Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Recharge from Mobikwik or the deals across all stores in Recharge

Mobikwik FLASH code, get 50 % max supercash 500 for bill payments

113°
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Recharge from Mobikwik or the deals across all stores in Recharge
Missing
Shopping Friend
1,508
10060
135

https://www.mobikwik.com/offer...sh?

Valid only for today

Working with credit card bill payments

Max supercash 500 upto 50 % payment

Code FLASH

Expired over 1 year
18 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
Missing
Shopping Friend
1,508
10060
135

Advise : Don’t collect more then 1k supercash per month, its not worth.

Missing
Deal Newbie
62
98
2

It’s not working on credit card

Missing
Deal Subedar
847
1803
58
esakkiraja wrote:

Advise : Don’t collect more then 1k supercash per month, its not worth.

If we collect more than 1K we can use it till it’s expiry date?

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
20
0

We can’t use supercash so what means it’s expire or not

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
78
3807
187

@esakkiraja not working on credit card bill payment

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

On Credit card bill payment this code is not working

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0
Expand
somnjna wrote:

If we collect more than 1K we can use it till it’s expiry date?

U r right

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
273
3603
34

Code showing something went wrong for credit card bills. Even killbill also not working now. Probably bug corrected by mk

Missing
Shopping Friend
1,508
10060
135
aam_aadmi wrote:

Code showing something went wrong for credit card bills. Even killbill also not working now. Probably bug corrected by mk

Update your app, its working again for cc payment.

Just now tried, codes are working cool in new app

Missing
Deal Subedar
133
1642
41

not working for me

Missing
Deal Subedar
100
1161
21
aam_aadmi wrote:

Code showing something went wrong for credit card bills. Even killbill also not working now. Probably bug corrected by mk

Working fine today.paid lot of it

Missing
Deal Subedar
100
1161
21
Expand
esakkiraja wrote:

Update your app, its working again for cc payment.

Just now tried, codes are working cool in new app

Wokring like a charm

Missing
Deal Subedar
23
2590
54

Worked on cc payment.. But what to do with supercash

Missing
Deal Captain
39
7750
41
adnan_d92 wrote:

Worked on cc payment.. But what to do with supercash

Now you can enjoy, you are ripped by Mobikwik.

Missing
Deal Captain
39
7750
41
esakkiraja wrote:

Advise : Don’t collect more then 1k supercash per month, its not worth.

Raja sir check pm please

Missing
Deal Subedar
23
2590
54
Expand
AmitGoyal350 wrote:

Now you can enjoy, you are ripped by Mobikwik.

Haha..

Missing