Hotness Monthly 10 Working now

Hot Deal Monthly 10 Working now

2025°
Screenshot 2016 03 24 15 08 07 1
Deal Hunter
7,056
9571
105
Monthly 10 Working now
Deal Expired

https://pay...om
code: MONTHLY10 working on paytm. those who havent used

  • Expired 3 months

Deal Wiki

Account Specific
51 Comments  |  
27 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
163
1462
8

Hotness Added+

Cropped8481297867373247552
Deal Hunter
443
18906
191
Akash115 wrote:

Can we get extra 10 if paid by @paytm upi?

Yes , if banner is showing then yes u will get cashback

Missing
Deal Cadet
27
645
12

for first recharge of the month?

Missing
Deal Cadet
117
543
9
hiban wrote:

code: MONTHLY10 working on paytm.  once per month pay by upi get 10rs extra

VU for the code.
Just got 10 by paying through @paytm UPI

Images %282%29
Deal Baba
311
20986
253
Pablo_Kismibar wrote:

Not working for me 😏

you r special bro … dont worry paytm will give you special code from mars

Ball
Deal Cadet
102
828
16
active wrote:

Don’y know @bh9queen15

Last week, I used “Monthly20” code and paid using @paytm but not got Rs.10 extra.
Contacted CC through ticket and they replied that it is no longer applicable.

@Pablo_Kismibar

Screenshot 2016 03 24 15 08 07 1
Deal Hunter
7,056
9571
105
Expand
Akash115 wrote:

Last week, I used “Monthly20” code and paid using @paytm but not got Rs.10 extra.
Contacted CC through ticket and replied that it is no longer applicable.

@Pablo_Kismibar

Working now

Download
Shopping Friend
269
26822
416
Expand
dummyuser wrote:

VU for the code.
Just got 10 by paying through @paytm UPI

You mean to say you got 10 extra ? or total 10 only

403094 401375579938937 320007238 n
Deal Subedar
171
1708
64

montthly20 not giving extra 10 via upi .. wht abt monthly01?

Screenshot 2016 03 24 15 08 07 1
Deal Hunter
7,056
9571
105

PhonePe – Get Upto Rs 100 Cashback on each Uber Ride

Pay Uber using PhonePe UPI to avail the offer

Min Trx- Rs 15
Assured Cashback- Rs 15 to Rs 100
Valid till- 10th Jan, 2018

Ball
Deal Cadet
102
828
16
zee wrote:

montthly20 not giving extra 10 via upi .. wht abt monthly01?

True bro… Same I want to know.

Download
Shopping Friend
269
26822
416
Expand
dummyuser wrote:

only 10 for paying through @paytm UPI

That you would have got even without paying through upi, please inform me if you get extra 10 as well.within 48 hours for paying through upi

Missing
Deal Cadet
117
543
9
Expand
androgame wrote:

That you would have got even without paying through upi, please inform me if you get extra 10 as well.within 48 hours for paying through upi

yes thats what I thought too. Will wait for 48 hours.

Download
Shopping Friend
269
26822
416
Expand
dummyuser wrote:

yes thats what I thought too. Will wait for 48 hours.

You can even contact them from app right away to confirm this , They would take another 12 hours to reply sunglasses
And do keep us posted +KG smile

Cropped27069613
Deal Cadet
439
1290
13

Received cashback VU

Missing
Deal Cadet
117
543
9
Expand
androgame wrote:

You can even contact them from app right away to confirm this , They would take another 12 hours to reply sunglasses
And do keep us posted +KG smile

Bro, UPDATE: GOT EXTRA 10 cashback. @paytm UPI is definitely a GO!

Cropped243923528
suspended
289
1184
13

Thanks for informing for this month

Missing