Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Featured Moto G Exchange Offer [Discount of 2000/-] [16 GB @11999] [8GB @10499] @Flipkart

Moto G Exchange Offer [Discount of 2000/-] [16 GB @11999] [8GB @10499] @Flipkart

372°
22% OFF 12499.0
Analyst
TronGalaxy

16 GB Moto G @11999 [With Exchange] :-
http://www.flipkart.com/moto-g/p/itmdsmbxcrm9wy….

8GB Moto G @10499 with Exchange :-

http://www.flipkart.com/moto-g/p/itmdsmbxcrm9wy….

Expired

Deal Wiki

19 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
  • Sort By
Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
1409957SkHwmRY
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
VUnS+KG
Vanguard Vanguard
Link Copied
Do they check if the exchanged phone is in working condition?
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
schumacher wrote:

Do they check if the exchanged phone is in working condition?

3. Hand in your old Phone for new one
Once the Order is placed, the new phone will be shipped. Hand in your old phone, in working condition, to the field executive at the time of delivery.+

and from FAQs

1. How do I know if my device is eligible for the Exchange Offer?
  2. How do I avail the Exchange Offer?
  3. How do I send my old phone back?
    Your old phone will be picked up by us at the time the new one is delivered. Kindly keep your old phone ready with all your data backed up.
  4. My phone is listed as eligible and exchange is available in my location. Are there any more conditions to avail the offer?
    Well, as long as the phone is in working condition and not physically damaged, it is good for exchange.

also, with police, thefts and terrorism reasons- they keep the IMEI track of your device. IMEI should not be invalid/ under police scanner i guess

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Any clue on whether scratches and general wear and tear be considered as physical damage ?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Will they accept old nokia cdma phones? i even have a samsung focus at&t unlocked but its not listed in the exchange… Any loop hole to exchange it?

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
harshmehtaa wrote:

Will they accept old nokia cdma phones? i even have a samsung focus at&t unlocked but its not listed in the exchange… Any loop hole to exchange it?

You can check out the list of phones they accept on the Moto G link provided ! If your phone is in the list they will accept . if not they will not !

Link Copied

Moto G is def the phone of the year…. VnS

Generous Generous
Link Copied
@akshat2912 wrote:@

@harshmehtaa wrote:@

Will they accept old nokia cdma phones? i even have a samsung focus at&t unlocked but its not listed in the exchange... Any loop hole to exchange it?

You can check out the list of phones they accept on the Moto G link provided ! If your phone is in the list they will accept . if not they will not !

I have sent them a mail. Let's see if they allow other phones though chances are very less toungueout
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Just like samsung offered exchange scheme for note 2 and other models and once that scheme is over, the phone was available across various online stores for same discounted price without any exchange, does this mean that once this moto exchange scheme is over, its prices are also bound to reduce and this is final attempt from the company to get as many sales as it can ?

kindly share your thoughts as I am highly interested in buying this phone but not sure about the prices so asking your views. Right now flipkart has monopoly over moto g so prices are on MRP but they will surely be reduced once its available across other sites. I wish to buy but not in a hurry and can wait if prices are bound to decrease.

Also share your thoughts on which phone to buy and why
Xolo q1000 or Moto G 16 GB

awaiting your thoughts https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

They are valuating your old phone for just Rs. 2000.
I think that is pathetic.

The monopoly from Flipkart is causing the price to remain constant.

Once the initial euphoria dies off, the price has to fall.

Does anyone know how many Moto G and Moto X phones Flipkart has sold till date?

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
s_u_n wrote:

They are valuating your old phone for just Rs. 2000.
I think that is pathetic.

The monopoly from Flipkart is causing the price to remain constant.

Once the initial euphoria dies off, the price has to fall.

Does anyone know how many Moto G and Moto X phones Flipkart has sold till date?

If you have some old Nokia asha , C series or Lava Phones this should be a good deal !! Rest no sane person will exchange their higher priced phones .. That is understood !!

Vanguard Vanguard
Link Copied
let me rephrase. Do they check if the phone works or not ? Anyone exchanged a dead phone ? toungueout
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@harshmehtaa wrote:@

Will they accept old nokia cdma phones? i even have a samsung focus at&t unlocked but its not listed in the exchange... Any loop hole to exchange it?

the loophole is there and it is in 'their' favour. Making an ass of guliable Indians. its a lame 2000Rs off for any battered phone from their given list- so long as its inbound-outbound function works. AS TOLD BY TELEPHONIC STAFF. +as the phone is from a Google company, the sellers are getting many incentives and margins too from the cash rich parent of Motorola Mobility+ and please guys!! stop repeating the same queries over and over. apply some logic- at amazon U.S.A. it is for http://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/convert/?Am... 2000Rs lesser than the MRP in India. Google and Flipkart +are never going to pay even 50paise above the Rs.2000+ for your old phone in working condition 1410559-ad42c84ab5f76025cb1274b0f22c7684ba5c597c * only select models from amongst 12 brands ONLY * +wilful misrepresentation by the organisation+; because if contact centre person be true and correct-> +its fixed amount+ U.E. value. not minimum discount || but at a fixed discount * personally, i am unclear how a plain vanilla courier agent is supposed to check or value anything- are there any standardised points/ measure¿ because not every pincode is covered by savvy Fedex, Bluedart or their in-house logistics team. Are their last mile personnel now going to accept 'any' condition phones (from the specified list) if in working condition? because the contact centre team claim that is how it will be. [scratches etcetera don't matter, if in-bound; outbound working on a visible screen] h1. THIS anyway sells around 12000INR in the U.S.; for approx. 200USD http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00G...3M so its not really a botheration for a seller in India- ^since its priced at 14000 and if they are getting good margins from Google^ Google anyway only wanted to own the 'patents' that Motorola Mobility had ^[because most Android phones pirate those innovations anyway. Google's ownership of patents equates to zero lawsuits]^. Google already spun off the set-top box business i think. +how conveniently Indians can be made a fool of !+ after issuing an invoice at the contracted rate of 11999 as visible on screen or on telephonic booking-> where is the question of subsequent reduction in price? how can it be 'minimum" 2000, when it is in effect 'fixed' 2000. * +The delivery person/ courier company employee isn't going to dole out cash if its valued at 4000, is it?+ for the lame warranty, buy here. else using some offer and buying in other markets ^Dubai/U.S.^ might work out just as good
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
elirainc wrote:

I wish to buy but not in a hurry and can wait if prices are bound to decrease.:)

its going to be a Lenevo company; so the Chinese price advantage should roll over. Since you correctly deduced other sequence of events; IMO you can look at how you perceive Lenevo vis-à-vis Google and buy if the model really suits your needs.

sorry can not really compare/ evaluate on the choices you mentioned. I only looked at the overall scenario

Link Copied
Exchange offer can't get worse than this. Simply it's the worst offer. Mostly all the exchangeable phones carry a far better value than this meagre Rs.2000. May be I overlooked a couple out of 100s in their list. But wonder why it's posted on dd???
Link Copied

Or if someone can give me his exchangeable phone for less than rs500, then this might be a good deal.

Also for ad card slot lovers, this phone is a fail.

At least in India where 99% people haven’t heard of a word called cloud.

But still 16 GB is little bit manageable.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

This truly is a worst exchange offer.
For example: They offer fr_king 2000 rupees for HTC ONE X!!
LOL – they must be kidding.
I wont even let them touch my beautiful one x for 2k – lol.

Guys, let us not encourage such bad deals. Lets not buy under this offer..
If we need to buy MOTO G, just buy it in full amount and just give away our old phone to a family member, friend, relative or anybody. I am sure there is always someone among us who is yet to have a smartphone (good phone) but can’t afford.. That will give us more happiness.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
^^^ Bro, you are talking as if they have sent their delivery boys to snatch your HTC ONE X from your pocket toungueout
replyuser
Click here to reply