Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these similar deals in Food, Entertainment and Services

[MGCPIN] McDonalds Flat 100rs Cashback

145°
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these similar deals in Food, Entertainment and Services
Fb img 1521256226606
Deal Captain
39
10387
67

Magic Weekend Deal! Get FLAT Rs 100 CASHBACK at McDonald’s today! Just send selfie and bill on magicpin App- bnc.lt/mgpapp T&C- 100% upto Rs 100 Use Code- TREAT100

Source-SMS

Delete if repost

9 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
76
792
13

where yo use the code treat100 code..? op pls explain in details bro..

Thumbimgcrop 1453457162537
suspended
77
570
8

i also received the message yesterday

Fb img 1521256226606
Deal Captain
39
10387
67
@sj260498685 wrote:

what is magic pin


https://magicpin.in/...s/

Magicpin is a social rewards and discovery platform that gets you the best deals and discounts from merchants in your locality. With more than 20,000 partners in Delhi, magicpin is already present wherever in Delhi you’d like to go to

Images%282%29
Deal Lieutenant
212
4316
31

Vuns

Images
Deal Colonel
57,895
69108
760
@Abhishek801 wrote:

@sj260498685 wrote:

what is magic pin


https://magicpin.in/...s/

Magicpin is a social rewards and discovery platform that gets you the best deals and discounts from merchants in your locality. With more than 20,000 partners in Delhi, magicpin is already present wherever in Delhi you’d like to go to

hyd?

Fb img 1521256226606
Deal Captain
39
10387
67
@rajrocks wrote:

@Abhishek801 wrote:

@sj260498685 wrote:

what is magic pin


https://magicpin.in/...s/

Magicpin is a social rewards and discovery platform that gets you the best deals and discounts from merchants in your locality. With more than 20,000 partners in Delhi, magicpin is already present wherever in Delhi you’d like to go to

hyd?

Dont know buddy check in app

Fb img 1521256226606
Deal Captain
39
10387
67

Thanks mahidada and mr.lonely https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Images
Deal Colonel
57,895
69108
760
@Abhishek801 wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:

@Abhishek801 wrote:

@sj260498685 wrote:

what is magic pin


https://magicpin.in/...s/

Magicpin is a social rewards and discovery platform that gets you the best deals and discounts from merchants in your locality. With more than 20,000 partners in Delhi, magicpin is already present wherever in Delhi you’d like to go to

hyd?

Dont know buddy check in app

app not installed that’s y asking u bro… let me know its there when free…

Missing