Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Microsoft Office Home & Student 2016 For 1 Windows PC laptop- Lifetime license (Activation Key Card)

Microsoft Office Home & Student 2016 For 1 Windows PC laptop- Lifetime license (Activation Key Card)

252°
58% OFF 4500.0
Deal Cadet
Blessed

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B015X...2/

Works on windows and Mac.

Features & details
  • Fully installed Office 2016 versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote
  • Supports – Windows: 7, 8.1, 8, Server 2008 R2, Server 2012, easily save your documents with OneDrive cloud storage
  • The received product packaging may differ from the image mentioned on the detailed page (in color and background)
  • For any Assistance Please contact 18001021100
  • Download link and setup instructions provided inside the box. No Disc and only product key card will be inside the box
Product information For PC (Voucher)

Expired
24 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
  • Sort By
Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

Not free so soo

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Yes bro. It’s not free. But it’s cheap and looks genuine too.
It’s lifetime license, Not just 1 year.
So, I think it’s worth

View 2 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

100% worth becoz of life time 1tb onedrive

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

there is no onedrive free with this

View 1 more reply
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Will the login details work with apple ios office app too? Please clarify

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Hopefully even without this, one can use Office versions on iOS https://www.macworld.co.uk/how-to/iosapps/free-...

View 4 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

it’s a lifetime license for MS office 2016. If you need to upgrade it to the latest versions, it’s not allowed. But yeah you can use the 2016 version for the next 3-4 years without a problem.

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

I think MS Office is free for students , download from Microsoft website itself.
You need to login using registered college mail address.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

If you can provide a link, it will be helpful for students here.

View 7 more replies
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Can some expert please help me with an edu email address. It shall be really a help i need

replyuser
Click here to reply