MTR Rasogulla, 120g For Rs.35 @ Amazon

MTR Rasogulla, 120g For Rs.35 @ Amazon

Vote down smileyx5
Score: -10 Votes: 16

Vote down Reasons

  • Product not good/not worth the price : 7
  • Better price elsewhere : 5
  • Other reasons : 1
Giphy
Deal Hunter
306
18,087
37313
892

Best Deal To Use Amazon GV : MTR Rasogulla, 120g In Just Rs.35.

Link : http://www.amazon.in/MTR-Rasogulla-120g/dp/B00S...

Add this product to skip delivery : http://www.amazon.in/General-Knowledge-2017-Edi...

  • In Others
  • Expired over 1 year
18 Comments  |  
15 Dimers
12745912 1094982227231180 5335738288640666803 n
Deal Subedar
5
411
2454
26

But its on MRP

Tumblr n4kqg2kerk1tzsjxho3 500
Moderator
105
0
31688
940

It’s only 120gm boss.. Only two pieces.. Do piece me kya hoga https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

58893 bob marley quote
Deal Cadet
0
93
776
24

Vu..although only 2 rasgullas are not enough for me… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
15
682
4324
85

market mein 10-15 per piece milta hai
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Giphy
Deal Hunter
306
18,087
37313
892
@no fpd wrote:

It’s only 120gm boss.. Only two pieces.. Do piece me kya hoga https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


Useful for those who got bulk Amazon GV of Rs.50 via Hike.

286 907
Deal Major
1
12
28388
182
@no fpd wrote:

It’s only 120gm boss.. Only two pieces.. Do piece me kya hoga https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


bro, do u need 1kg per person https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

X men gambit background by kalel7 d5hgokr
Deal Subedar
2
101
1752
12

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/288202/medium/33109351af1068075964a4e8b843c6b32d100ed.png?1480977170

Dual survival cody lundin 2
Deal Captain
38
197
11738
122

very small quantity https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

In fact its a shame to order online.

Tumblr ndpatr2doo1sy6m2qo1 250
Deal Cadet
0
245
560
2

y ppl VD this thread….
coz 120 gm me hm indians ka kya hoga… https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Img 20160422 wa0002
Deal Cadet
0
54
338
0

Its available for 5-10 Rs per piece at Kolkata.

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
38
0

gud find bro bought from 3 accounts

Giphy
Deal Hunter
306
18,087
37313
892

For those who Voted Down this thread : I am agreed that deal is not so worthy and price is normal, however I clearly mentioned that its a good deal for those who grabbed Amazon GV worth Rs.50 from Hike so here we are getting 120gm Rosogulla + GK Book in Just Rs.12.

As per me, this deal is not good if you are purchasing it using real cash, just make use of Amazon GV and purchase it.

Yes, you can still vote down this thread if you do not have more GV’s left.

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
36
3
16054
194
@G33kBoyRavi wrote:

For those who Voted Down this thread : I am agreed that deal is not so worthy and price is normal, however I clearly mentioned that its a good deal for those who grabbed Amazon GV worth Rs.50 from Hike so here we are getting 120gm Rosogulla + GK Book in Just Rs.12.

As per me, this deal is not good if you are purchasing it using real cash, just make use of Amazon GV and purchase it.

Yes, you can still vote down this thread if you do not have more GV’s left.

https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif

Missing
suspended
0
51
38
0
@KuttaJi wrote:

@G33kBoyRavi wrote:

For those who Voted Down this thread : I am agreed that deal is not so worthy and price is normal, however I clearly mentioned that its a good deal for those who grabbed Amazon GV worth Rs.50 from Hike so here we are getting 120gm Rosogulla + GK Book in Just Rs.12.

As per me, this deal is not good if you are purchasing it using real cash, just make use of Amazon GV and purchase it.

Yes, you can still vote down this thread if you do not have more GV’s left.

https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif

*Gk*book is not of 12 rs

Dual survival cody lundin 2
Deal Captain
38
197
11738
122
@G33kBoyRavi wrote:

For those who Voted Down this thread : I am agreed that deal is not so worthy and price is normal, however I clearly mentioned that its a good deal for those who grabbed Amazon GV worth Rs.50 from Hike so here we are getting 120gm Rosogulla + GK Book in Just Rs.12.

As per me, this deal is not good if you are purchasing it using real cash, just make use of Amazon GV and purchase it.

Yes, you can still vote down this thread if you do not have more GV’s left.


So your meaning is while eating those two rasgullas we should read G.K book?? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Funny cute animated pug gif 22
Deal Cadet
1
92
878
18

Due to fillers
My room is transforming into a book store https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

286 907
Deal Major
1
12
28388
182
@M.MAHI wrote:

Due to fillers
My room is transforming into a book store https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


bro, become a seller in amazon and sell it back https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Missing