MobiKwik : Use 100% Supercash @ Health stores

MobiKwik : Use 100% Supercash @ Health stores

127°
Missing
Deal Subedar
177
1266
9
Mobikwik Coupons
Deal Expired

MobiKwik : Use 100% Supercash @ Health stores
Healthfest,medlife,pharmeasy,medplusonline,1mg,netmeds

Offer valid on a minimum transaction of Rs.300

Maximum SuperCash redemption is capped at Rs.100

100% MobiKwik SuperCash redemption can be availed once between 25-29 December, 2019 

Expired 6 days
15 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
Cropped243923528
Deal Subedar
494
2122
26

Lj.
Copy paste spotted smiley

Srimanthudu wallpapers crazynews10 660x330
Deal Subedar
95
2935
65

lol good offer but none of the pharmacies are aware of what is Mobikwik rolleyes

Missing
Deal Cadet
76
484
29

Did anyone try it on PharmEasy app ?

Missing
Deal Cadet
225
860
6

I tried today but no Cashback of 100 received yet on pharmeasy app.I am kyc user

Missing
Deal Cadet
76
484
29
rahulrshah wrote:

I tried today but no Cashback of 100 received yet on pharmeasy app.I am kyc user

You won’t get cashback in pharmeasy . If you use mobikwik you will be able to use mobikwik supercash

Missing
Deal Cadet
225
860
6
Expand
anva wrote:

You won’t get cashback in pharmeasy . If you use mobikwik you will be able to use mobikwik supercash

100 Supercash not redeemed in mobikwik.did anyone got cashback

Gsedufof 400x400
Deal Cadet
181
258
9

Used on online Medplusmart, did not receive cash back yet

Moving icon
Deal Cadet
241
474
8

Working on 1mg

Missing
Deal Cadet
163
861
6

Pharmaeasy any free delivery code

Missing
Deal Newbie
132
75
0
govind wrote:

lol good offer but none of the pharmacies are aware of what is Mobikwik rolleyes

True…ha ha ha

Missing