Mother's Maid Blackberry Pie Filling, 595g

Mother's Maid Blackberry Pie Filling, 595g

Score: 5 Votes: 5
Score: 5 Votes: 5
Score: 5 Votes: 5
Score: 5 Votes: 5
Score: 5 Votes: 5
200
53% OFF 424.0

Deal Wiki

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to Amazon.in.
  2. Buy now for Rs.200

Details
Natural sweet flavor
Perfect with bread
Rich flavour of blackberry
Blends well with crepes and puddings
Made from harvested fruits

13 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
Tmpdoodle1484932369944
Deal Major
223
5,549
26166
184

Reviews saying nearly expire date.

Still 1
Deal Colonel
514
28,067
37338
340
@Deal-Kwik wrote:

Reviews saying nearly expire date.


yes but ain’t expired right https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


ATC



https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/250993/medium/3698516Subscribe-Logo-2.png?1480953782


Tmpdoodle1484932369944
Deal Major
223
5,549
26166
184
"@rajrocks":https://www.desidime.com/users/349128 wrote:


yes but ain’t expired right https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png

wo to purchase karne par pata chalega.
not buying

Still 1
Deal Colonel
514
28,067
37338
340
@Deal-Kwik wrote:

"@rajrocks":https://www.desidime.com/users/349128 wrote:


yes but ain’t expired right https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png

wo to purchase karne par pata chalega.
not buying


bro, i said wrt reviews as u said from the same.

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

Deal Baba ka Pitara - Win Prizes worth Rs. 3 Lakh

Deal Baba ka Pitara - Win Prizes worth Rs. 3 Lakh
 pivot  kick n shoot by giromcalica d74rhs9
Deal Colonel
501
2,535
41717
234

Vijay Anna on https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/251040/medium/36985321480953812_2.gif?1480953819

Still 1
Deal Colonel
514
28,067
37338
340
@rajasekharstrikes wrote:

Vijay Anna on https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/251038/medium/36985371480953812_2.gif?1480953818


raja sekhar strikes https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

200w 1
Deal Lieutenant
2
572
4313
98

VU

ATC LOOOT DEALS FAST REACH LIVE 20X7
(Subscribe from my profile) https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
🔥🔥 Now in top 3 hottest channels of DD🔥🔥
www.desidime.com/ch...ls

Fb img 1482335190322
Deal Subedar
9
352
1958
24
@karansaxena wrote:

VU

ATC LOOOT DEALS FAST REACH LIVE 20X7
(Subscribe from my profile) https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
🔥🔥 Now in top 3 hottest channels of DD🔥🔥
www.desidime.com/ch...ls

U give alerts like a bullet train…..

Within some days u will be @ 1

200w 1
Deal Lieutenant
2
572
4313
98
@Lala wrote:

@karansaxena wrote:

VU

ATC LOOOT DEALS FAST REACH LIVE 20X7
(Subscribe from my profile) https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
🔥🔥 Now in top 3 hottest channels of DD🔥🔥
www.desidime.com/ch...ls

U give alerts like a bullet train…..

Within some days u will be @ 1


Thanks @Lala for best wishes https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing