Hotness Myntra (10th -30th Sep) - 100% cash back up to ...

Hot Deal Myntra (10th -30th Sep) - 100% cash back up to ₹600 for new PayPal users first ever transection on min. spend ₹50

1146°
100% OFF
Cropped 797944570
Deal Captain
2,000
9169
38

http://www.mynt...om

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/584465/original/IMG_20190911_194800.JPG?1568211751

  • Expiring In 14 days
82 Comments  |  
50 Dimers
Missing
suspended
33
486
3

Cashback will be added instantly

403094 401375579938937 320007238 n
Deal Subedar
171
1708
64

Is cb Instant for real?

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0
sammy452 wrote:

Cashback will be added instantly

Is it for 1st transaction in paypal with Myntra or 1st ever transaction in paypal only….

Because I made 2 transactions using PayPal with Goibibo and BMS

Am I eligible for this offer

Missing
suspended
33
486
3
Expand
cnu2808778 wrote:

Is it for 1st transaction in paypal with Myntra or 1st ever transaction in paypal only….

Because I made 2 transactions using PayPal with Goibibo and BMS

Am I eligible for this offer

First ever transaction on PayPal

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0
Expand
sammy452 wrote:

First ever transaction on PayPal

It means iam not eligible…thks for reply

5e71a3ac 5c43 4cc6 b7c8 519314859e39
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Cb instant… 😍😍😍

Missing
Deal Cadet
155
129
5

Applicable on myntra gift voucher ?

Missing
Deal Cadet
157
284
6

1 card for 2 paypal account still working or not ?
should i remove card from 1st account before entering the same details in other account?

Missing
Deal Newbie
82
25
0

Suggestions

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

What if I order and do cancel ?

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
31
0
freedealexpert wrote:

1 card for 2 paypal account still working or not ?
should i remove card from 1st account before entering the same details in other account?

Working

Missing
Deal Cadet
157
284
6
Expand
tusharsinghal2244629 wrote:

Working

and when i placing order from one account so i need to remove that card from another account right?

Cropped 2061989393
Deal Subedar
634
1172
18
Smiling wrote:

Applicable on myntra gift voucher ?

+1

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
31
0
Expand
freedealexpert wrote:

and when i placing order from one account so i need to remove that card from another account right?

Yes

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
31
0

Can cashback coming on kotak 811 cards

Missing
Deal Cadet
91
578
6
tusharsinghal2244629 wrote:

Can cashback coming on kotak 811 cards

No don’t even try

Om1
Deal Cadet
118
362
2


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/584476/original/Screenshot_2019-09-11-20-51-05-739_com.android.chrome.png?1568215328

Om1
Deal Cadet
118
362
2

Can not cancelled

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0
Expand
isntitb149 wrote:

No don’t even try

Last month I tried , after 1 month I got CB, but today I order with diff card, no CB coming

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

I want myntra referral, pm me

Images 1502386303556
Deal Lieutenant
115
3590
40
Expand
mithu1st173 wrote:

Last month I tried , after 1 month I got CB, but today I order with diff card, no CB coming

You tried with kotak 811?

Ak6zsbe
Deal Newbie
50
86
0

Anyone got cashback? I don’t see PayPal as an option when trying to purchase GVs from Myntra

Lighthouse
Deal Captain
6,292
7362
46

good find

Cropped 797944570
Deal Captain
2,000
9169
38
sun_7wells wrote:

good find

Thanks blush

Mv5bmtg0ndm3ndmyof5bml5banbnxkftztcwmda5mdywoa  . v1 sx429 cr0 0 429 415 al
Deal Cadet
77
298
0

From where i can purchase muntra gv??

Bjsg
Coupon Baba
194
9773
211
er.opgupta1658 wrote:

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/584476/original/Screenshot_2019-09-11-20-51-05-739_com.android.chrome.png?1568215328

Risky !

15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Perfectionist
2,430
59670
508

@Pablo_Kismibar
Waiting for your tag to admin toungueout

Cropped8481297867373247552
Deal Major
1,605
24847
240
avgn wrote:

@Pablo_Kismibar
Waiting for your tag to admin toungueout

Why so ??

Missing