Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these similar deals for Computers, laptops & Accessories from Paytm or the deals across all stores in Computers, laptops & Accessories

Mini LOOT - 480gb Crucial SSD @ 99$/960gb @200$ on amazon.com

250°
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these similar deals for Computers, laptops & Accessories from Paytm or the deals across all stores in Computers, laptops & Accessories
Giphy
Deal Cadet
213
829
14

Crucial is one of the top memory brands.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B016...6Q
480gb for 99$ – after international shipping it is 136$
960gb for 199$

Price comparison –
You cannot find 500gb ssd in India below 13k

25 Comments  |  
16 Dimers
Mw8bgos
Deal Lieutenant
439
4419
72

you forgot something

$199.99 + $64.67 Shipping & Import Fees Deposit to India

Giphy
Deal Cadet
213
829
14
@walrus wrote:

you forgot something

$199.99 + $64.67 Shipping & Import Fees Deposit to India

Yea. That’s why I said 480gb one pricing is more attractive.
60$ is too much for shipping m

Giphy
Deal Cadet
213
829
14

Shipping is 36$ for 480gb ssd.

0308 sherlock holmes 630x420
Deal Cadet
113
884
17

Bang for the buck. Very good find.
Personally feel ebay,in is better for customs delay etc reasons

Missing
Deal Cadet
59
164
0

Great deal !
VUnS

Half life 2   gordon freeman
Analyst
46
17124
461

vu for anyone who has a relative in the US who can help getting it (thus making the deal sweeter by eliminating shipping+customs)

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
4
16228
193
@oli.ferns759 wrote:

vu for anyone who has a relative in the US who can help getting it (thus making the deal sweeter by eliminating shipping+customs)

so many karma you don’t come much onlinE na https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

4744835  bd9bf8e012e9d8a56605ae25434126dd
Deal Cadet
86
146
8

There wont be any warranty in India:-{

Half life 2   gordon freeman
Analyst
46
17124
461
@KuttaJi wrote:

@oli.ferns759 wrote:

vu for anyone who has a relative in the US who can help getting it (thus making the deal sweeter by eliminating shipping+customs)

so many karma you don’t come much onlinE na https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif


I’ll try to be more regular….effect of marriage https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
4
16228
193
@oli.ferns759 wrote:

@KuttaJi wrote:

@oli.ferns759 wrote:

vu for anyone who has a relative in the US who can help getting it (thus making the deal sweeter by eliminating shipping+customs)

so many karma you don’t come much onlinE na https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif


I’ll try to be more regular….effect of marriage https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

god bless u

Giphy
Deal Cadet
213
829
14
@kgntechpro78660 wrote:

There wont be any warranty in India:-{

But the price is awesome.
And ssd’s in general have very low return rates unless something happens during transit.

Missing
Deal Cadet
52
254
10

But for me its showing cannot be shipped to India
have you guys checked till final payment page ?

Dual survival cody lundin 2
Deal Captain
0
13013
142

vu

Fdvdf
suspended
153
3292
31

http://cdn0.desidime.com/avatars/174923/large/giphy.gif?1445264107

Cool black and white wallpaper 10
Deal Cadet
167
594
14

i wish it was something i needed.. have a relative in US. :p

Giphy
Deal Cadet
213
829
14
@plz wrote:

http://cdn0.desidime.com/avatars/174923/large/giphy.gif?1445264107

Huehuehue

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

I chat ith Amazon customer care, they said that those Deposit fees will be returned to our account after delivery.

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
110
2
@knani55496 wrote:

I chat ith Amazon customer care, they said that those Deposit fees will be returned to our account after delivery.


Well that depends on your luck. If you are lucky, you may avoid custom and the deposit fees will be returned. I have experienced with this.

Dual survival cody lundin 2
Deal Captain
0
13013
142

vu&s

Missing
Deal Cadet
62
284
7

How to get it delivered in delhi?
It says doesn’t ship to india

Giphy
Deal Cadet
213
829
14
@rkrocks wrote:

VD not a loot.
Transcend 512gb SSD from infibeam + Coupons(WC6) @Rs 12,595/-:

http://www.infibeam.com/Computers_Accessories/t...

Wtf
It’s Still like 4k cheaper.
Mkre cheap if you can get it via your relatives in US.
Also, transcend India has a lot of warranty issues. So as good as jo warranty.

Missing
Deal Cadet
170
294
15
@mjdominates wrote:

@rkrocks wrote:

VD not a loot.
Transcend 512gb SSD from infibeam + Coupons(WC6) @Rs 12,595/-:

http://www.infibeam.com/Computers_Accessories/t...

Wtf
It’s Still like 4k cheaper.
Mkre cheap if you can get it via your relatives in US.
Also, transcend India has a lot of warranty issues. So as good as jo warranty.


no need to do WTF!!

Bro your deal is good if someone has relative in US. You said in your post there is no SSD in india under 13k,i gave you a reply. Regarding warranty i dont think so there will be any issues with transcend. Have visited there service center in Nehru place,new delhi only once for pen drive and same was replaced in 10 days with new one.

Missing
Deal Subedar
247
1167
15
@mjdominates wrote:

@rkrocks wrote:

VD not a loot.
Transcend 512gb SSD from infibeam + Coupons(WC6) @Rs 12,595/-:

http://www.infibeam.com/Computers_Accessories/t...

Wtf
It’s Still like 4k cheaper.
Mkre cheap if you can get it via your relatives in US.
Also, transcend India has a lot of warranty issues. So as good as jo warranty.


What about Crucial warranty, is it serviceable in India under manufacturer’s warranty, if not then your comment makes you look like a tool https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Missing