Microsoft Office 2019 Pro Plus ( 32/64 Bit ) - ...

Microsoft Office 2019 Pro Plus ( 32/64 Bit ) - Lifetime license

83°
899
82% OFF 5000.0
Missing
Deal Cadet
56
188
1

https://www.snapdeal.com/product/microsoft-offi...

It contains Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, Onenote, Onedrive, Skype for business, Publisher and Access. This product is for 1 windows PC (Not for Mac). Activation key and direct download link shall be sent to email address. Do mention your mail address before purchasing. CD/DVD not included. This product cannot be reinstalled after uninstall/format. As long as you don’t uninstall/format, this product will work for lifetime. The key must be activated within 5 days from the date of receive. Otherwise, it’s self activation time will expire. In such case No refund/replace will be provided.

Guy would send you Dropbox link to download office and activation key via email.

  • Expiring In 7 days
9 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
Mystguy
Deal Cadet
85
466
30

search on ebay and you will be able to find something cheaper for 200 or less. Avoid office 365 subscription keys.. look for 2019 or 2016 office keys.

Missing
Deal Cadet
56
188
1
mystguy wrote:

search on ebay and you will be able to find something cheaper for 200 or less. Avoid office 365 subscription keys.. look for 2019 or 2016 office keys.

and where in my post is 365 written? rolleyes

Missing
Deal Cadet
85
145
2

These wont work
I purchased once
It takes time to get refund too

Missing
Deal Cadet
56
188
1
aja53 wrote:

These wont work
I purchased once
It takes time to get refund too

I am using it. Just now activated on my new laptop.

Prof pict1
Deal Subedar
408
2135
28

_ This product cannot be reinstalled after uninstall/format._

This is a problem.

Missing
Deal Newbie
46
20
0

Snapdeal becomes Ebay

Mystguy
Deal Cadet
85
466
30
Expand
jambui wrote:

and where in my post is 365 written? rolleyes

I am just saying that in general, while searching on ebay, avoid office 365 keys that are available as you never know when they will get expire. Nothing against your deal or what you have written.

Missing
Deal Cadet
56
188
1
Expand
mystguy wrote:

I am just saying that in general, while searching on ebay, avoid office 365 keys that are available as you never know when they will get expire. Nothing against your deal or what you have written.

Thanku for your concern. better suited for the office 365 thread. smiling_imp

Missing
Deal Cadet
56
188
1
nhavale wrote:

_ This product cannot be reinstalled after uninstall/format._

This is a problem.

I agree. However chances of windows getting corrupted are very low now. I am using my old laptop from last 5 years. No reinstall or windows getting corrupted.
Though I agree it can be a concern for few.

Missing