Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Mobiles & Mobile Accessories from Tata CLIQ or the deals across all stores in Mobiles & Mobile Accessories

mi 5 pro at 13700

174°
13700
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Mobiles & Mobile Accessories from Tata CLIQ or the deals across all stores in Mobiles & Mobile Accessories
Missing
Deal Cadet
177
511
5
mi 5 pro at 13700
Deal Expired

Wow!Check out this amazing find http://www.tatacliq.com/xiaomi-redmi-note-5-pro... . Like or comment to tell me what you think, or share for warm fuzzies.

12 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
61
248
5

Its not Mi5 ..its Redmi 5 pro

Missing
Deal Newbie
55
78
1

What abt warranty. Tata cliq is not an authorized seller

0957f6fbf161ed8
Critic
388
2158
59
hkharry wrote:

Its not Mi5 ..its Redmi 5 pro

It’s not Redmi 5 pro… It’s Redmi Note 5 Pro

Missing
Deal Newbie
55
44
5

warranty is issue with tata cliq…i ordered note 4 and redmi y1 all handsets were out of warranty when visited service centre

Missing
Deal Newbie
55
78
1
nirav932244444233 wrote:

warranty is issue with tata cliq…i ordered note 4 and redmi y1 all handsets were out of warranty when visited service centre

Phir toh agar 10000 ka be mile toh be nai lena chahiye

0957f6fbf161ed8
Critic
388
2158
59
nirav932244444233 wrote:

warranty is issue with tata cliq…i ordered note 4 and redmi y1 all handsets were out of warranty when visited service centre

Why they were out of warranty?

Missing
Deal Newbie
55
44
5
Expand
aashish1593 wrote:

Phir toh agar 10000 ka be mile toh be nai lena chahiye

nope i m fighting with them from last 20 days now they have agreed to take product return…before last 4 days…

Missing
Deal Newbie
55
44
5
Expand
Roushh wrote:

Why they were out of warranty?

it was showing 1 year warranty..even tatat cliq says it has warranty… but service centre denied…and gave me service sheet where they mentioned out of warranty and charges for repair

0957f6fbf161ed8
Critic
388
2158
59
Expand
nirav932244444233 wrote:

it was showing 1 year warranty..even tatat cliq says it has warranty… but service centre denied…and gave me service sheet where they mentioned out of warranty and charges for repair

Complain about it to Xiaomi. They will fix it. I have heard about cases where Xiaomi service centers were unlawfully denying warranty for some weird reasons. And later Xiaomi resolve the issues when it was brought to their notice.

3rd part service centers do that to make extra money.

Missing
Deal Newbie
55
44
5
Expand
Roushh wrote:

Complain about it to Xiaomi. They will fix it. I have heard about cases where Xiaomi service centers were unlawfully denying warranty for some weird reasons. And later Xiaomi resolve the issues when it was brought to their notice.

3rd part service centers do that to make extra money.

i visited 3 service centres they told it were refurburshied handsets…and even in one box i received a duplicate charger

Missing