(Must Try) live again FreeCharge – Get Rs 25 Ca...

(Must Try) live again FreeCharge – Get Rs 25 Cashback on Rs 50 Recharge (Account Specific)

Vote down smileyx5
Score: -1 Votes: 1

Vote down Reasons

  • Repost : 1
Img 20160903 180550
Deal Lieutenant
10
6
3620
28

1) https://www.freecharg.../     

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=c...

2) Install & Open the FreeCharge App.

3) Login/Sign up your Account on FreeCharge.

4) Now Initiate a Recharge of Rs 50 or above

5) Apply Coupon:- C25

6) Once your Promo code is Applied successfully then Make the Payment using Debit/Credit card only, You will get the your Cashback in your FreeCharge wallet within 24 hours.
Freecharge Rs 25 Cashback on Rs 50 Recharge coupon – C25

Terms & Conditions:-
Valid on successful Bill Payments done till 31 may , 2016
Valid on Min Recharge of Rs.50.
Max Cashback of Rs 25
C25 Promocode has to be applied to avail cashback offer
Valid only once per user/credit/debit card/mobile number
Valid on Credit/Debit Card & Net Banking transactions only
Cashback will be credited to your FreeCharge Wallet which can be redeemed within 185 days from date of credit, and is non transferable
Not Valid for transactions done via FreeCharge Balance
Offer not valid for Airtel transactions

  • In Others
  • Expired over 1 year
9 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
 20170729 105713
Budding Star
36
4
16072
194

Its a repost

Img 20160903 180550
Deal Lieutenant
10
6
3620
28
@KuttaJi wrote:

Its a repost


I think its not repost

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
36
4
16072
194
@abhimishra wrote:


@KuttaJi wrote:

Its a repost


I think its not repost

yes bro search its an old code which is working now. 1 hour back its posted agn on hot deals

Img 20160903 180550
Deal Lieutenant
10
6
3620
28
@KuttaJi wrote:

@abhimishra wrote:


@KuttaJi wrote:

Its a repost


I think its not repost

yes bro search its an old code which is working now. 1 hour back its posted agn on hot deals

but its expired and again working

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
36
4
16072
194
@abhimishra wrote:


@KuttaJi wrote:

@abhimishra wrote:


@KuttaJi wrote:

Its a repost


I think its not repost

yes bro search its an old code which is working now. 1 hour back its posted agn on hot deals

but its expired and again working

That’s what i am saying somebody posted 1 hour back again this particular code https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Img 20160903 180550
Deal Lieutenant
10
6
3620
28
https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
@KuttaJi wrote:

@abhimishra wrote:


@KuttaJi wrote:

@abhimishra wrote:


@KuttaJi wrote:

Its a repost


I think its not repost

yes bro search its an old code which is working now. 1 hour back its posted agn on hot deals

but its expired and again working

That’s what i am saying somebody posted 1 hour back again this particular code https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

My name
Deal Lieutenant
0
317
3146
61

Great!!! Valid only on app + Not valid on wallet balance https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif FC time is over https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Images
Deal Captain
4
187
13306
220

Tried twice but was fooled by FC both the times. No more FC now. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Keep calm and be optimistic 70
Deal Lieutenant
1
427
4708
37
@DealLooter wrote:
Great!!! Valid only on app + Not valid on wallet balance https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif FC time is over https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif
@BUTTERFLYBOY wrote:
Tried twice but was fooled by FC both the times. No more FC now. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif
Missing