Myntra - 300 off on 999 + FREE Delivery on your...

Myntra - 300 off on 999 + FREE Delivery on your First order

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 4 Votes: 4
699
30% OFF 999.0
Myntra logo small
Keep calm love santa claus christmas ladies womens adults sizes tshirt gift 321136 p
Budding Star
108
301
13777
152

Myntra – 300 off on 999 + FREE Delivery on your First order

Coupon – MYNTRANEW300

Valid till 31st December 2017

Note – Create an account without referral and get the code via email within 48 hours from Myntra

Deal Wiki

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to Myntra.
  2. Create an account without referral and get the code via email within 48 hours from Myntra
  3. Coupon Code – MYNTRANEW300
12 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
Chhota bheem
Deal Lieutenant
5
208
4154
37

Without referral https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Keep calm love santa claus christmas ladies womens adults sizes tshirt gift 321136 p
Budding Star
108
301
13777
152
ChottaBheem wrote:

Without referral https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Haha. I didn’t use referral and got the code in email. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Chhota bheem
Deal Lieutenant
5
208
4154
37
Expand
BigSanta wrote:

Haha. I didn’t use referral and got the code in email. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Ohh it’s yours. I thought myntra specified that in their terms for offer https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing
Deal Subedar
0
1
1698
20
Expand
BigSanta wrote:

Haha. I didn’t use referral and got the code in email. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

This is very old offer santa

Keep calm love santa claus christmas ladies womens adults sizes tshirt gift 321136 p
Budding Star
108
301
13777
152
Expand
ChottaBheem wrote:

Ohh it’s yours. I thought myntra specified that in their terms for offer https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

No No its generic code for new users. I just gave the steps how to get in email. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif
Once you create a new account this code will work with free delivery https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Thanks @CR7 bhai

Missing
Deal Subedar
0
1
1698
20
Expand
BigSanta wrote:

No No its generic code for new users. I just gave the steps how to get in email. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif
Once you create a new account this code will work with free delivery https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Thanks @CR7 bhai

This offer is old santa i used nearly two month ago.you recived mail too late.

Keep calm love santa claus christmas ladies womens adults sizes tshirt gift 321136 p
Budding Star
108
301
13777
152
Expand
yourwish wrote:

This offer is old santa i used nearly two month ago.you recived mail too late.

Ya may be I have created the account recently. Anyways to help others just mentioned in a thread.

Will be glad if it helps others. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Lolwit
Deal Newbie
0
101
45
5

fucking shit …they made fool ..only 105 rs discount https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Premam first look.jpg.image.784.410 1491053822386
Entertainer
15
855
21952
209
suresh.boy22183 wrote:

fucking shit …they made fool ..only 105 rs discount https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Yeah also they will take back that 105rs saying “Tax” https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Keep calm love santa claus christmas ladies womens adults sizes tshirt gift 321136 p
Budding Star
108
301
13777
152
suresh.boy22183 wrote:

fucking shit …they made fool ..only 105 rs discount https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Where its 105 ? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif its 300 off on 999

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
51
20
0
Expand
BigSanta wrote:

Where its 105 ? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif its 300 off on 999

Maximum discount 45% on product MRP

Missing