Hotness MRF Virat Kohli world cup education Poplar Will...

Hot Deal MRF Virat Kohli world cup education Poplar Willow Cricket Bat (700-1000 kg)

323°
365
88% OFF 2999.0
2c3e93396872f950147391f59bd04d8e
Deal Cadet
251
131
2

https://www.flipkart.com/mrf-virat-kohli-world-...
MRF Virat Kohli world cup education Poplar Willow Cricket Bat (700-1000 kg)

13 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
2aafd13011259888d7549064f9b7e4eb
Deal Cadet
495
767
7

Bro that should be 700-1000 grams not kg

Images
Entertainer
293
5863
73

1000 KG flushed
Bat for human being ya for Thanos 😅

Missing
Deal Cadet
63
104
1
co0l1992 wrote:

1000 KG flushed
Bat for human being ya for Thanos 😅

This bat for moms who want to beat their 90’s era children 😒 now a day moms are not beating their children i don’t know why?

Jumpfreeze
Deal Subedar
22
1513
19
Expand
TheWolf wrote:

This bat for moms who want to beat their 90’s era children 😒 now a day moms not beat their childs i don’t know why?

Are u jealous? 😂

Missing
Deal Cadet
63
104
1
Expand
Foodie wrote:

Are u jealous? 😂

Yes 😔

Images
Entertainer
293
5863
73
Expand
TheWolf wrote:

This bat for moms who want to beat their 90’s era children 😒 now a day moms are not beating their children i don’t know why?

Mere time to school teacher ke hath se bhi pitai hoti thi sweat

T-Teachers also used to trash us in school times.. sweat

Kgf
Deal Subedar
8
1036
18
Expand
TheWolf wrote:

This bat for moms who want to beat their 90’s era children 😒 now a day moms are not beating their children i don’t know why?

Teachers, moms, dads, random uncles, strangers on streets whom we hit with cricket balls, everyone used to thrash us when we were kids in late 90s and 2000s 🤣
Kids these days have too much leniency.

Missing
Deal Newbie
98
74
5

worst bat. got it for 340 .Bat is usefull for 12 to 14 years.
poor quality .
Later returned back .
Don’t see mrp .Mrp in flipkart most products are fake .

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
56
12
Expand
G-Gowda wrote:

Teachers, moms, dads, random uncles, strangers on streets whom we hit with cricket balls, everyone used to thrash us when we were kids in late 90s and 2000s 🤣
Kids these days have too much leniency.

Yes, exactly. We studied due to the fear of school teachers thrashing and that was enough motivation to study. Kids nowadays can’t be even touched by teachers, and the parents fulfill their every wish.

Altruist
Mobile Guru
317
3454
132

But in MS Dhoni movie it was told that mrf doesn’t make bats but just put their sticker for branding. stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes

Download
Shopping Friend
238
27587
435
Expand
patel21 wrote:

Yes, exactly. We studied due to the fear of school teachers thrashing and that was enough motivation to study. Kids nowadays can’t be even touched by teachers, and the parents fulfill their every wish.

Isnt non violence good?

Missing
Deal Cadet
75
359
4
Expand
androgame wrote:

Isnt non violence good?

Not in every case…

Download
Deal Lieutenant
49
5047
91
Expand
G-Gowda wrote:

Teachers, moms, dads, random uncles, strangers on streets whom we hit with cricket balls, everyone used to thrash us when we were kids in late 90s and 2000s 🤣
Kids these days have too much leniency.

Can’t Agree More

Missing