Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
My Airtel App :- Flat Rs. 30 cashback on postpaid mobile bill payment of 299 to 599 and Rs. 50 cashback on bill of 600 and Above

My Airtel App :- Flat Rs. 30 cashback on postpaid mobile bill payment of 299 to 599 and Rs. 50 cashback on bill of 600 and Above

44°
10% OFF 299.0
Pro Deal Legend
Pablo_Kismibar

https://www.airtel.in/bank/...rs

Get upto Rs. 50 cashback

On postpaid mobile bill payment

Upto Rs 50 (Rs 30 assured) cashback on payment of 299 and above.

Offeretails

Get upto Rs. 50 cashback

Terms & Conditions:

• Offer Duration – 2nd Sep’19 to 30th Sep’19Flat Rs. 30 cashback on postpaid mobile bill payment of 299 to 599 and Rs. 50 cashback on bill of 600 and above.Offer can be availed once per user during the offer duration.The offer is applicable only when the transaction is done through Airtel Payments Bank Savings Account/Airtel Money Wallet on My Airtel app, Airtel website, USSD, IVRThis offer is applicable for wallet as well as savings account holders of Airtel Payments BankThis offer is not applicable for Airtel and Airtel Payment Bank employees.Cashback will be credited to Airtel Payments Bank wallet or savings account within 3 working days of the transactionThis offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer.This offer is not live on the Master Card issued by Airtel Payments Bank.Airtel Money is a part of Airtel Payments BankCashback for zero KYC wallet user will get credited to their wallet only after he/she upgrades to min KYC wallet within the offer period.Airtel Payments Bank reserves the right to disqualify any Airtel Payments Bank wallet holder(s) or Airtel Payments Bank savings account holder(s) from the benefits of this offer in case of any fraudulent activity/suspicious transactions.Airtel Payments Bank also reserves the right to discontinue this offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.In addition to the above, this offer is also subject to Airtel Payments Bank’s General Terms & Conditions available on http://www.airtel.in/personal/money/terms-of-u.... further details, please send your queries to [email protected] you are eligible for more than one offer, the offer giving you the maximum cashback is automatically picked up for you.

Expired
replyuser
Click here to reply