Moto G5S Plus

Moto G5S Plus

932°
12999
24% OFF 16999.0
R5dtdyt
Deal Lieutenant
155
838
6186
61

Deal Wiki

  • Last updated by: 7H4NO5

Features:

  • 13+13MP dual back camera (f/2.0, dual LED flash) and 8MP front facing camera with flash
    4GB RAM and 64GB internal memory expandable up to 128GB
  • 13.97cms (5.5-inch) Full HD (1080 × 1920) capacitive touchscreen with Gorilla Glass 3 protection
  • Dual nano hybrid SIM with dual-standby (4G+4G); Metal body with fingerprint reader
  • Android v7.1 Nougat operating system with 2.0GHz Snapdragon 625 octa-core processor
  • 3000mAH Lithium-ion battery with 15W Turbo Charging
  • 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including battery from the date of purchase

Compare Price of Moto G5s Plus (Lunar Grey, 64GB) from Other Stores

Seller: Darshita Electronics Availability: In Stock Delivery: N/A
12999.0
+ Free Shipping
53 Comments  |  
22 Dimers
Arasu
Shopping Friend
137
135
40904
557

Nice one + Addl 1000 on Exchange offer

Edit: Don’t know why everyone ignored this deal? eek

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
66
80
3

They are probably clearing stock for moto g6 launch.

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0
SmallKing wrote:

Nice one + Addl 1000 on Exchange offer

Edit: Don’t know why everyone ignored this deal? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Exchange offer is shit.

5de462ee9b557d9606923746d78b4176
Deal Cadet
0
52
314
3
SmallKing wrote:

Nice one + Addl 1000 on Exchange offer

Edit: Don’t know why everyone ignored this deal? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Because smallKing you’re not aware about latest smartphone launches and upcoming launches too.

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
87
454
12
Expand
shahbazrockstar0310504 wrote:

Exchange offer is shit.

Honor7 comes with 2k addtnl exchange. Great deal if u exchange cheaper phones bought for less than 10k. So u get exchange value of 5 or 7k

132
Deal Subedar
1
191
1586
54

Old phone +Hiked prices = Not worth it.

Missing
Deal Cadet
2
116
531
8
Expand
plex.antony394 wrote:

Honor7 comes with 2k addtnl exchange. Great deal if u exchange cheaper phones bought for less than 10k. So u get exchange value of 5 or 7k

Is honar service is good ? I am happy with Ximoi services …

Missing
Deal Cadet
2
116
531
8
mrKool_JJ wrote:

Old phone +Hiked prices = Not worth it.

Huwai chi service changli ahe ka ..? Mala mi service center madhe gelo ki phone 1-3 days madhe milto if any problems in vashi

R89gobjnncr1m
Deal Cadet
1
80
110
18
mrKool_JJ wrote:

Old phone +Hiked prices = Not worth it.

Please suggest any comparative handset in 7-8k range.

132
Deal Subedar
1
191
1586
54
Expand
iamshashikant wrote:

Huwai chi service changli ahe ka ..? Mala mi service center madhe gelo ki phone 1-3 days madhe milto if any problems in vashi

not upto the mark..
service is not too good nt too bad..
i went there once for some issue got my issue solved within 1 hours i guess so it depends..

Missing
Deal Cadet
2
116
531
8
Expand
mrKool_JJ wrote:

not upto the mark..
service is not too good nt too bad..
i went there once for some issue got my issue solved within 1 hours i guess so it depends..

Which phone u using of moto?

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
52
20
0

Moto g5s plus, is worth buying for that price?
Or any other option for budget around 12k,
Except redmi

Img 20170617 wa0010
Deal Cadet
1
74
644
15
mrKool_JJ wrote:

Old phone +Hiked prices = Not worth it.

Well my friend I will input my opinion about yours, Moto g5s plus is worth buying @8000 with exchange currently it’s the best featured phone under 15k. I have got this phone @6500 last month in exchange and trust me it’s worth buying between 7k-8k.

Dp
Deal Lieutenant
1
100
3108
41
Expand
Walter-O-Brien wrote:

Well my friend I will input my opinion about yours, Moto g5s plus is worth buying @8000 with exchange currently it’s the best featured phone under 15k. I have got this phone @6500 last month in exchange and trust me it’s worth buying between 7k-8k.

Ofcourse its worthy . Its front selfie and night portrait mode beats A1 any day. I have A1 but friend has this.
Anyways , which phone exchanged ?

132
Deal Subedar
1
191
1586
54
Expand
Walter-O-Brien wrote:

Well my friend I will input my opinion about yours, Moto g5s plus is worth buying @8000 with exchange currently it’s the best featured phone under 15k. I have got this phone @6500 last month in exchange and trust me it’s worth buying between 7k-8k.

bhai which phone u had and u sold that for how much bucks o.O

132
Deal Subedar
1
191
1586
54
Expand
Walter-O-Brien wrote:

Well my friend I will input my opinion about yours, Moto g5s plus is worth buying @8000 with exchange currently it’s the best featured phone under 15k. I have got this phone @6500 last month in exchange and trust me it’s worth buying between 7k-8k.

bt everyone won’t end up in buying this for 6.5 under exchange offer right..
In ur case u were lucky bro cool

Img 20170617 wa0010
Deal Cadet
1
74
644
15
Expand
Manaspani wrote:

Ofcourse its worthy . Its front selfie and night portrait mode beats A1 any day. I have A1 but friend has this.
Anyways , which phone exchanged ?

Moto g3 lol

Img 20170617 wa0010
Deal Cadet
1
74
644
15
Expand
mrKool_JJ wrote:

bt everyone won’t end up in buying this for 6.5 under exchange offer right..
In ur case u were lucky bro https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

That’s correct bro…

Missing