Hotness Mi A2 4 GB 64 GB @ 7867 (hdfc users)

Hot Deal Mi A2 4 GB 64 GB @ 7867 (hdfc users)

752°
55% OFF 17499.0
Cropped9081405993568830367
Deal Brigadier

https://paytmmall.com/mi-a2-4-gb-64-gb-red-MOBM...

Promocode: SAVE7

10% instant discount on payment using HDFC Bank Debit Cards/Credit Cards/EMI Transactions

• Expiring In 14 days
25 Comments  |  
19 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet

All fake offers none of the mobile.price shown on the sale page is available at thear price even after the so called 10% additional HDFC offer

Paytm has lost out completely to Amazon Flipkart and the sudden poor performance is after Alibaba took over

Maybe this Chinese cpany is now using this popularity of paytm to hide some import transactions

Missing
Deal Newbie
nagaraj253858 wrote:

Worst Reviews

Most of the review are paid. I used MI A2 for 6 months. Though there are some technical glitches its VFM.

Missing
Deal Newbie
marketrun wrote:

All fake offers none of the mobile.price shown on the sale page is available at thear price even after the so called 10% additional HDFC offer

Paytm has lost out completely to Amazon Flipkart and the sudden poor performance is after Alibaba took over

Maybe this Chinese cpany is now using this popularity of paytm to hide some import transactions

Anyone want to buy a smartphone with 4/64GB go for it. Its resale value in Amazon & FK is good.

Missing
Deal Newbie

Don’t BUY this Phone ever. I am telling this from my Personal experience bought this phone in June,2019 from Amazon.
Cons
1) Software Issue – Phone was stuck in BOOTLOOP while upgrading to Android 9.0 [search for this issue on Google you will find many videos, pages etc]
2) Worst battery Backup – only 3000 MAH.

P.S. – I got refund for My phone after 29 days from Amazon after following the issue rigorously and exchanging the device 2 times.

Red eye
Deal Cadet
beingsr wrote:

Don’t BUY this Phone ever. I am telling this from my Personal experience bought this phone in June,2019 from Amazon.
Cons
1) Software Issue – Phone was stuck in BOOTLOOP while upgrading to Android 9.0 [search for this issue on Google you will find many videos, pages etc]

P.S. – I got refund for My phone after 29 days from Amazon after following the issue rigorously and exchanging the device 2 times.

I feel bad for Amazon. U should have done better research in advance about the mobile. It wasn’t Amazon’s fault for poor mobile. Frankly u should have taken up matter with xioami.

Cropped5849599056983339189
Deal Cadet
Expand
harpy.eagle wrote:

I feel bad for Amazon. U should have done better research in advance about the mobile. It wasn’t Amazon’s fault for poor mobile. Frankly u should have taken up matter with xioami.

True.

75pe
Deal Subedar
beingsr wrote:

Cons

I am getting good battery. although I use for only browsing and some YouTube.. Some software glitches is there but I am liking it because of no notch,slim and little curve in screen. It feels good in hand.

Images
Deal Cadet
Expand
Simbha3 wrote:

I am getting good battery it’s give. although I use for browsing and some YouTube.. Some software glitches is there but I am liking it because of no notch,slim and little curve in screen. It feels good in hand.

Except BB there’s nothing to complain about mi a2 in below 10k price tag!!

46518697 2469454063095338 7352322572903514112 o
Deal Subedar

Don’t buy outdated phones..

Missing
Deal Newbie
Expand
harpy.eagle wrote:

Bro, I always do detailed research before buying ANY product.

I ordered this phone because I was getting this phone for Rs 6,524/- [S.P. – Rs 10.999/- LESS Rs 3750/-(3k extra discount on Exchange) LESS 10% Card Disc.]. I exchanged my 6 years old Samsung Galaxy Grand for RS 3,750/- which was not even worth Rs 500/-.

On taking up the matter with Xioami, I took the phone on the very first day on which it was delivered to Xioami Service centre and that to 2 times. One of the executive told me there is problem in particular batch of Mi A2 which are facing this issue [I don’t know whether its true or a lie], so he told me to exchange the product from Amazon as per 10 days Replacement policy. However I faced SAME issue on 2 others phone which were given as replacement by Amazon to me.

What I learnt from the whole process – Online retailers when sells electronic products at MUCH HIGHER Discount which are unbelievable then either they are trying to dump the Old stock or defective stock. Generally most of the people don’t update their phones so they are not aware of this issue and those who do they exchange – In this whole process may be 40-50% defective handsets are SOLD to customers.

P.S. – I just wanted to share my views. Anyway I got the refund for my phone and also Rs 3,750/- [Amazon Gift Voucher] for 6 years old Phone smile

@harpy.eagle @k_arif

Images
Deal Cadet
Expand
beingsr wrote:

I ordered this phone because I was getting this phone for Rs 6,524/- [S.P. – Rs 10.999/- LESS Rs 3750/-(3k extra discount on Exchange) LESS 10% Card Disc.]. I exchanged my 6 years old Samsung Galaxy Grand for RS 3,750/- which was not even worth Rs 500/-.

On taking up the matter with Xioami, I took the phone on the very first day on which it was delivered to Xioami Service centre and that to 2 times. One of the executive told me there is problem in particular batch of Mi A2 which are facing this issue [I don’t know whether its true or a lie], so he told me to exchange the product from Amazon as per 10 days Replacement policy. However I faced SAME issue on 2 others phone which were given as replacement by Amazon to me.

What I learnt from the whole process – Online retailers when sells electronic products at MUCH HIGHER Discount which are unbelievable then either they are trying to dump the Old stock or defective stock. Generally most of the people don’t update their phones so they are not aware of this issue and those who do they exchange – In this whole process may be 40-50% defective handsets are SOLD to customers.

P.S. – I just wanted to share my views. Anyway I got the refund for my phone and also Rs 3,750/- [Amazon Gift Voucher] for 6 years old Phone smile

@harpy.eagle @k_arif

That must be satisfying blush

Missing
Deal Newbie
Expand
sharmajikaladkahu wrote:

That must be satisfying blush

Yes, Even though I faced Issue I made profit from that transaction. 😀

Images
Deal Cadet
Expand
beingsr wrote:

Yes, Even though I faced Issue I made profit from that transaction. 😀

“Agar kuch hota h toh kuch ache ke liye hota hai”
T- some circumstances happen for good reason. blush

Missing
Deal Newbie

Apart from good back camera this phone is total crap

Kid 1 1518039
Deal Cadet

I have got this mobile for around 6k with exchange of my old Redmi 3s. Except battery issue, there is not a single thing to complain. It has got an amazing camera. As it gets charged very fast, battery drain is not an issue. In just few minutes, it gets a good amount of charge to run for an hour or so.

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
beingsr wrote:

@harpy.eagle @k_arif

Isn’t exchange amount deducted from refund amount ?

Missing
Deal Newbie
Expand
indiansoul wrote:

Isn’t exchange amount deducted from refund amount ?

@indiansoul
No, Exchange amount is not deducted from REFUND Amount.

Amazon provides gift card equivalent to the Exchange value of phone in case of Return of Phone. As the phone once exchanged is NEVER returned to original owner as per there T&C.

Baba ji
Deal Lieutenant
Expand
beingsr wrote:

@indiansoul
No, Exchange amount is not deducted from REFUND Amount.

Amazon provides gift card equivalent to the Exchange value of phone in case of Return of Phone. As the phone once exchanged is NEVER returned to original owner as per there T&C.

Yes, I had this exp. They will refund as Gift Card for the full amount … value of the phone + additional exchange bonus.

Red eye
Deal Cadet
Expand
beingsr wrote:

@harpy.eagle @k_arif

You are lucky then. Deal worked out way better than one would expect. Got refund and handsome money for Samsung grand also (I guess its first version i9082). I too have it, want to exchange and get rid of it in some scheme. Just that I don’t like to buy brand new mobiles.

Issue about mi a2, I mean to say you should have been known. Like poor battery and messed up update. You should have enabled USB debugging and took whatever nessesary steps to avoid bricking it.

Anyway, amz paid for xioami’s mistake. Hope they got refund from xioami in turn.

Missing
Deal Newbie
Expand
beingsr wrote:

@harpy.eagle @k_arif

Very impressive! Brother. smile

Missing