Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Musafir: ICICI Bank Flight Offers - Flat Rs 1000 Off on Flights | Valid till September 30, 2016

Musafir: ICICI Bank Flight Offers - Flat Rs 1000 Off on Flights | Valid till September 30, 2016

100°
Dimer of The Year 2020
rajrocks

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/371121/medium/3448135icici-bank_offerafbef5e313a06dce84b1ff000062a8f2.jpg?1481009898

http://in.musafir.com/offers/iciciban...px

Promo code Refer below
On flights Flat Rs 1,000 off*
On hotels Up to Rs 3,000 off*

Check out these amazing discounts for ICICI Bank customers on flights, holidays, visas and hotels.

For holidays, talk to our travel experts on +91-22-33951010 or WhatsApp us on +91 9833553418 between 9 am and 7 pm. Book your flights and hotels using the promo code mentioned below and avail exciting discounts.

https://i.imgur.com/v7JW94Z.jpg

Domestic Flights

User Discount Minimum booking
amount Promo code
App Flat Rs 600 0ff Rs 5,000 MUICAPDF
Website Flat Rs 250 0ff MUSAICDF
International Flights

User Discount Minimum booking
amount Promo code
App Flat Rs 1,000 0ff Rs 30,000 MUICAPIF
Website Flat Rs 750 0ff MUSAICIF
Domestic Hotels

Offer Maximum discount Promo code
Get up to Rs 2,000 off* Rs 2,000 MUSAICDH
International Hotels

Offer Maximum discount Promo code
Get up to Rs 3,000 off* Rs 3,000 MUSAICIH

Visa

From Sri Lanka to Canada, you name it, we have it. Find the best offers on visas all across the world. Simply call us on +91-22- 33951010 or WhatsApp us on +91 99 2020 4596 and our visa experts will guide you further.
To know more click here.
Terms

For flights tickets – * This offer is available only for ICICI Bank customers only. Every card is entitled to two transactions per card. Offer only valid for direct individual travel purchases of domestic flight operating within India & international flights operating from India for adults and children purchased online on in.musafir.com till September 30, 2016. Offer not valid for pre-packaged trips, trips booked through our travel experts, trips booked by travel agents or in conjunction with any other offer (This also includes the current IndiGo Airlines and SpiceJet Sale). Offer only valid if the Promo Code is successfully entered before purchase and payment is made using a ICICI Credit Card or Debit Card or ICICI Net Banking service. Offer amount will be deducted from any refunds if a trip is cancelled in part or full. Offer may only be redeemed against one purchase on in.musafir.com. Offer has no monetary value and cannot be reused, exchanged, encashed or refunded. Musafir.com India Private Limited reserves the right to withdraw this offer at its discretion and without any prior notice.
For Hotels – * Offer only valid for direct individual travel purchases of hotel rooms booked online on in.musafir.com till September 30, 2016. Offer are only applicable on the base nightly rate, subject to a maximum discount of up to Rs 3,000* (5%) for international travel and up to Rs 2,000* (3%) domestic travel per transaction and are not applicable on surcharges or taxes. Offer only valid if the Promo Code is successfully entered before purchase. Offer amount will be deducted from any refunds if a trip is cancelled in part or full. Offer may only be redeemed against one purchase on in.musafir.com. Offer has no monetary value and cannot be reused, exchanged, encashed or refunded. Musafir.com India Private Limited reserves the right to withdraw this offer at its discretion and without any prior notice.

Expired
5 Comments  |  
3 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online/topics/musafir-hdfc-bank-flat-rs-600-off-on-domestic-flights-more?f=1#post_3447468

@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote: Either offer is extended or expired or T&Cs not updated after extension. Read again.
Hitesh sahab, see how conveniently and mischievously
this time archive.is/Sk4Vp
the dates of the offer have been manipulated and changed, thanks to the memory of your alert 7-8 hours back.

in reality, there is no such mention on the landing page archive.is/WFYeU
[@hiteshparmar.007104 i can in-fact go on to offer you a bounty of 100 thousand Paytm credits (you’d need KYC account) if you find the words sept./ September, anywhere on this linkarchive.is/WFYeU]

one hopes that the site in-charges are taking note of such things.

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

admin alert sent at: 2000 hours
please help me see the words “Sept.”/ “September” on the landing page. it is a repeated attempt to just swipe the system with dirty gimmicks. and the sad part is, it comes from the hierarchy where one least expects it. http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
@Spock wrote:

desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online/topics/musafir-hdfc-bank-flat-rs-600-off-on-domestic-flights-more?f=1#post_3447468
@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote: Either offer is extended or expired or T&Cs not updated after extension. Read again.

Hitesh sahab, see how conveniently and mischievously
this time archive.is/Sk4Vp
the dates of the offer have been manipulated and changed, thanks to the memory of your alert 7-8 hours back.

in reality, there is no such mention on the landing page archive.is/WFYeU
[@hiteshparmar.007104 i can in-fact go on to offer you a bounty of 100 thousand Paytm credits (you’d need KYC account) if you find the words sept./ September, anywhere on this linkarchive.is/WFYeU]

one hopes that the site in-charges are taking note of such things.

Sorry bro, was busy in office yesterday, returned home at 2 am in morning. Too sleepy to understand and respond to what u were asking or pointing to.
Jst checked both links, OP shared link and archived link…Today it seems the link has been updated with September details. Sometimes the website do not update the original link but may share the T&Cs through email which cld lead to confusion..U know it much better than anyone..Specifically pointing to Amazon DOTD…In that case too the link is updated later but offer is shared earlier than actual dates..

And with respect to hierarchy, I did not understand a single word…Ur knowledge of words is immense and I can’t match at any level. Dnt mind bro…sometimes i find it difficult to understand ur posts that u put across as comments due to extremely complicated usage of English, slang, grammar. I am pretty sure many dimers wld agree with me if they even understand 25-30% of what u actually trying to say…Pls dnt take this too seriously and negatively. Its jst a case of me wanting to understand ur posts much better without convoluting my brains any more than they are. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Dimer of The Year 2020 Dimer of The Year 2020
Link Copied

UPDATE

Domestic Flights
User Discount
App Flat Rs 850 0ff
Website Flat Rs 750 0ff

@hiteshparmar.007104

Dimer of The Year 2020 Dimer of The Year 2020
Link Copied

https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png

http://www.icicibank.com/offers/musafir-domesti...?

Musafir domestic flight offer

Get flat ₹850 off on domestic flight bookings on Musafir Mobile app and flat ₹750 off at Musafir.com on a minimum booking amount of ₹5000

Steps to avail of the offer

Visit www.musaf...om or Musafir mobile app
Select your flight
Enter promo code MUSAICDF on website or MUICAPDF on App
Make payment online using ICICI Bank Net Banking, Credit Card/Debit Card.
Offer valid up to July 19, 2016.

I. Definitions

“Alliance Partner” shall mean Musafir.com Pvt. Ltd hereby (Musafir.com) who has entered into an alliance with ICICI Bank for purpose of providing the offer.
ICICI Bank Net Banking User” shall mean a person who holds an ICICI Bank savings account, loan / facility account(s), depository account(s) and/or any other type of account(s), so maintained with ICICI Bank or its Affiliate which are eligible account(s) for the purposes of ICICI Bank Net Banking Service(s) and who has received communication from ICICI Bank with respect to the Offer.
ICICI Bank Net Banking Service(s)” shall mean Internet banking services of ICICI Bank offered to ICICI Bank Net Banking User.
“Card” refers to any Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard/Amex) or Debit/prepaid/Gift Card (Electron/Maestro/Amex) issued to the Cardholder by any issuing bank in India or abroad.
“Cardholder/s” refers to a customer to whom a Card has been issued and who is authorized to hold the Card.
“Offer” shall mean such discount(s) /benefit(s) provided by the Alliance Partner on purchase of Products/Services using ICICI Bank Net Banking Services, during the Offer Period on the Website.
“Offer Period” shall mean the period commencing from July 09, 2016 to July 19, 2016, both days inclusive.
“Primary Terms and Conditions” shall mean the terms and conditions applicable to ICICI Bank’s internet banking facility/service.
“Products/Services” shall mean the goods/benefits/facilities offered by the Alliance Partner.
“Website” shall mean the following website of the Alliance Partner http://www.musaf...om
The Offer will be applicable on the use of ICICI Bank Netbanking services/ Cards
“Void Transaction” shall mean any transaction wherein the transaction has taken place but has been unsuccessful /canceled /rejected by the Alliance Partner.

replyuser
Click here to reply