Moto G Turbo Edition (16GB) at 6912

Moto G Turbo Edition (16GB) at 6912

Score: -2 Votes: 6

Vote down Reasons

  • Bad Reviews for Website/Seller : 1
  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 2
Score: -2 Votes: 6

Vote down Reasons

  • Bad Reviews for Website/Seller : 1
  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 2
Thumbimgcrop 1479828750236
suspended
11
-12
282
12
25 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
 w5qbrid 400x400
Budding Star
257
6,849
29220
207

where 6912??

Comp021
Deal Newbie
0
55
32
0

Please mention USED bro in the title itself..
Don’t confuse others and waste their time…

Minimal 311.jpg
Analyst
533
12,795
28153
167
Deal-Kwik wrote:

where 6912??

New seller

Yevadu3
Deal Cadet
2
151
222
8

This is the error shown to me


Important messages for items in your Cart:
We’re sorry. The item Moto G Turbo (Black, 16GB) is no longer available from the seller you selected. To see if it’s available from another seller

 w5qbrid 400x400
Budding Star
257
6,849
29220
207



not showing to me.

Yevadu3
Deal Cadet
2
151
222
8

Wrong deal bro… Actually seller mentioned their price.. But they aren’t selling

Escobar
Deal Cadet
2
134
358
1

Cannot see 6912. Pls give all details.

Dd
Deal Subedar
5
2,321
1536
57

Maybe Only used mobile would be available at the mentioned price

Fb img 1482335190322
Deal Subedar
11
416
2106
28

I have got heart attack after seeing it https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
52
20
0

I am able to checkout with 6912.. should i proceed? Is it safe to buy from this seller? ?

Napster logo icon
Critic
4
257
2564
53

KG to OP. Ordered. I will update here if the order is shipped / delivered.

Nocturnal animals
Deal Captain
49
2,008
13242
157

Such a time waste post https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Napster logo icon
Critic
4
257
2564
53
getready wrote:

Such a time waste post https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

The grapes are sour?

Nocturnal animals
Deal Captain
49
2,008
13242
157
Expand
enapster wrote:

The grapes are sour?

you will know the taste when your product gets delivered https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif
or i should say ’IF your ……"

Napster logo icon
Critic
4
257
2564
53
Expand
getready wrote:

you will know the taste when your product gets delivered https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif
or i should say ’IF your ……"

There are lots of deals posted here where the order is not honored by the seller. Appreciate the OP for posting this. I don’t care if my order is cancelled. Problem is IF I received a used phone. Took a chance for the price.

Nocturnal animals
Deal Captain
49
2,008
13242
157
Expand
enapster wrote:

There are lots of deals posted here where the order is not honored by the seller. Appreciate the OP for posting this. I don’t care if my order is cancelled. Problem is IF I received a used phone. Took a chance for the price.

Appreciate the OP for what?
Posting a deal from a non amazon fulfilled seller with zero feedback? does it matter if the price is 7k or 1k?
You want everyone to post fake deals here? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
Go n check amazon.in,u can find s7 edge and iphone 6 plus for less than 20k from new sellers every now n then https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Napster logo icon
Critic
4
257
2564
53
Expand
getready wrote:

Appreciate the OP for what?
Posting a deal from a non amazon fulfilled seller with zero feedback? does it matter if the price is 7k or 1k?
You want everyone to post fake deals here? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
Go n check amazon.in,u can find s7 edge and iphone 6 plus for less than 20k from new sellers every now n then https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Please post those links for S7 Edge. I am interested. Thanks.

Nocturnal animals
Deal Captain
49
2,008
13242
157
Expand
enapster wrote:

Please post those links for S7 Edge. I am interested. Thanks.

Go find them yourself
First get to know about DD rules, you are not even allowed to post deals from a seller with less than 50 feedback

Napster logo icon
Critic
4
257
2564
53
Expand
getready wrote:

Go find them yourself
First get to know about DD rules, you are not even allowed to post deals from a seller with less than 50 feedback

Then why don’t you report it to Admin and have this post removed instead of wasting your time responding to it?

Nocturnal animals
Deal Captain
49
2,008
13242
157

I am more concerned about OP repeating the same thing again n wasting others time rather than providing encouragement like you to do it again

@enapster

Napster logo icon
Critic
4
257
2564
53
getready wrote:

I am more concerned about OP repeating the same thing again n wasting others time rather than providing encouragement like you to do it again

@enapster

I did not know that DD rules prohibit such posts. However, I can say that I have got some unbelievably good deals from new sellers on eBay. Never bought anything from Amazon that was not Amazon fulfilled before this.

Nocturnal animals
Deal Captain
49
2,008
13242
157
Expand
enapster wrote:

I did not know that DD rules prohibit such posts. However, I can say that I have got some unbelievably good deals from new sellers on eBay. Never bought anything from Amazon that was not Amazon fulfilled before this.

New seller and a seller with zero feedback (or manipulated feedback), both different
The current amazon seller is no different than these

http://www.ebay.in/itm/Apple-iphone-6-64gb-plz-...

http://www.ebay.in/itm/Samsung-Galaxy-S7-Edge-3...

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
52
20
0

I have ordered but payment failed.. received retry payment email..should i proceed or skip?

Missing