Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
My Airtel - 100 cashback on 400 bill payment * 4 months

My Airtel - 100 cashback on 400 bill payment * 4 months

357°
25% OFF 400.0
Community Angel
AJ89

Offer: FLAT Rs 400 cashback on Postpaid/Landline/Broadband Bill payments using Airtel Payments Bank/Airtel Money

Offer Details

• Rs 400 cashback will be offered in four phases over four months. Rs 100 cashback will be given on first Postpaid/ Landline/Broadband bill payment during the offer period. Balance Rs 300 cashback will be given on subsequent bill payments in next 3 consecutive months i.e. Rs 100 cashback will be given on each bill payment (of Rs 400 and above) in subsequent months.
  • If the user misses to pay Postpaid/Landline/Broadband bill payment using Airtel Payments Bank in any of the subsequent month, he/she will not be able to enjoy the benefit of this offer in that month and post that.
  • This offer is valid only for selected users chosen by Airtel Payments Bank. Airtel Payments Bank reserves the right to decide the parameters to select customers for this offer and shall not be bound to disclose the selection parameters to the customer.
  • Minimum Bill Payment amount to avail this offer is Rs 400 per transaction in each month.
  • Offer Duration: 10th July 2018 till 31stJuly 2018
  • This offer is available on any Postpaid/ Landline/Broadband bill payment – Airtel, BSNL, Idea Postpaid, Tata Docomo, Vodafone, ACT Broadband, Connect Broadband, MTNL Delhi & Mumbai, Tata Indicom, Tikona Digital Networks Private Limited

Other terms & conditions for above offers

• The offer is applicable only when the transaction is done through Airtel Payments Bank Savings Account/Airtel Money Wallet on My Airtel app, Airtel website, USSD,IVR
  • This offer is applicable for wallet as well as savings account holders of Airtel Payments Bank
  • Offer is applicable only once per user during the offer period
  • Cashback will be credited to Airtel Payments Bank wallet or savings account within 3 working days of the transaction
  • This offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer.
  • This offer is not live on the Master Card issued by Airtel Payments Bank.
  • Airtel Money is a part of Airtel Payments Bank
  • Cashback for zero KYC wallet user will get credited to their wallet only after he/she upgrades to min KYC wallet within the offer period.
  • Airtel Payments Bank reserves the right to disqualify any Airtel Payments Bank wallet holder(s) or Airtel Payments Bank savings account holder(s) from the benefits of this offer in case of any fraudulent activity/suspicious transactions.
  • Airtel Payments Bank also reserves the right to discontinue this offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
  • In addition to the above, this offer is also subject to Airtel Payments Bank’s General Terms & Conditions available on http://www.airtel.in/personal/money/terms-of-use.
  • For further details, please send your queries to [email protected]

What happens if I am eligible for more than one offer?

• If you are eligible for more than one offer, the offer giving you the maximum Cashback is automatically picked up for you

Offer: FLAT Rs 400 cashback on Postpaid/Landline/Broadband Bill payments using Airtel Payments Bank/Airtel Money

Offer Details

• Rs 400 cashback will be offered in four phases over four months. Rs 100 cashback will be given on first Postpaid/ Landline/Broadband bill payment during the offer period. Balance Rs 300 cashback will be given on subsequent bill payments in next 3 consecutive months i.e. Rs 100 cashback will be given on each bill payment (of Rs 400 and above) in subsequent months.
  • If the user misses to pay Postpaid/Landline/Broadband bill payment using Airtel Payments Bank in any of the subsequent month, he/she will not be able to enjoy the benefit of this offer in that month and post that.
  • This offer is valid only for selected users chosen by Airtel Payments Bank. Airtel Payments Bank reserves the right to decide the parameters to select customers for this offer and shall not be bound to disclose the selection parameters to the customer.
  • Minimum Bill Payment amount to avail this offer is Rs 400 per transaction in each month.
  • Offer Duration: 10th July 2018 till 31stJuly 2018
  • This offer is available on any Postpaid/ Landline/Broadband bill payment – Airtel, BSNL, Idea Postpaid, Tata Docomo, Vodafone, ACT Broadband, Connect Broadband, MTNL Delhi & Mumbai, Tata Indicom, Tikona Digital Networks Private Limited

Other terms & conditions for above offers

• The offer is applicable only when the transaction is done through Airtel Payments Bank Savings Account/Airtel Money Wallet on My Airtel app, Airtel website, USSD,IVR
  • This offer is applicable for wallet as well as savings account holders of Airtel Payments Bank
  • Offer is applicable only once per user during the offer period
  • Cashback will be credited to Airtel Payments Bank wallet or savings account within 3 working days of the transaction
  • This offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer.
  • This offer is not live on the Master Card issued by Airtel Payments Bank.
  • Airtel Money is a part of Airtel Payments Bank
  • Cashback for zero KYC wallet user will get credited to their wallet only after he/she upgrades to min KYC wallet within the offer period.
  • Airtel Payments Bank reserves the right to disqualify any Airtel Payments Bank wallet holder(s) or Airtel Payments Bank savings account holder(s) from the benefits of this offer in case of any fraudulent activity/suspicious transactions.
  • Airtel Payments Bank also reserves the right to discontinue this offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
  • In addition to the above, this offer is also subject to Airtel Payments Bank’s General Terms & Conditions available on http://www.airtel.in/personal/money/terms-of-use.
  • For further details, please send your queries to [email protected]

What happens if I am eligible for more than one offer?

• If you are eligible for more than one offer, the offer giving you the maximum Cashback is automatically picked up for you

Expired
15 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
  • Sort By
Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied

I confirmed from cc. It’s a lucky draw

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

where it is mentioned that it is lucky draw?
CC itself now a days not reliable toungueout

View 5 more replies
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

such generosity from airtel is hard to believe i’ll wait for confirmation wink

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I made a payment for my landline this morning, while I had other real deals. Now the customer care is calling me and saying it’s lucky draw. Reason enough not to take Airtel offers on face value.

Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied

Did this offer showing in ur app?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Offer is showing but we will gate cash back it is not confirmed and not showing at any place up to recharge

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

it shows 100 rs cb, but while making payment it is showing you will receive 50 rs.

still its okay, its 12.5% cb on 400, wont get it on other apps.
100 would be still better

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

I think 50 rs is other offer…post here how much U gets

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Got instant cashback of 100 after doing 400 postpaid bill payment

replyuser
Click here to reply