Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Microsoft Lumia 435 (White)@4123

Microsoft Lumia 435 (White)@4123

87°
Deal Captain
lazydealer

https://paytm.com/shop/p/nokia-lumia-435-white-...

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/364171/medium/2206797-0.jpg?1481004960
GET15
Use Promo code GET15 and get 15% cashback. (Max 1 order / user)

• BrandMicrosoft
  • Product CodeMOBNOKIA-LUMIA-DUMM141E17A7A0_49943
  • Model IDLumia 435
  • ProcessorSnapdragon 200
  • Operating SystemMicrosoft Windows Phone 8.1
  • Screen Size4 Inch
  • Internal Memory8 GB
  • Camera2 MP
  • Sim TypeDual Sim
  • OSWindows
  • ColorWhite
Expired
6 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
  • Sort By
Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied

vu+s .

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Bought it for 3400 weeks ago (After 1000 rs giftcard as amazon cashback and discounted amazon gift vouchers). It’s not really worth it. The camera is useless. No front camera. Windows store app availability and quality is crap compared to iOS and android.

But all that i knew before buying. Worst part is built in browser. It’s really bad. If the browser worked fine I’d have recommended it to anyone who doesnt care about the camera.

Only positive point is hiw smooth and fluid the OS feels. Shame once you go past the OS and reach an app, it’s all useless.

The only saving grace for the phone is the rs 2000 cashback on recharges you’ll get through paytm in 5 months. That saves it. Other than that, the phone is not worth more than 2000 rs imho.

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
@nsinghal wrote:

Bought it for 3400 weeks ago (After 1000 rs giftcard as amazon cashback and discounted amazon gift vouchers). It’s not really worth it. The camera is useless. No front camera. Windows store app availability and quality is crap compared to iOS and android.

But all that i knew before buying. Worst part is built in browser. It’s really bad. If the browser worked fine I’d have recommended it to anyone who doesnt care about the camera.

Only positive point is hiw smooth and fluid the OS feels. Shame once you go past the OS and reach an app, it’s all useless.

The only saving grace for the phone is the rs 2000 cashback on recharges you’ll get through paytm in 5 months. That saves it. Other than that, the phone is not worth more than 2000 rs imho.

but they sell at that price only bro.

replyuser
Click here to reply