Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Electronics from Mi or the deals across all stores in Electronics

Mi 5 and 20000mAh Mi Power Bank will be available on 13th April at Rs. 24,999, and Rs. 1,699 respectively (registration open)

36°
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Electronics from Mi or the deals across all stores in Electronics
Images
Deal Cadet
0
88
326
0

http://www.mi.com/in/hdindex/openbuy/?utm_sourc...

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/263085/medium/32799632qsrmrk.png?1480961296 https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/263094/medium/32799634uyn37.png?1480961305
Sale starts 2 pm IST on 13th Apr

Mi 5 Fast as lighthttp://www.mi.com/i...5/
Snapdragon 820
3GB RAM / 32GB UFS 2.0 Flash
4-axis OIS camera / 3D glass body
₹ 24,999

16 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
Rum old5
Deal Cadet
1
126
990
52

MI5 @ 25k https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif
Are they kidding us? MI3 was just 15k. Is MI5 even worth that much ?:roll:

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
84
754
32
@dragonball wrote:

MI5 @ 25k https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif
Are they kidding us? MI3 was just 15k. Is MI5 even worth that much ?:roll:


NOPE. better go with Samsung s6

Dual survival cody lundin 2
Deal Captain
39
63
12533
137

nothing new in this.

Rum old5
Deal Cadet
1
126
990
52
@ankit360 wrote:

@dragonball wrote:

MI5 @ 25k https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif
Are they kidding us? MI3 was just 15k. Is MI5 even worth that much ?:roll:


NOPE. better go with Samsung s6


I am happy with my MI3. Does almost everything that I require.

My point is, at this price point of 25k, there is no point of going for such a chinese brand. These brands should be purchased only at cheaper price points.

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
65
872
6
@dragonball wrote:

@ankit360 wrote:

@dragonball wrote:

MI5 @ 25k https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif
Are they kidding us? MI3 was just 15k. Is MI5 even worth that much ?:roll:


NOPE. better go with Samsung s6


I am happy with my MI3. Does almost everything that I require.

My point is, at this price point of 25k, there is no point of going for such a chinese brand. These brands should be purchased only at cheaper price points.

Mi3 is still a beast except the front camera https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Cropped1264397486
Deal Lieutenant
13
78
6792
67

why VD ? because you guys have problem with the price that xiaomi decided ? If that’s so….then we should VD all Apple products to start with !

Leo cat
Deal Cadet
1
77
298
20
@dragonball wrote:

MI5 @ 25k https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif
Are they kidding us? MI3 was just 15k. Is MI5 even worth that much ?:roll:


Even people’s wallet shall be “light” very fast

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
84
754
32
@Groot_deal wrote:

why VD ? because you guys have problem with the price that xiaomi decided ? If that’s so….then we should VD all Apple products to start with !


I agree with with you. I did not vd. But xiaomi can not compare with iPhone. Iphone is costly but it has brand value. Miui suck compare to ios

4744835  bd9bf8e012e9d8a56605ae25434126dd
Deal Cadet
0
86
146
8

hoping to get my hands on power bank this time

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
52
50
0

got my mi5 today..excellet response..camera is amazing guys..just in love..and also the weight..so light

Cropped1264397486
Deal Lieutenant
13
78
6792
67
@ankit360 wrote:

@Groot_deal wrote:

why VD ? because you guys have problem with the price that xiaomi decided ? If that’s so….then we should VD all Apple products to start with !


I agree with with you. I did not vd. But xiaomi can not compare with iPhone. Iphone is costly but it has brand value. Miui suck compare to ios

iphone is a piece of trash too… what’s special about iPhone that you can’t get in an Android phone for half the price…. I am all ears.

by the way I had just used iPhone as comparison to give a perspective of how a brand has the freedom to set its price…. the comparison does not stop there..

Altruist
Deal Lieutenant
8
314
3202
127
@dragonball wrote:

MI5 @ 25k https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif
Are they kidding us? MI3 was just 15k. Is MI5 even worth that much ?:roll:


Not even 15k. It was launched at 13999/- and had the similar flagship features back then.

I’m surprised to see many models in the nexus series and HTC series still using snapdragon 800/801 and still costing >20k.

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
65
872
6
@Altruist wrote:

@dragonball wrote:

MI5 @ 25k https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif
Are they kidding us? MI3 was just 15k. Is MI5 even worth that much ?:roll:


Not even 15k. It was launched at 13999/- and had the similar flagship features back then.

I’m surprised to see many models in the nexus series and HTC series still using snapdragon 800/801 and still costing >20k.

considering it was launched in August 2013 and made available in India in July 2014 and even in 2016 it has great specs. this is what a flagship is all about.

Timon    gesture drawing by gooseberry007
Deal Lieutenant
0
0
4890
38

Lecotv 1s is suffice to do the job albeit at low price

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
60
314
4

Anyone received Mi5? Mine is yet to be delivered. Sub standard delivery system or may be they don’t have stock in hand

Missing