MSI Core i5 9th Gen - (8 GB/512 GB SSD/Windows ...

MSI Core i5 9th Gen - (8 GB/512 GB SSD/Windows 10 Home/4 GB Graphics) GF63 Thin 9SC-240IN Gaming Laptop

44
100% OFF 83490.0
  • 836 Views
  • 11 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 2
    • Product not good/not worth the price : 2
Cropped413244894535482660
Deal Newbie
181
20
0

http://dl.flipkart.com/dl/msi-core-i5-9th-gen-8...
Buy at 54490/-

Add 299 buyback = under 14 months you will get 42746/-

54490+300-42746= 12544/-

If you return old laptop then extra 5000/- off my old laptop value having i5 coming 12000/-
Plus coins 500 also redeemable

Exchange effective price for one year 44/-

Without exchange 12044/-

Expiring In 15 days
10 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie
73
20
0

I don’t see any extra 5000 on any laptop, mine is also i5 and its showing 7000 only

75pe
Deal Newbie
243
3073
37

Buyback policy applies only if you return the product in unused condition.

Cropped413244894535482660
Deal Newbie
181
20
0
rsandeepm2512 wrote:

I don’t see any extra 5000 on any laptop, mine is also i5 and its showing 7000 only

I have ordered…  7000+5000=12000/- for me.https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/596298/original/Screenshot_2019-11-26-13-34-48-379_com.flipkart.android.png?1574756888

Cropped413244894535482660
Deal Newbie
181
20
0
Simbha3 wrote:

Buyback policy applies only if you return the product in unused condition.

Nope… If you return in good condition… with No damgaes.. like screen issue and hardware issue..
This laptop have 2 year warranty.. hence buyback also till 2 year

For 1st year 42k
For second around 31k.

75pe
Deal Newbie
243
3073
37
Expand
aman.kroolgrabstarz945 wrote:

Nope… If you return in good condition… with No damgaes.. like screen issue and hardware issue..
This laptop have 2 year warranty.. hence buyback also till 2 year

For 1st year 42k
For second around 31k.

Try this your Nope ll change to opps !!

18157365 1092022577569460 9015892503473472591 n
Deal Subedar
122
1257
20
Simbha3 wrote:

Buyback policy applies only if you return the product in unused condition.

Plus item should be unpacked. Any dust particles in plastic cover wrapping would lead to violation of policy.

18157365 1092022577569460 9015892503473472591 n
Deal Subedar
122
1257
20
Expand
aman.kroolgrabstarz945 wrote:

Nope… If you return in good condition… with No damgaes.. like screen issue and hardware issue..
This laptop have 2 year warranty.. hence buyback also till 2 year

For 1st year 42k
For second around 31k.

You must living in good place where the replacement guy is good person. Good for you. Vu🤗
Leave aside screen and hardware issue most of us get rejected for pinpoint scratch of colour🙄🙄🙄

Cropped413244894535482660
Deal Newbie
181
20
0
Expand
P_A_N_K_A_J wrote:

You must living in good place where the replacement guy is good person. Good for you. Vu🤗
Leave aside screen and hardware issue most of us get rejected for pinpoint scratch of colour🙄🙄🙄

Returned mobile with buyback.. no issues came at that time..
Lets see in future

Missing
Deal Newbie
52
20
0

FYI You have to buy another laptop within the buyback period, you cannot get cash for the buyback value..

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
133
6770
114
Expand
P_A_N_K_A_J wrote:

Plus item should be unpacked. Any dust particles in plastic cover wrapping would lead to violation of policy.

we should not see the product with naked eyes only with goggles and then return it after 14 months

Missing