Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Medlife - Minimum Rs.50 cashback on Rs.500 through Phonepe

Medlife - Minimum Rs.50 cashback on Rs.500 through Phonepe

321°
10% OFF 500.0
Generous
avgn

http://www.medli...om

What is the offer?

• Get up to ₹500 cashback on Medlife on transaction via PhonePe
    • Minimum transaction amount is ₹500 to avail this offer
    • Cashback can vary between ₹50 and ₹500 for users on per eligible transaction

What is the offer duration?

• From 18th February, 2019 (00:00:00 hrs) to 24th February 2019 (23:59:59 hrs)

What is a valid PhonePe payment?

• Payment to be made through BHIM UPI, Debit Card, Credit Card or Wallet within the “PhonePe” option on Medlife checkout.
    • For users paying through BHIM UPI, cashback is valid on transactions initiated and completed on PhonePe using a PhonePe linked bank account

How do I check the eligibility of a purchase?

• This offer will be applicable on any order placed on Medlife checkout.

How many times this offer can be availed?

• Cashback is valid one time (per user, per device) via PhonePe during the offer period.

How do I avail the offer?

• On Medlife, select items to order and proceed to pay.
    • On the payment page, select “PhonePe” as the payment method.
    • You will be redirected to the “Pay by PhonePe” screen; follow instructions specified (Click on Send OTP, Enter OTP, and Login).
    • Pick the preferred payment option from the options shown (UPI, Debit Card or Credit Card, Wallet).
    • Click on “Pay” to complete the transaction.
    • Note: In case you hold a wallet balance, it will be automatically used for paying. Please uncheck the checkbox to not use the wallet amount.

When do I get the cashback?

• Cashback will be credited as PhonePe gift voucher balance within 24 hours of successful completion of the transaction.

Expired
    1 Comment  |  
    3 Dimers
    • Sort By
    Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
    Link Copied

do not fall for this cashback from phonePe n Paypal… they jus loot us with offers

Comrade Comrade
    Link Copied

Try as many times you want but you’ll get 50 cashback every other time and not a single penny more.. and now minimum transaction amount is fixed grin grin grin

replyuser
    Click here to reply