Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Shop at More MegaStores or More Supermarkets - Pay using Amazon app Save Upto 1000

Shop at More MegaStores or More Supermarkets - Pay using Amazon app Save Upto 1000

1264°
Deal Legend
behappy

Shop at Mega Stores Pay using Amazon app Save UP TO 1000

Offer Period
This Offer is valid from Aug 9, 2019 to Aug 18, 2019 (both days inclusive)

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/579890/medium/6033214TopBanner_PC.jpg?1565305278

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/579891/medium/6033214OfferDetails_PC.jpg?1565305281
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/579892/medium/6033214Steps_PCR.jpg?1565305284
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/579939/medium/6033214Offer_01_PCRR.jpg?1565336169
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/579940/medium/6033214Offers_03_PC.jpg?1565336173

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/579941/medium/6033214AdditionalOfferDetails_PC.jpg?1565336288
Frequently Asked Questions:

a) What is the offer?

Answer: Customers who use Amazon App for payment at More Megastores will get 20% back upto Rs 500 on a minimum transaction of Rs 750 & other Offers worth Rs 500.Customer who us Amazon App for payment at MORE supermarkets will get 15% back upto Rs 150 on min transaction of Rs 199 & other Offers worth Rs 250.

b) What are the other offers which I will get?

Answer: You will receive offers in the form of coupons which you can redeem on Amazon/partner sites. You will receive the following offers:

Recharges & Bill Payments on Amazon : Rs 180 across following recharges and bill payments on Amazon

Mobile recharges- 100% back upto Rs.30
DTH Recharge- Flat Rs.40 back on min Rs.100 recharge
Electricity bill pay- Flat Rs.50 back on min Rs.300 bill payment
Postpaid- Flat Rs.30 back on min Rs.200 bill payment
Landline/Broadband- Flat Rs.30 back on min Rs.200 bill payment
Eazydiner : Flat Rs. 50/- on minimum transaction of Rs.100/- on Eazydiner on paying via Amazon PAY.
Zoomcar: Flat Rs 200 cashback on minimum transaction of Rs 1000/ on Zoomcar on paying via Amazon PAY
Netmed: Flat 10% cashback upto Rs 100, Once per user on netmeds on paying via Amazon PAY

c) When and where will the cashback be credited?
Answer: The applicable amount of cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 3 working days from the date on which the transaction (using the Amazon.in App) has been made at the More Store

d) When will I receive the coupons?
Answer: You will receive the coupons within 3 working days via SMS /Email.

e) How do I redeem the coupons?
Answer: You need to click on the link received in the SMS and collect the offer before transacting at the partner websites. If the offer is not collected, you will not be able to receive the offer benefits. All coupons can be collected and redeemed by 18th Sept 2019 only.

f) How many times can I avail the offer?
Answer: You can avail the offer once during the offer period from 9th Aug 2019 to 18th Aug 2019.

g) How can I pay using the Amazon App?
Answer: You can follow the steps given to make the payment using the Amazon app at store:
Step 1: Provide the phone number associated with your Amazon.in account to the cashier
Step 2: You will receive a payment link over an SMS
Step 3: Click on the link and complete the payment using any of the payment methods Step 4: After completing the transaction, you will be shown a confirmation page. Simply, show this screen to the cashier.

h) Where can I find the phone number associated with my Amazon account?
Answer: You can follow the steps given to find the phone number associated with your Amazon account. Step 1: Open the Amazon App Step 2: Go to Your Account Step 3: Go to Login & security under Account Settings. Mobile number associated with your account will be shown here.

i) The amount got debited from my account but the cashier says that the transaction failed?
Answer: You can go to the store’s customer care center. The store manager will initiate the refund process and the amount will be credited back. For cards, you will get the money back within 3-7 working days. For Amazon Pay Balance payment the money will be credited to your account within 24 hours.

Offer Terms & Conditions

This limited term promotional offer, namely More Megastores and More Supermarkets offer (“Offer”) is provided to you by Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (“Amazon”). This Offer is made available to you in respect of use of the Amazon India Online Shopping and Payments mobile application (“Amazon.in App”) for making payments at select ‘MORE’ retail outlets, under the name / branding ‘More Megastores and More Supermarkets’ (“More Stores”).

These Offer terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to terms and conditions applicable to the use of the Amazon.in App and the applicable terms and conditions of use and Privacy Notice, to which you agree to by making payments using the Amazon.in App. To the extent these terms and conditions are inconsistent with these Offer Terms, these Offer Terms shall prevail with respect to the Offer only.

This Offer is valid from Aug 9, 2019 to Aug 18, 2019 (both days inclusive) (“Offer Period”), unless extended or revoked by Amazon in its sole discretion, without any prior notice and without any liability.

During the Offer Period, any customer who:
(a) completes a transaction purchase of any product or service for a minimum value of INR 199, at any More Supermarket or a minimum value of INR 750 at More Hypermarket/Megastores at that accepts online / electronic payments through the Amazon.in App
(b) chooses to pay for such transaction through the Amazon.in App by providing the mobile number and clicking on / browsing through the link received via SMS or notification on the Amazon.in App,
will be eligible to receive a cashback for an amount equivalent to 15% on the amount of the transaction, up to a maximum of INR 150 for each eligible transaction at MORE Supermarket and 20% up to a maximum of INR 500 for each eligible transaction at MORE Megastores.

Additionally customers will get Coupons via SMS for the following:

Eazydiner: Flat INR. 50/- on minimum transaction of INR.100/- on Eazydiner, once per user
ii. ZoomCar: Flat INR 200 cashback on transaction of 1000 and above, once per user
iii. Netmeds: Flat 10% cashback upto INR 100, once per user
iv. Recharges & Bill Payments on Amazon (Once per user):

Mobile recharges- 100% back upto INR.30
DTH Recharge- Flat INR.40 on min INR.100 recharge
Electricity bill pay- Flat INR.50 on min INR.300 bill payment
Postpaid- Flat INR.30 back on min INR.200 bill payment
Landline/Broadband- Flat INR.30 back on min INR.200 bill payment
Customers need to click the link and collect the coupon before availing the benefit of the coupon. Without collecting the coupon the benefit won’t be applied to any of the above transactions.

In case of multiple offers at the outlets, the higher of the offer is applicable.

It is clarified that to avail this Offer, a customer needs to make a purchase transaction for a minimum value of INR 199 at MORE Supermarket OR INR 750 at MORE Megastores.

A customer can avail this Offer for a maximum of 1 transaction at MORE Megastores and MORE Supermarket (Hence called MORE Store).It is clarified that the above cap on the number of transactions is not for a particular More Store and rather is applicable of transactions made on any More Store.

The cashback under this Offer will be provided to the eligible customers within 3 working days from the date on which the transaction (using the Amazon.in App) has been made at the More Store.

Amazon shall not be liable to ensure and does not make any representation on the availability of Amazon Pay payments using the Amazon.in App on all More Stores.

A customer will be eligible to receive cashback under this Offer only if payment is made at a select More Store through Amazon.in App using any of the available payment methods.

The applicable amount of cashback will be provided to customers in the form of an Amazon Gift Card, issued by QwikCilver Solutions Private Limited, redeemable as Amazon Pay balance. The use and redemption of Amazon Gift Card and use of Amazon Pay balance is governed by the applicable terms and conditions.

The participation of a customer will be deemed to be withdrawn from this Offer if the purchase transaction is cancelled or returned, for any reason whatsoever. In such cases, if cashback has been received by the customer, cashback amount (provided to the customer) will be deducted from the transaction amount, at the time of refund to the customer (if any).

Amazon reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice, without liability, and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these Offer Terms or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not.

In case a customer is entitled to benefits under any other offer(s) provided at a More Store in addition to this Offer, such customer will be eligible to avail benefits under only the higher of the offer.

Under no circumstances, will the cashback being offered under this Offer be settled in cash in lieu thereof.

Any query / issue in relation to the cashback or this Offer should be addressed to Amazon customer care during the Offer Period. Post such date Amazon will not entertain any communication regarding this Offer or cashback from any person.

By availing this Offer, every customer expressly agrees that Amazon or any of its affiliates will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that a customer may suffer, directly or indirectly, including in connection with this Offer or any transaction at or access of a More Store.

Amazon reserves the right to disqualify a customer from the benefits of the Offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the Offer.

These Offer Terms are governed by the laws of India and the courts at New Delhi will have exclusive jurisdiction over any matter or dispute in relation to this Offer.

This Offer is a special offer only for customers who make payment at a More Store using the Amazon.in App.

Nothing herein amounts to a commitment by Amazon to conduct further, similar or other offers

Customers are not bound in any way to participate in this Offer. Any participation is voluntary. The Offer is being made purely on a best effort basis.

Any person availing this Offer will be deemed to have accepted the Offer Terms.

https://www.amazon.in/b?ie=UTF8&node=17079...31

Expired
59 Comments  |  
29 Dimers
  • Sort By
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

bhai so bhi jaya kar

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Any coupon like last time to be collected before paying at more store

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Can someone confirm if we need to collect coupon like for last more order 10% upto 75 cashback. I am not able to find any coupon option for more super supermarket.

View 16 more replies
Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

VU and KG

Deal Legend Deal Legend
Link Copied

Thank You

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

more store is available in Chandigarh or not

Deal Legend Deal Legend
Link Copied

use locator to find near by store to You

http://morestor...m/

Deal Legend Deal Legend
Link Copied

Thanks for the Update @contact.kartikbutan452

Pro Community Angel Pro Community Angel
Link Copied

Can someone please share coupon collect link here (or in PM)
By mistake deleted the link pensive

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

There is no need to collect the coupon bro u can directly shop and u’ll get the cashback

View 3 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

amazon pay Transaction execution is a bit complicated .
I pay via Freecharge always at Reliance Fresh supermarket near home. just tell the cashier FC phone no & then code received via sms & transaction finished.
I never open Frecharge app.
I get 10% up to ₹50 (1st & 3rd transaction of the month ) (my average bill 350, I get ₹35 instantly in frecharge wallet )
I go there every week once & buy vegetables /uht milk & any thing else on offer . I have 4 freecharge accounts . I use them once every month so that i get cash back in all transactions. sunglasses
note : But amazon pay has follow up coupons /discounts etc .

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I unlocked the offers but didn’t get any offer of mobile recharge dth or electricity, but got coupons for all others niki, magicpin, faasos etc

Deal Legend Deal Legend
Link Copied

You will receive the coupons within 3 working days via SMS /Email

Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied

😍More super market dhamaka😍

📢Shop 200 and above

🥏Pay from Amazon pay

🤩 You will get some cashback

smileyYou unlock 8 offers in amazon

(after purchasing they are send mail)

Collect Offer

See proof point_up_2 point_up_2

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/580904/medium/IMG_20190815_234743_765.jpg?1565893127

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/580905/medium/IMG_20190815_234741_560.jpg?1565893136

https://www.ama...in

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Link from where to buy?

Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied

Its offline store.. Go to the store, while payment ask for use of Amazon pay mode..

View 3 more replies
Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied

where is more store in mumbai

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Go to offers ,der u can find offers on offline stores(more)

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Min amount? Payment via Amazon qr or via other eligible for this offer?

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Good share.

Vunkg

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

15% cb above 199 and 20% above 500

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

It clearly says on their offer page that payment on the amazon app can be done through ‘your preferred mode’.

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

amazon pay wallet, no UPI

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
plus1
Deal Legend Deal Legend
Link Copied

Thanks plus1

Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied

Vu

Deal Legend Deal Legend
Link Copied

Thanks Bro

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

How is the checkout process to pay via app? can somebody explain?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

checkout process via app is good but not as smooth as paytm..we just have to quote amazon Mobile number to cashier… we receive a link via sms…there we have all the payment options to pay with i.e wallet/cards/net banking/ upi…yes it feels that the trnx might fail when the app says trnx in process but i never had any bad experience in my 4 – 5 payments at more stores using apay

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Hello…can i get Cash back if i pay using Amazon pay balance which was added by a gift card ???

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Yes.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Last validity day of coupons ? . I already paid my electricity bill need to pay it for next month’s

Update- got it. we can use the coupons till sep 2019

Deal Legend Deal Legend
Link Copied

This Offer extended to August 31, 2019

NEW T&C

Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. How can I avail the offer?
A. Pay at any nearby More Supermarket using Amazon App and get 10% cashback upto INR 75. The offer is applicable twice per customer per month. Hence, the maximum cashback a customer can get is INR 150 per month.

Q. Is there a minimum purchase value on which the offer is applicable?
A. The offer is valid on a minimum purchase value of INR 199.

Q. What is the offer duration?
A. The offer is valid till 31st August 2019.

Q. When and where will the cashback be credited?
A. The applicable amount of cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 3 working days from the date on which the transaction (using the Amazon.in App) has been made at the More Store.

Q. Where is the offer applicable?
A. The offer is applicable on all More Supermarkets.

Q. How can I pay using the Amazon App?
A. You can follow the steps given below to make the payment using the Amazon app at store: Step 1: Provide the phone number associated with your Amazon.in account to the cashier Step 2: You will receive a payment link over an SMS Step 3: Click on the link and complete the payment using any of the payment methods Step 4: After completing the transaction, you will be shown a confirmation page. Simply, show this screen to the cashier.

Q. Where can I find the phone number associated with my Amazon account?
A. You can follow the steps given below to find the phone number associated with your Amazon account. Step 1: Open the Amazon App Step 2: Go to Your Account Step 3: Go to Login & security under Account Settings. Mobile number associated with your account will be shown here.

Q. Which payment methods can I use for making payment?
A. Once you click on the payment link, you can choose to pay via Amazon Pay balance or any credit or debit cards.

Q. The amount got debited from my account but the cashier says that the transaction failed? What should I do?
A. You can go to the store’s customer care center. The store manager will initiate the refund process and the amount will be credited back. For cards, you will get the money back within 3-7 working days. For Amazon Pay Balance payment the money will be credited to your account within 24 hours.

Offer Terms & Conditions
This limited term promotional offer, namely More Megastores and More Supermarkets offer (“Offer”) is provided to you by Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (“Amazon”). This Offer is made available to you in respect of use of the Amazon India Online Shopping and Payments mobile application (“Amazon.in App”) for making payments at select ‘MORE’ retail outlets, under the name / branding ‘More Megastores and More Supermarkets’ (“More Stores”).

These Offer terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to terms and conditions applicable to the use of the Amazon.in App and the applicable terms and conditions of use and Privacy Notice, to which you agree to by making payments using the Amazon.in App. To the extent these terms and conditions are inconsistent with these Offer Terms, these Offer Terms shall prevail with respect to the Offer only.

This Offer is valid from June 1, 2019 to August 31, 2019 (both days inclusive) (“Offer Period”), unless extended or revoked by Amazon in its sole discretion, without any prior notice and without any liability.

During the Offer Period, any customer who: (a) completes a transaction purchase of any product or service for a minimum value of INR 199, at any More Store that accepts online / electronic payments through the Amazon.in App; and (b) chooses to pay for such transaction through the Amazon.in App by providing the mobile number and clicking on / browsing through the link received via SMS or notification on the Amazon.in App, will be eligible to receive a cashback for an amount equivalent to 10% on the amount of the transaction, up to a maximum of INR 75 for each eligible transaction.

It is clarified that to avail this Offer, a customer needs to make a purchase transaction for a minimum value of INR 199.

A customer can avail this Offer for a maximum of 2 transactions of any More Store during a calendar month and only 1 transaction during the day). It is clarified that the above cap on the number of transaction is not for a particular More Store and rather is applicable of transactions made on any More Store.

The cashback under this Offer will be provided to the eligible customers within 3 working days from the date on which the transaction (using the Amazon.in App) has been made at the More Store.

Amazon shall not be liable to ensure and does not make any representation on the availability of Amazon Pay payments using the Amazon.in App on all More Stores.

A customer will be eligible to receive cashback under this Offer only is payment is made at a select More Store through Amazon.in App using any of the available payment method.

The applicable amount of cashback will be provided to customers in the form of an Amazon Gift Card, issued by QwikCilver Solutions Private Limited, redeemable as Amazon Pay balance. The use and redemption of Amazon Gift Card and use of Amazon Pay balance is governed by the applicable terms and conditions.

The participation of a customer will be deemed to be withdrawn from this Offer if the purchase transaction is cancelled or returned, for any reason whatsoever. In such cases, if cashback has been received by the customer, cashback amount (provided to the customer) will be deducted from the transaction amount, at the time of refund to the customer (if any).

Amazon reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice, without liability, and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these Offer Terms or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not.

In case a customer is entitled to benefits under any other offer(s) provided at a More Store in addition to this Offer, such customer will be eligible to avail benefits under both, this Offer as well as the other offers.

Under no circumstances, will the cashback being offered under this Offer be settled in cash in lieu thereof.

Any query / issue in relation to the cashback or this Offer should be addressed to Amazon customer care during the Offer Period. Post such date Amazon will not entertain any communication regarding this Offer or cashback from any person.

By availing this Offer, every customer expressly agrees that Amazon or any of its affiliates will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that a customer may suffer, directly or indirectly, including in connection with this Offer or any transaction at or access of a More Store.

Amazon reserves the right to disqualify a customer from the benefits of the Offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the Offer.

These Offer Terms are governed by the laws of India and the courts at New Delhi will have exclusive jurisdiction over any matter or dispute in relation to this Offer.

This Offer is a special offer only for customers who make payment at a More Store using the Amazon.in App.

Nothing herein amounts to a commitment by Amazon to conduct further, similar or other offers.

Customers are not bound in any way to participate in this Offer. Any participation is voluntary. The Offer is being made purely on a best effort basis.

Any person availing this Offer will be deemed to have accepted the Offer Terms.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

If amazon pay integrates software at the retailers like Freecharge (also like Future pay) the useage will be huge (more than paytm)
so that buyer informs apay mob no & gets sms OTP and informs cashier & completes deal.(with out even opening app)

replyuser
Click here to reply