Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Mobiles & Mobile Accessories from Flipkart or the deals across all stores in Mobiles & Mobile Accessories

Motorola Pulse 2 Wired Headset With Mic

436°
499
67% OFF 1499.0
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Mobiles & Mobile Accessories from Flipkart or the deals across all stores in Mobiles & Mobile Accessories
Maxresdefault
Deal Major
115
6,752
20194
232

@ 499 [66% OFF]
Color : Black

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/448734/medium/3766759motorola-pulse-2-original-imaej8432xtypy6y.jpeg?1482344647

https://www.flipkart.com/motorola-pulse-2-wired...

26 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
Bn
Deal Colonel
166
1,070
37442
293

VunS + KG

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Lieutenant
2
62
3564
39
Black_Knight wrote:

VunS + KG

Y u keep always seen @ Exact 12 O Clock in Night

Weather its Winter or Summer or Andhiya chal rahi ho

Safe image
Deal Captain
86
563
7182
90

price up!!

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Lieutenant
2
62
3564
39

Cup is Small https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif else would buy

Assdaft by wampiesan d6x3d03
Deal Captain
57
458
9354
47

price changed in 10 min https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Dd
Critic
23
322
15160
229
bluewine wrote:

Cup is Small https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif else would buy

Cup?! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

0387a6d7 521f 46c6 8322 be525c40e4c3
Deal Cadet
3
126
392
5

Please do not buy, this has the worst quality ever

Break the bottle
Deal Captain
2
132
9348
53

Nice share.

Price changed now to 799.

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Lieutenant
2
62
3564
39
gambitrite wrote:

Nice share.

Price changed now to 799.

arent u alreay have enough headphones https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Dd
Deal Subedar
3
290
2738
24
Expand
bluewine wrote:

arent u alreay have enough headphones https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

There is OLX, eBay and quicker too https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Break the bottle
Deal Captain
2
132
9348
53
Expand
bluewine wrote:

arent u alreay have enough headphones https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Yes, I already have one of these… So just gave my thoughts to it & about price change. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Lieutenant
2
62
3564
39
Expand
gambitrite wrote:

Yes, I already have one of these… So just gave my thoughts to it & about price change. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

No no buy new one and give old Sennheiser Hd-280 Pro Studio Monitor Folding Headphone 2 Me

Break the bottle
Deal Captain
2
132
9348
53
Expand
bluewine wrote:

No no buy new one and give old Sennheiser Hd-280 Pro Studio Monitor Folding Headphone 2 Me

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/448744/medium/37668572chudt4.gif?1482348688

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Lieutenant
2
62
3564
39
Expand
ishubhamsr wrote:

Hindi is not allowed in hot deals section https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif First ⚠ warning https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Congrats on becoming Mood ?

party de

Dd
Deal Subedar
3
290
2738
24
Expand
bluewine wrote:

Congrats on becoming Mood ?

party de

Mood? Le party 🎉 le le https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Lieutenant
2
62
3564
39
Expand
ishubhamsr wrote:

Mood? Le party 🎉 le le https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif Bs fake party

no real party with Dominos Voucher https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Dd
Deal Subedar
3
290
2738
24
Expand
bluewine wrote:
https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif Bs fake party

no real party with Dominos Voucher https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

😂 😂 😂 😂

Missing