Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Electronics from Amazon or the deals across all stores in Electronics

Micromax Funbook Ultra P580i Tablet(Silver, 8 GB, Wi-Fi+3G) : 5799 at Amazon .in ( Check PC)

158°
5799
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Electronics from Amazon or the deals across all stores in Electronics

Deal Wiki

Micromax Funbook Ultra P580i Tablet(Silver, 8 GB, Wi-Fi+3G) : 5799 at Amazon .in ( Check PC)

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to Amazon India.
  2. Buy now for Rs 5799

Comparison

6499- http://www.snapdeal.com/product/micromax-p580i-...
7999- http://www.flipkart.com/micromax-funbook-ultra-...
9499- http://www.homeshop18.com/micromax-funbook-ultr...
8000- oos -https://paytm.com/shop/p/micromax-funbook-ultra...

12 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
Break the bottle
Deal Captain
2
132
9336
53

VU & S..

Dd
Critic
23
322
15160
229

MRP is 15K? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Juarez
Deal Major
144
21
18620
194

Awesome deal vu qo
dimers don’t get distracted by seeing altu faltu dimers comments

Indian
Deal Captain
19
7
9886
38

Vuns..

Temp 245565575
Community Angel
20
139
22168
408
@Magus wrote:

MRP is 15K? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif


Operating System Android 4.2.2 Jelly bean for 6K

https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/lol.gifhttps://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/lol.gifhttps://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/lol.gif

Temp 245565575
Community Angel
20
139
22168
408
@Magus wrote:

@agent007 wrote:

Awesome deal vu qo
dimers don’t get distracted by seeing altu faltu dimers comments



Exactly! Buy this tab for a great video chatting experience with your GF. Ref.: http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online... https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


thread locked…. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Dd
Critic
23
322
15160
229
@billa ajith wrote:

thread locked…. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif



Is anthrax ji online? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Temp 245565575
Community Angel
20
139
22168
408
@Magus wrote:

@billa ajith wrote:

thread locked…. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif



Is anthrax ji online? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


anthrax ji went out for video call with PB…only cm4444 available now… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Dd
Critic
23
322
15160
229
@billa ajith wrote:

anthrax ji went out for video call with PB…only cm4444 available now… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif



ROFL!

@cm4444 Why bro, why? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
77
1

lol, I got nexus 7c 32gb Wi-Fi 3g for 10k

Missing