MSI Radeon RX 580 Armor OC 8GB VR Ready FinFET ...

MSI Radeon RX 580 Armor OC 8GB VR Ready FinFET DirectX 12 Gaming Graphics Card

201°
19760
24% OFF 25999.0
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
274
3639
35

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B071Y...N/
Lowest price

Flipkart -26999 rs


Paytm mall -32999Rs

Expiring In 24 days
11 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie
120
74
2

Available on Vedant for ₹14,499

Missing
Deal Newbie
60
25
0

Don’t Buy RX 580 shit. It is worthless piece of shit.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
486
3531
45
chirag.joshi.cj904 wrote:

Don’t Buy RX 580 shit. It is worthless piece of shit.

When you give statement like this mention the alternative of it…

Missing
Deal Cadet
131
499
9
Expand
Simbha3 wrote:

When you give statement like this mention the alternative of it…

yes exactly. because its a very popular graphic card and net is filled with +ve reviews. if you have a bad experience, share.

Missing
Deal Cadet
131
499
9
sanjeevgoyal20 wrote:

Available on Vedant for ₹14,499

what’s vedant?

Missing
Deal Cadet
131
499
9
Expand
lone_wolf wrote:

what’s vedant?

never mind got it

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
26
1

Can anyone tell me best price to grab gtx 1660 super???

Missing
Deal Cadet
280
921
16
Total_Fun wrote:

8 GB RX 580 is cheaper in dedicated PC hardware Retail stores.

https://mdcomputers.in/msi-rx-580-armor-8g-o...ml
17,300

https://mdcomputers.in/sapphire-11265-05-20g-rx...

Rs.16,962

Do not use MDcomputers. Website has been compromised.
Just yesterday someone found a card skimming script on its servers.
More details here- https://www.reddit.com/r/IndianGaming/comments/...

Maybe try PrimeABGB.

Missing
Tech Guru
1,545
3306
93
Expand
mjdominates wrote:

Do not use MDcomputers. Website has been compromised.
Just yesterday someone found a card skimming script on its servers.
More details here- https://www.reddit.com/r/IndianGaming/comments/...

Maybe try PrimeABGB.

Ok. Then use other dedicated online PC hardware shops.

Missing