Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Mobiles & Mobile Accessories from eBay or the deals across all stores in Mobiles & Mobile Accessories

MTS Mtag 3.1 SP-101 ANDROID UNLOCKED FOR ANY CDMA NETWORK IN INDIA MRP 7999/- buy it at Rs. 4091/-

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 4 Votes: 6

Vote down Reasons

  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Mobiles & Mobile Accessories from eBay or the deals across all stores in Mobiles & Mobile Accessories
Missing
Deal Newbie
0
65
75
19

MTS Mtag 3.1 SP-101 ANDROID UNLOCKED FOR ANY CDMA NETWORK IN INDIA MRP 7999/- buy it at Rs. 4091/-

http://www.ebay.in/itm/MTS-Mtag-3-1-SP-101-ANDR

Offer Price Rs.4399/-

Use Ebay 7% off coupon (Received in mail)

and get it @4091/-

U can use also other coupon

http://coupons.desidime.com/eb…n/

15 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie
0
65
75
19
MTS Mtag 3.1 SP-101 Specifications

General Information
Brand MTS
Model Mtag 3.1 SP-101
Form Factor Bar
Operating Frequency CDMA 800 MHz
Touch Screen Yes, Capacitive Touch Screen

Display Details
Display Color 2.8 Inches, TFT Reflective LCD Screen, 262K Colors
Display Size MTS Mtag 3.1 SP-101 has a display size of 320 × 240 px
Display Features Back Light Color : White, LCD Refresh rate : 25ms
Sensors Yes, Gravity Sensor, Proximity, Light sensor

Camera
Camera Yes, 3.2 Mega Pixels, Digital Camera
Camera Res. 2592 × 1944 Pixels
Zoom Yes, Digital Zoom
Video Yes
Video Recording Yes, 30fps, Streaming : 15fps
Video Player Yes, Video Formats : MP4, 3GP, AAC+ Native Player With Streaming Client Video
Camera Features Yes, Picture Modes : Standard/White balance, Video Record

Software
Games Yes
Browser Yes, WAP 2.0 Browser
Operating System Yes, Android 2.2 (Froyo), EVDO Rev A (DL upto 3.1 Mbps)

Call Records
Phone Book Yes
Missed Calls Yes
Received Calls Yes
Dialed Calls Yes

Battery
Stand By Time Up to 200 hours
Talk Time Up to 260 mins
Li-ion 1050 mAH

Memory
Internal Memory Yes, Internal Memory : 170MB (User Memory), ROM : 512MB + RAM : 256MB
External Memory Yes, Up to 32GB
Memory Slot Yes, Micro-SD Card

Message
SMS Yes, Memory Shared : Inbox, Outbox, Drafts Capacity, Standard Templates : 10, Multi-Recipient SMS, Long SMS, WAP PUSH SMS
MMS Yes, Slide Show, Maximum Size Per Message : 300KB, Minimum Storage Space Allocated To Inbox Memory Shared, Audio/Picture/Text/Video, Audio Formats : WAV/MIDI/MP3/M4A/OGG, Picture Formats : JPEG/GIF/PNG/BMP, Interoperability Between Clients
Email Yes, Email Client, Use Profile Names To Differentiate Multiple Inbox, Memory Shared, Save Attachment To Memory Card
Instant Messaging Yes, IM : Google talk
Social Networking Services Yes, Easy access to Google Mail, Youtube, Google Talk and Google Maps, Google MAP (Upto google`s GEO

Music
Ring Tone OGG, AMR, eAAC+, AAC
FM Yes, Stereo FM Radio With Auto Tuning, Multiple Presets : 20
Music Yes, MP3 Formats : Mp3, AAC, AAC+, EAAC+, AMR, Ogg Native Player With Streaming, Max bit Rate : 384kbps, Download and play, 3.5mm Audio Jack
Speaker Yes
Headset Yes

Data
GPRS Yes, Hi-Speed Internet Access : Up to 3.1 Mbps
Bluetooth Yes
Wirless Protocol Yes, WiFi 802.11b/g/n, Mobile Hot Spot
Port Yes, Micro-USB Port
Infra Red No
GPS Yes, GPS/AGPS
CPU Yes, Processor : ARM11, Processor Speed : 528 MHz
Salespack Yes, Handset , Charger, USB Cable, Battery, Touch Pen, Headset, 2GB Micro SD Card, User Manual, ASC List, Warranty Card

Others
Colours
Black

Special Feature :
MTS TV and You Tube

Additional Features :
Google Services allows you to do more on your mobile , Android Market contains more than 200,000 apps for easy download

Missing
Deal Newbie
1
105
50
7

Nice deal its cheapest android phone vote up:-}

Thumbnail
Deal Lieutenant
5
307
4564
123

this is the old model huwaii phone released more than 1yr before by mts at 5500 price tag.
os is 2.2 froyo. camera is poor than galaxy y’s 2 megapixel although its 3.0 megapixel for this set

bought this last december for 4000.
for first 3 months u can get 150 mins, 150 sms and 150 mb internet for free.
by spending 62 every month, u can get 150 mins, 150 sms and 150 mb internet for next 9 months.

nothing great with this deal

Fdgfhf
Deal Cadet
3
155
714
49
rovio.29 wrote:

this is the old model huwaii phone released more than 1yr before by mts at 5500 price tag.
os is 2.2 froyo. camera is poor than galaxy y’s 2 megapixel although its 3.0 megapixel for this set

bought this last december for 4000.
for first 3 months u can get 150 mins, 150 sms and 150 mb internet for free.
by spending 62 every month, u can get 150 mins, 150 sms and 150 mb internet for next 9 months.

nothing great with this deal


exactly bro,even i also have this…battery back up is worse !..not even 10 hours

Adrian
Deal Subedar
0
0
2892
142

Gud price For Android CDMA Handset… Voted up….

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
65
75
19
satishfactory20 wrote:

rovio.29 wrote:

this is the old model huwaii phone released more than 1yr before by mts at 5500 price tag.
os is 2.2 froyo. camera is poor than galaxy y’s 2 megapixel although its 3.0 megapixel for this set

bought this last december for 4000.
for first 3 months u can get 150 mins, 150 sms and 150 mb internet for free.
by spending 62 every month, u can get 150 mins, 150 sms and 150 mb internet for next 9 months.

nothing great with this deal


exactly bro,even i also have this…battery back up is worse !..not even 10 hours


No other Android phone @ this cost

Avatar332 1
Deal Subedar
0
55
1120
48

Vu, good effort and lowest price for an android phone.

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
65
75
19
dushie wrote:

Vu, good effort and lowest price for an android phone.


Thanks!

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
65
75
19

any other android phone available @ this price pleas suggest

Missing
suspended
0
58
50
8

vote up

Fdgfhf
Deal Cadet
3
155
714
49
guddupandit wrote:

any other android phone available @ this price pleas suggest


Go for Micromax A52 even if it costs a few hundred rupees extra.
Do not buy this phone,you will definitely regret.

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
65
75
19
satishfactory20 wrote:

guddupandit wrote:

any other android phone available @ this price pleas suggest


Go for Micromax A52 even if it costs a few hundred rupees extra.
Do not buy this phone,you will definitely regret.


asking for CDMA phone

Fdgfhf
Deal Cadet
3
155
714
49

see dude.i’m not against this deal.but since i’m using it i want fellow dimers to know the truth.

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
51
138
1

Hi Friends,

i have bought this handset, but the problem is i am unable to use internet. i am using tata indicom sim.
can anyone help me in this.

plz reply.

Thanks,

Pankaj

Missing