Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Amazon Coupons

Monex Fiber Glass mesh 145 GSM Tape 145 MM X 50 Meter ( Amazon Fulfilled)

172°
35% OFF 999.0
Tech Guru
Total_Fun

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B01MCTNB7H/ref=cm_sw_r...
Description It is one of the most effective reinforcing elements for inside and outside plastering work including technologies of warmth-keeping. Facade mesh fabric effectively perceives deformation stresses arising in stucco layer and ensures long-term protection against cracks. Size : 143 mm * 50 meters

Features & details • Protects The Surface From Cracking And Improves Its Mechanical Strength. • Easy To handle And Use. • Heat/fire and Acid resistant • It Does Not Emit Toxic And Harmful Substances, • Resistant to Alkalis, Does Not Decompose And Rust Resistant • High Tensile Strength

Expired
9 Comments  |  
3 Dimers
  • Sort By
Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/546615/original/919lT3_ZmTL._AC_SL1500_.jpg?1547403769

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

It’s used in  modern construction these days instead of metal wire mesh which rust and degrade over time. This could last 100 years. Glass does not corrode easily. And fibreglass is as strong as Steel.

Infact glass is one  of the most corrosion resistance material.

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

I just hear today…. that now these Glass fibre mess are now used for construction… Home repair etc. Btw it’s one of the most lightest, strongest, durable material. Our motherboard/ phone PCB board is made with layers of fine Fibreglass mess.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

What else can we use it for? Can we use it to cover the edges of windows? Lot of dust is leaking and even ants are entering from Wooden Windows gap. Any suggestions?

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

I’m no expert… But I don’t think so. This one has big wholes for ants. But I think fine lilon mesh covered with thin silk or silk like material should be best.

Disregard this solution
Read my next comment

View 2 more replies
Critic Critic
Link Copied

Vu, kg for explanation!

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

Thanks.

replyuser
Click here to reply