem PayPal offers.
PayPal reserves the right to employ reasonable technological and other methods to abuse of the offer term . Further , you acknowledge that PayPal’s decision to take certain actions , including limiting access to your offer , placing holds or imposing reserves , may be based on confidential criteria that is essential to our management of risk , the security of users accounts comply with applicable laws and otherwise protect the PayPal system . You agree that PayPal is under no obligation to disclose the details of its risk management or its security procedures to you . Transaction processed through virtual cards will not be eligible for this cashback. If your order is cancelled by payer/refunded by the merchant , PayPal cashback that has been awarded to your PayPal account will be withdrawn . In case of cancellations / refunds where awarded cashback is used , 100% cashback will be refunded if the offer period still valid. For partial cancellations refund will be processed as per PayPal policies . In case of fraudulent/suspicious transactions , PayPal solely reserves the right to revoke the cashback offer/ not award the cash back at all.
Product/services once bought online , shall be considered sold and cannot be cancelled , refunded or exchanged.
In addition to the above , this offer is also subject to merchant’s general terms of Use.

Expired
35 Comments  |  
15 Dimers
  • Sort By
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

1st time bhi or 25% bhi… Wah wah.. hum c**** baithe hai!

Pro Deal Legend Pro Deal Legend
Link Copied

Read Again

View 3 more replies
Pro Deal Legend Pro Deal Legend
Link Copied

Live Now

Like Magnet Like Magnet
Link Copied

I didnt understood

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Is it PayPal first-ever transaction or first time at medlife app?. Please do clarify if anyone did transaction

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

First time in  Medlife

View 1 more reply
Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

Anyone got cb?

Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied

Thanks @Pablo_Kismibar

Did first transaction at Medlife via PayPal and got Instant CB voucher usable 7 days afterwards
It wasn’t my First Ever transaction of PayPal
Before this I had used on Firstcry on 12th July for which received 15% cb after 7 days

View 9 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

last week in pharmeasy (pay with paypal)got 100% cash back up to 600! pensive

Like Magnet Like Magnet
Link Copied

Is it over or any other offer is there?

Critic Critic
Link Copied

Is there any coupon for medlife for getting more discount? More than the usual 20%?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

not able to pay using paypal
getting link in sms, after login always error comes

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Medlife FRAUDsters not providing invoice for the delivered order. How they will do is, they will NOT ship any one or more items (intentionally) in the order with the reason not available or out of stock and they will do partial refund, then in the account details, they will show that as full order refund and no invoice will be available (check in your account if you get doubt). I called up customer care to provide invoice, they told they will not provide invoice if they do partial refund for one or more items out of any number of items. Also what ever medicines they sent never have seal, all I received open seal. By this way they are cheating both customers and government.

Link Copied

Medlife is really Madlife
and they haven’t changed yet
Ordered 2 OTC products
They smsed that stock not available for 1 product but later cancelled full order
Out of 2 above, 1 product they delivered day before under different order
So they have artificial availability
Mostly they don’t deliver, atleast for me it has happened multiple times
PayPal cb lost sad
#Madlife

Critic Critic
Link Copied

Thanks bro. KG. You helped me remember my 6 months old issue with Medlife. I was going to order from Medlife, but not now. Thanks for helping me remember. You are my badaam. @A2Zdeals

Also – Between PharmEasy & Netmeds, which is better?

View 2 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

1st transaction means?
1st transaction from virgin medlife ac? or first transaction on paypal trough used medlife ac?

Link Copied

existing user of medlife paying from existing paypal account first time at medlife

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Tring to link card in old paypal…but error of failure …pls help

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Help

replyuser
Click here to reply